X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    she sponsor him and someone12 sponsor his mother because he cant look after his a.ss everytime his goat smoke it up!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
    no- only friend can sponsor his/her own mother </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Mani
    replied
    no- only friend can sponsor his/her own mother

Leave a comment:

• HARRISON
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    A friend of mine ask me this question and i dont know what to tell him can anyone advise me on what to do.i have a friend who happen to have a son with a us citizen and they are not married but the lady love my friend mother, she ask me if it is possible for her to file for the mother so she can come assist her concerning the son.she did not have a mother and she look up to this my friend mother as a mother. i want to kn ow if it is possible for her to file for my friend mother.i need advise from the forum.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• HARRISON
    started a topic IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE

IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE

Hello everyone,
    A friend of mine ask me this question and i dont know what to tell him can anyone advise me on what to do.i have a friend who happen to have a son with a us citizen and they are not married but the lady love my friend mother, she ask me if it is possible for her to file for the mother so she can come assist her concerning the son.she did not have a mother and she look up to this my friend mother as a mother. i want to kn ow if it is possible for her to file for my friend mother.i need advise from the forum.
    thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation