Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS Interview over but now what?

I went for my interview today and i didn't got a stamp in my passport but the officer said that everything looks good and okay and that he was going to send me an approval letter over the mail. How long do i have to wait to get the approval letter?

I went with the hope of getting my passport stamp today so that i can go and renew my DL and didnt' got the stamp. PA requires to have your I-551 stamp to get your DL. I used to live in NY and i got a licence when i lived there. My brother still lives there and i was wondering if i can just go and get it in NY until i get my approval letter. What should i do? go to NY and get it or drive with an expired licence?
    Any answer will be appreciated
    Thanks

I went for my interview today and i didn't got a stamp in my passport but the officer said that everything looks good and okay and that he was going to send me an approval letter over the mail. How long do i have to wait to get the approval letter?

I went with the hope of getting my passport stamp today so that i can go and renew my DL and didnt' got the stamp. PA requires to have your I-551 stamp to get your DL. I used to live in NY and i got a licence when i lived there. My brother still lives there and i was wondering if i can just go and get it in NY until i get my approval letter. What should i do? go to NY and get it or drive with an expired licence?
    Any answer will be appreciated
    Thanks

Comment

One advise I can give you is to NOT drive with an expired licence. You could get in trouble. As for coming to NY and renew the licence since you are not a NY resident anymore technically you should not do it also.
      Congrats for the interview!
      You joined us in the "pending sec 245" boat!!!

Comment

I went for my interview January 30th.The officer said that everything was fine and that I should receive an approval letter and come back for the stamp.
        I haven't receive a danm thing yet as of right now.
        My DL expired the day my work permit expired about a month ago.
        I'm driving with an expired DL and I'm not ready to spend anymore more to renew my work permit.
        This is in Columbus-OHIO
        Hey lets God bless.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs