Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 Remove Conditions on Residence HELP PLEASE! :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why shouldn't Timmy, or any man, take precautions? Maybe she isn't a fraud; or maybe she is. Only time will tell.

If there are ways Timmy can protect and defend himself against possible fraud, why are you against him doing so?

Comment

hey timmy, just a piece of advise, i know money is a big issue right now in paying a lawyer,or shop around for a cheap one but it is worth it, my friend move a few blocks away from their old apt. and the mailman did not forward the letter from the immigration, luckily they sent a copy of it to their lawyer, or they could have missed something important. if you do it yourself,make sure you have confirmation in the mail that it was delivered.

Comment

ALRIGHT!

We sent in our I-751 + evidence today!

(SO BLEEPIN" NERVOUS!)

The following is our cover letter to inform you what we sent - please tell me what you think.

************X
        ************XX Road
        *********XX, New York
        Phone: (914) ***-***X

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
        U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
        Vermont Service Center
        75 Lower Welden St.
        Saint Albans, Vermont 05479-0001

October 23, 2008

Re: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE:

************************XX A# ***-***-***

Dear USCIS examiner:

Enclosed please find the JOINT Form I-751, petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status for my wife, ******************.

I have enclosed the following:

"¢ Application and biometric fee – Postal Money Order for $545.
        "¢ Form I-751
        "¢ A copy of my wife's Permanent Resident Card, front and back.

I am also enclosing the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

"¢ A copy of my wife's passport.
        "¢ A copy of my US passport.
        "¢ A copy of my wife's Social Security Card.
        "¢ A copy of my Social Security Card.
        "¢ A copy of our Marriage Certificate.
        "¢ Letter from my father stating that my wife, ******, and I have been renting his house at ************************XX.
        "¢ A copy of my Drivers License and a copy of my wife's Learner Permit, showing same address of residence.
        "¢ Copies of my wife's pay stubs from her jobs at ************XX, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and ZZZZZZZZ showing our address of residence.
        "¢ Tax Return Transcripts for 2006 and 2007 showing our filing status as "Married Filing Jointly".
        "¢ Copies of bank statements from our joint ************ Bank and YYYYYYYYYY Bank checking account. (YYYY Bank acquired ***XX Bank)
        "¢ Letter from YYYYYYYYY Bank stating that my wife and I have had a joint checking account together since 2006.
        "¢ A copy of both of our YYYYYY Bank MasterCard debit cards showing a joint account.
        "¢ A copy of a voided check from our YYYYYYY Bank checking account showing a joint checking account and same address of residence.
        "¢ A copy of our *************** health insurance cards showing a joint policy.
        "¢ Copies of medical "explanation of benefits", showing my wife *********X filing claims through my employer provided health care plan (************X).
        "¢ A copy of my wife's *************** (my employer) Identification Card showing her as my spouse.
        "¢ A copy of our membership card for the ************ Mountain Club showing that my wife, *********XX, and I have a family membership.
        "¢ A sworn affidavit by my neighbor, YYYYYYYYYYYYYY, attesting to our relationship and marriage.
        "¢ A sworn affidavit by my sister, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, attesting to our relationship and marriage.
        "¢ A copy of "enrollment form for group life insurance benefits" showing my wife, *********************XX, and my son, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as equal co-beneficiaries.
        "¢ A copy of the form I filled out for my "***************XX Agreement Defined Contribution Pension Plan" showing my wife, *********X, as the primary beneficiary.
        "¢ Correspondence from the IRS informing my wife and I about how much we will receive for our 2008 Economic Stimulus Payment.
        "¢ Copies of assorted correspondence addressed to us as a couple and showing same address of residence.
        "¢ A dozen pictures of my wife, ******XX, and I together.

We are happily living together and request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on the residence of my wife, ******************XX.

You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise us if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition.

Respectfully,

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

I feel really confident in the package we sent in, and I feel it was thorough and complete and without deficiencies.

The only thing I have second thoughts about was that I wrote my wife's A# in the upper right hand corner of EVERYTHING that didn't have her A# on it - including page 2 of the I-751 form - I wrote her A# on ALL evidence...this should be a + and not a -, RIGHT?!

Comment

You guys will be okay, Tim. Best of luck to you and please come back and let us know when you get the good news!!!!

Comment

what about kids? if she doesnt have a kid, they might reject it. what are you waiting for Timmy????

Comment

Timmy that looks real good and lots of evidence, did a good job

I'm sure it will be ok. Good luck
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I keep getting updates from this site and could not help but note the hell this guy is going through to get his immigrant wife's I-175 approved. I sure hope he doesn't have a wide like I had...mine ripped my life apart 23 days after getting the conditions of her temporary green card removed. Her and her son are now living in Dana Ppoint with son old rich guy having a ball. Immigrant Wives are Gold Diggers .... that's my experiencwe but good luck.

Comment

Maj Karma,

You're right, YOUR immigrant wife is a gold digger.

I doubt I can say the same for my friends Aroha and Sprintie (and JC can vouch for Aroha as well.)
                    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Hi Timmy,

Wow, that's so comprehensive. Good luck and as Sprintie said, come back to us with good news/news about the results.
                      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources