Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 601 waiver

I been deported from us to india. I have filed i-212 and i-601.i have two us citizen kids and us citizen wife.I already have I-130 approved. what is the process time and what kind chances i have to get approval.I have shown etream hardship financialy and mywife and myson having psychiatric report that suffering by losing me.

I been deported from us to india. I have filed i-212 and i-601.i have two us citizen kids and us citizen wife.I already have I-130 approved. what is the process time and what kind chances i have to get approval.I have shown etream hardship financialy and mywife and myson having psychiatric report that suffering by losing me.

Comment

I hope zero...you are a visa-cheating douchebag....and just because you might have some financial hardships is not considered extreme,,,,and paying some out-of-work psychologist to write some phony letter about phony stress symptoms won't work either....I wish our Congress would just eliminate ALL waivers and keep these visa cheating douchebags out of America forever....who needs 'em?

Comment

what was the reason you got deported?

Comment

it's a certainty he wasn't deported for obeying our laws....of course, this douchebag will try to blame our border officials or somebody else, claiming he did nothing wrong....(of course, no one is deported for following the rules...a small fact douchebags like the OP conveniently forget)

Comment

Mr. Patel:

I am sorry to hear that you have been deported. I think it is very important to know why you have been deported. Also, it is important to know what your status was in the U.S.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation