Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizenship Delay for Muslims. Isn't it Discrimination?!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DumbDevilUSA,

Have found a job as yet?

Comment

You have a point - it's not all about discrimation - it's also the ineffective beuracracy, management, levels etc that contribute!

Comment

ALl Muslims should be deported; they hate America; We hate them
        Get out !

Comment

Dear Son of Michael,
          Please be polite. Where did you come from yourself? Are you a Native American? If you are not, then your ancestors immigrated here one day in the past.
          Why do you think that Muslims hate you? Muslims love all human beings. It is very unfortunate that the crazy act of some idiots made you think that way. This land and all lands belong to all humans. We have to respect each other and love each other, no matter what denominations we belong to.
          Yes when you see that security check of other nationals relatively takes much less time that Muslims, then you think of discrimination don't you?

Comment

No, we don't think of discrimination; we think that those who default to false assertions of discrimination don't deserve to be Americans.

If you believe that Americans discriminate, you do this country a disservice. Please go home to your own country.

Comment

Dear SunDevilUSA,
              Thank you for your comment. Your opinion is your opinion. Please don't be judgmental! I never assorted anyone of discrimination. I just said that when you see that you are treated differently you think of discrimination. That's all!

Comment

You must have travel when you were LPR to your home country, for longer then a month, and uscis will need a new clearance this might be the thing.
                Rahai is correct in what he had said in his post of June 22, 2006.

As far as SunDwvilUSA, is concern he is an LPR from South Africa.

Comment

Iran? They should deport Ahmedijad and his cohorts!!!!Doe Americans get citizenship to become Iranians?

Comment

this is so tiresome to hear these unappreciative clowns whining about discrimination....because some papers weren't adjudicated in 10 minutes....one can only imagine how long this process would take in some sand box country......years, maybe?
                    Everytime one of these j e r k s doesn't get what they want immediately they whine and cry like babies about discrimination....well, if you are so unhappy with our procedures, go back to whatever sand-filled oasis you came from.

Comment

Dear Someone12,
                      This is a discussion forum. We are here to learn something and exchange ideas. Please don' be judgmental.
                      I think you probably have not read from the beginning. This is over 4 years since the date of initial application. My point is not accusing anybody; however my concern is treating people differently. Let me make an example. If you and your neighbor who is a different race go to your municipality of your hometown and ask for a similar building permit like building a deck on your backyard, they give him the permit right away but they make you waiting for a year or so without any clear reason, what would you think?
                      And if some neighbors of you who are also the same race as you face the same situation, but others are fine then you might start thinking that there is something wrong. Someone or some group in that office don't like you. This is much beyond bureaucracy and paper work. Here there is something wrong, isn't it?

Comment

Muslims are terrorists - they should not be allowed to live in US. Expel all Muslims from US please inlculding Someone123.

Comment

fresher: if you are so unhappy with my country, by all means, get the eff out and go back to shoveling camel krap.

Comment

Fresher: I agree with Someone12 insofar as your claims of discrimination are tiresome and unfounded.

If discrimination is truly the cause of the delay in your naturalization, please explain why your wife has already been granted her U.S. Citizenship?

I will also reiterate the sentiment that if you're so unhappy with America, feel free to go home to your country of origin.

Comment

Here we are November of 2009!
                              I was invited for an interview last summer. The officers told me that they are gong to let me know there next step. They invited me again for the third interview on Nov. 2, but they canceled it by their following letter 3 days later! It has been 7 years since I applied.
                              I wanna know if there are any application older than mine and why it takes so long?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fresher:
                                Here we are November of 2009!
                                I was invited for an interview last summer. The officers told me that they are gong to let me know there next step. They invited me again for the third interview on Nov. 2, but they canceled it by their following letter 3 days later! It has been 7 years since I applied.
                                I wanna know if there are any application older than mine and why it takes so long? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your wait time seems extremely excessive. Have you scheduled an Infopass recently? Have they given you any indication why your application has been on hold for so long?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation