X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jean2005
    replied
    your kids are little rats, paddy..hope you get curse for the rest of your life.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    I hope god deals with you when you face him..you'll have to answer to him why you are a racist biggot..god doesnt like fascism and racism toward anyone...You might not think those illegal are human but god will tell you that you are wrong..."give me your poor, give me your tired"..i can see you dont read the bible.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    whatever Jean..........no one cares what comes out of your uneducated mouth.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    paddy- everybody on this board knows that you are a racist B I T C H...I hope you burn in hell for your radical view...i dont see any differences between radical islam that believe that america should be destroy and american white extremist like yourself that believe that we should kick all those foreigner out of this country...both ideology is sickening and disturbing...its like hommosexuality is sickening, and extremist views like deporting all of them are plain ridiculous and sickening.

people like you are worse then osama bin laden and the al quada group, its people like you that are the real terrorist, people like you that are giving america a bad name...people like you are the ones that should be deported somewhere...i despise people like and i would love to assault your B I T CH A S S for the sick of america.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Jean, I'm not going to argue with you anymore because the battle lines have been drawn and no amount of back and forth verbal abuse is going to ever change opinion....mine or yours. So its pointless

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    paddy, your last post shows that you are indeed, a pure racist, a biggot, your mom is a broke s l u t and your dad is an acoholic b a s t a r d that smokes crack...i knew it all along, and i wanted you to come out of the closet and reveil your true racism color to people on this board, and sadly, you are not alone..a biggot always shows his/her stripes....they are a lot of good white people, and there are even white people that will go out of their way to make black, lanito friends to prove to other they have nothing against non white people, but you paddy, you are a pure blood racist...

you hate mexican, you hate african american, you hate chinese, you hate everything that is not white...you should be ashame of yourself.

all those minute-men are all racist and im not exaggerating, those guys are the kind of people that believe that america should stay white, and this is why they intend to patrol the borders with guns and knife..they are not just only against illegal immigration, but they also believe that legal immigration should be put to an halt because they are too many foreign born U.S citizens that speaks broken english according to them.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Finally Jean, it is the black community who are the biggest racists. Its a joke, can you imagine the hypocriscy of mass hysteria if they ever tried to introduce a "white History Month" in addition to the already established black history month. It is the members of the black community(and I won't use african american because most of you don't even have a clue where africa is or care about your african ancestry)who keep racism alive and well.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    who ever said i was illegal?

you must be imagining things you little biotch.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    and tell me how can you be african american if you are illegal?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    So Jean have you actually been to Africa? Did you know that it was your BLACK african people who sold you people into slavery and not the white man........historical fact

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Paddy, you stupid B I T C H , i'm african american. oh, i forgot KKK members dont consider african american american citizen...i must remind you that i own all your rights, you white trash.. you white H O E... go eat on your mom dirty P U S S Y.

PADDY YOU TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    WE WANT IS FOR YOU PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THE LAW AND COME HERE LEGALLY
    It is not possible to follow the current broken immigration laws.

TELL ME HOW i CAN BRING 100 OF MEXICAN CARPENTERS AND AGRICULTURE WORKERS LEGALLY TODAY?????????????????????

NO LEGAL WAY TO HIRE THEM LEGALLLY ... SO ..... THEY HAVE TO JUMP THE BORDER BECAUSE LOOOOOT OF WORK IS WAITING FOR THEM IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT TAKE TO GET THIS SIMPLE PREMISE THROUGH TO YOUR SINGLE BRAINCELL........HOW ARE WE RACIST WHEN ALL WE WANT IS FOR YOU PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THE LAW AND COME HERE LEGALLY......AS USUAL COMPLETE HORSE-SH-I-T COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH JEAN

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Yeah Jean but I have something you so desperately want and can't have.........us citizenship. Sit on that you worthless w-h-o-r-e.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    im sick and tired of racist people that thinks their racist views are share by the majority of the american people.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation