Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizenship Delay for Muslims. Isn't it Discrimination?!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the stories of Muslims killing Americans. That is why you are being delayed.

Comment

Fresher,

Are you are being discriminated against? Most likely yes, and reason is because you’re a male from an unfriendly country. Don’t feel so bad. I’m a white man from Canada, and I have been trying to adjust my status legally since June 1987. I’m still an illegal alien, and now up for deportation. I’m a lifetime taxpayer in the US, have a zero criminal record, I fully qualify for legalization, and can prove it.

Why am I up for deportation? (The reason stated0 My immigration officer stated that I confessed to a violation while under oath. Due to the fact that I attended the interview without an attorney, I therefore have no witness. Under the extended powers bestowed upon the USCIS under the patriot act, the officer does not need to have proof the violation. Therefore my denial was totally based upon hearsay.

The violation? The officer said that I had confessed to taking a trip to France “sometime in 1984, and stayed for about 2 months.” If this were true, it would have put me over the statutory 45 day maximum departure toll. Did I go to France in 1984? No, I didn’t even have a passport in 1984, and a passport is required for a Canadian to enter France.

(The real reason I was denied) The officer simply did not like me. I could say it was because I’m white and he’s Hispanic, but I cannot, because everybody on earth knows that the white man is always the perpetrator, and never the victim of discrimination. Right?

At least you have a GC, and a good case for discrimination. I have nothing but a kick in the teeth.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
        Fresher,

Are you are being discriminated against? Most likely yes, and reason is because you’re a male from an unfriendly country. Don’t feel so bad. I’m a white man from Canada, and I have been trying to adjust my status legally since June 1987. I’m still an illegal alien, and now up for deportation. I’m a lifetime taxpayer in the US, have a zero criminal record, I fully qualify for legalization, and can prove it.

Why am I up for deportation? (The reason stated0 My immigration officer stated that I confessed to a violation while under oath. Due to the fact that I attended the interview without an attorney, I therefore have no witness. Under the extended powers bestowed upon the USCIS under the patriot act, the officer does not need to have proof the violation. Therefore my denial was totally based upon hearsay.

The violation? The officer said that I had confessed to taking a trip to France “sometime in 1984, and stayed for about 2 months.” If this were true, it would have put me over the statutory 45 day maximum departure toll. Did I go to France in 1984? No, I didn’t even have a passport in 1984, and a passport is required for a Canadian to enter France.

(The real reason I was denied) The officer simply did not like me. I could say it was because I’m white and he’s Hispanic, but I cannot, because everybody on earth knows that the white man is always the perpetrator, and never the victim of discrimination. Right?

At least you have a GC, and a good case for discrimination. I have nothing but a kick in the teeth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you made admission under oath that's evidence right there, not a hearsay.

If you know you didn't you may ask for record of conversation to be played to judge in court. Immigration officers tape-record all the conducted interviews.

The Patriot Act has nothing to do with it. It only apllies to classified sources of information where you can't cross-examine the witness under the government's claim for secrecy (still you could request that info to be released to judge and counter it with available facts disproving it, as you would be given basic resume of allegations made against you).

The OP of thread has posted here 3 years ago and was told of options. It's useless to tell most people here what to do since they wouldn't be asking for advise on public forum if they had any clue in the first place.
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

didn't a bunch of iranians overrun our embassy years ago, taking AMERICANS hostage???
          Go buy a box of Kleenex, along with a one way ticket back to Iran....

Comment

Fresher, 7yrs is an extremely long time to wait. Something has gone wrong. For those that say because you are Muslim that's why it's taking so long is rubbish. Look at it the other way round. If someone is a likely threat to the USA, you'd think those would be he first to be processed not the last!

I had a 28 month wait for citizenship and I'm from UK. I got very close to filing a Writ of Mandamus in Federal court. Luckily the namecheck cleared before I had to go through all that. I'd suggest you give this lawyer a call:

McKinney&Justice.com

He's based in NC but can represent you from other States. He's done several cases with success. Have a read of this DoJ report from last year. Makes for interesting reading:

DoJ Audit report 2008
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Comment

Tak, tak.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources