Kyl's amendments.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets not forget that millions are expected to demonstrate against HR4437 on april 10th. so monday will be big....i really felt that the senators would pass something this week to kill those big rallies demonstrating steams against republicans, but now, things is expected to get very ugly.

I remember how senator kyl got upset that thousands of mexicans demonstrated outside his office..when asked about the mexican demonstrating against him, he replied that the mexicans werent demonstrating against his bad guest worker bill that makes everyone report to deport, but he claimed that they were only demonstrating against sensenbrenner bill...but now, senator kyl can expect those mexicans to demonstrate by the millions around his office and i want to hear what he has to say.

Comment

I don't believe a f-u-c-k-i-n-g word that comes out of your mouth you uneducated s-c-u-m bag Jean. As usual, all you are thinkinh about is yourself and not the good of the country......boy you would be a fantastic addition to this country's legal population Jean. However I have to say Jean that your predictions are really out there........in outer space. You are obviously a cool-aid drinking liberal who doesn't have the brain power to separate fact from fiction.
      1) First of all, despite the numerous bombings in Iraq and the tragic loss of life, the war in Iraq is going a lot better than the liberal media wants the american public to believe.
      2) The dubai ports issue was again scaremonging by both the democrats and unfortuately some republicans who made rash judgements before knowing the true facts. But it was even worse to see that the administration capitulated to the mass hysteria whipped up by the liberals
      3) With regards to the leak issue, or should I say a non-issue because the president has the ultimate authority to release classified information if he wants.Libby is being tried by a politically motivated prosecutor and so I am sure that the case will be thrown out.
      4) Wow Jean you have a great skill of divulging MIS-information. The executive power used by Bush to listen in on americans without a warrant was the same executive power used by Clinton on numerous occasions, Bush 41 and Jummy Carter.

Finally Jean and the rest of you cool-aid drinking liberals let me tell you why the democrats will not win either the house or senate. The democrats maybe scoring points now against Bush and the republicans with their 100% negative campaign but you can only take that so far. NOT ONE FIGURE IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS OFFERED AN ALTERNATIVE POLICY INITIATIVE ON ANY ISSUE. They have nothing to offer the american electorate and as with that idiot Kerry (who everyone was predicting to win by a landslide), the electorate will see that the liberals have nothing in the way of ideas whatsoever.

Comment

Paddy, you are one scum bag white trash..go **** on your daddy's *****, you little dirty white trash...first of all, your president is as much from amnesty then democrats,and together we will legalize all the mexicans, whether you like it or not.

president bush made a promiss to mexico president fox, that he will make it a priority to amnesfied every single mexicans, and belive me, when bush says something, he will do it.

Comment

Hey Jean, if the amnesty bill that you want to pass is passed then you'll be s-h-i-t out of luck. I believe you have to pass an english exam and with your one brain cell, who haven't a chance

Comment

Heh, I wouldn't be too sure. With only 30% support, dubya's lucky if he won't get impeached after his bruhahaha. Especially if its true that he did authorized the leak of the CIA operative, per Libby's statement.

Comment

paddy you dirty little white trash.. you are a dirty white girl that can S U C K on my black big D IC K..you white scum bags, you white racist biggot..you white nazi lover your daddy is a nazi fan, your family is supporters of the kkk, you dirty white trash B I T C H.

Comment

Paddy, you are a first class M O R O N...you texas biotch!!! hahahahaha..

Comment

Wow.. What a language ! you all swearing..! I think those cursing do not mean anything to anybody in this forum. Jean, I don't think those on the other side are upset with your remark.... why bother using those language???

Comment

im sick and tired of racist people that thinks their racist views are share by the majority of the american people.

Comment

Yeah Jean but I have something you so desperately want and can't have.........us citizenship. Sit on that you worthless w-h-o-r-e.

Comment

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT TAKE TO GET THIS SIMPLE PREMISE THROUGH TO YOUR SINGLE BRAINCELL........HOW ARE WE RACIST WHEN ALL WE WANT IS FOR YOU PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THE LAW AND COME HERE LEGALLY......AS USUAL COMPLETE HORSE-SH-I-T COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH JEAN

Comment

WE WANT IS FOR YOU PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THE LAW AND COME HERE LEGALLY
                          It is not possible to follow the current broken immigration laws.

TELL ME HOW i CAN BRING 100 OF MEXICAN CARPENTERS AND AGRICULTURE WORKERS LEGALLY TODAY?????????????????????

NO LEGAL WAY TO HIRE THEM LEGALLLY ... SO ..... THEY HAVE TO JUMP THE BORDER BECAUSE LOOOOOT OF WORK IS WAITING FOR THEM IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paddy, you stupid B I T C H , i'm african american. oh, i forgot KKK members dont consider african american american citizen...i must remind you that i own all your rights, you white trash.. you white H O E... go eat on your mom dirty P U S S Y.

PADDY YOU TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH.

Comment

So Jean have you actually been to Africa? Did you know that it was your BLACK african people who sold you people into slavery and not the white man........historical fact

Comment

and tell me how can you be african american if you are illegal?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation