• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVIDENCE vs. DENIAL

atwitsend
    Posted March 24, 2005 10:12 AM
    He/she/it is son of a b i t c h!
    Jacque Arse!! Every time after reading your posts I can't stop myself from inserting d i l d o in my a-s-s.
    Now what, you idiot? What you gonna say now?
    **** on me?
    Go **** on yourself

This post was captured [copied and saved] today, at the time when atwitsend already had total of 76 posts on ilw website.
    It was not the 76th post of atwitsend, as he now claims the number refers to, but one of the 76 that existed this morning on this site.

My 76th post is still intact you moron!! If it was edited or deleted, there is a stamp that says as much. (You are the expert on this, you should know).

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/84610049321

Earlier, you left out my membership stamp. Here, you edited your post and added it on. Oh what a tangled web liars and cheats and fraudsters weave.

OK, assuming I did do what you said. You mentioned several times that you are the owner and moderator of this board. I have it on good authority that a post can appear to be deleted, but it is still maintained in the archives.

I challenege you to reproduce it.

Jacque Arse said (in case he edits his/her/its post)

Epiclaughter

Atwitsend already deleted this post, but I copy-pasted and saved it!!

Posted April 02, 2005 04:36 PM

atwitsend

Jacque Arse!! Every time after reading your posts I can't stop myself from inserting d i l d o in my a-s-s.
    **** on me?
    Go **** on yourself

Comment

Now, on the last post, which you fraudulently claim is mine. How stupid can you be??? Where is my membership stamp?? Folks, that one is NOT mine. (REF: Posted March 24, 2005 10:12 AM above; that is, before this a s s deletes it). I challenge you to provide the link. I invite ANYONE to see my 76th post, like this Jacque Arse claims is mine, and see if it matches what a s s h o l e Epic posted above.

Epic, You are a pathetic liar and a cheat. I don't shove d i l d o s up my a s s. You do though. That's why you **** so much. There's a big gapping hole down there .

Comment

76th post for the day?!?!? Where the hell did you pull that from? Your a s s ???

I see you modified your original post too, as you are prone to do;

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Epiclaughter, April 03, 2005 12:40 AM

Whos' the liar? Who's the cheat? Who's the fraud? You can twist it anyway you want, facts are facts.

Unlike you, I have not deleted any of my posts. Check for yourself. You can't keep your story straight

Comment

Epiclaughter, Member, Posted April 02, 2005 09:04 PM, and the re-edited by: Epiclaughter, April 03, 2005 02:33 PM

" you deleted your post, how can I now provide a link? "

You're slipping Jacque Arse!! Assuming that I did delete it (which I haven't), there will be a stamp that says as much, and it will be stated as much as well, as you well know, since you yourself have done so more than 150 times

Therefore you can still provide the link. If it is deleted, it will say as much WITH MY STAMP ON IT. BTW, which is which? The 76th post for the day or my 76th post? You keep flip-flopping.

You can't win with lies, m o r o n!!

Comment

I have already proven that you posted it, why should I re-prove what is already proven?
            I copied and saved your post, but you deleted it from ilw website, you m o r o n, so how can I provide the link now???

But you will keep denying the obvious, of course, because you are too embarrassed to admit the truth

Ehh, well, at least we all know that you DID post it

There is no need to prove the same thing twice

Comment

You still don't get it. If it is deleted, there is still a trace, which CANNOT be deleted.

Maybe it's too much for your fickle brain, eh ?

Comment

Who are you trying to fool here, atwitsend?

You know better than me : when it is deleted no trace of it remains on ILW

Are you trying to fool others to make them beleive you never posted what you did?

It won't work

I caught your you know what in cookie jar

Comment

Look, this is a copy-paste of search results for your posts, atwitsend aka epicb@stard !
                  Out of 98 posts only 69 remain.
                  You deleted the rest!

So who are you fooling here??

Go keep inserting what you say you insert every time after reading my posts

But don't you try to deny the FACT that you posted it .

It won't work

Copy-paste of search result for atwitsend aka epicb@stard:

Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/JoinWelcome

RE: I salute American people. long live amerika (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  I agree with vigilante Epicb@stard's reasoning and explanation. Let's see, on last count Epic****st......
                  ILW.COM Homepage > discuss.ilw.com > discuss.ilw.com > Immigration Discussion
                  April 01, 2005 06:26 PM

RE: It's finally over! (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Congratulations Sup!! I'm very happy for you....
                  April 01, 2005 06:13 PM

RE: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Someone12 - I am disappointed at you. Our views are polar opposites but at least in the past you arg......
                  March 29, 2005 12:37 PM

RE: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Michael, you are the biggest f u c k i n g hypocrite!!!! All one has to do is to conduct a search of......
                  March 29, 2005 01:52 AM

RE: DEAR READERS PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER BOARD MEMBERS!!! (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  I see you conveniently modified your original message and filtered out the filth that was posted. Yo......
                  March 29, 2005 12:21 PM

RE: DEAR READERS PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER BOARD MEMBERS!!! (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Mumbo jumbo b u l l s h i t only brainless morons like you can understand. Who else interviews him/h......
                  March 26, 2005 11:55 AM

I knew you'd be back! I'm still here too! Where have you been? I thought you were coming to get me??......
                  March 25, 2005 02:56 PM

Don't let Misha and Epic fool you!! (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Folks, all those who have been responsible for wrecking this board are trying to hoodwink everyone b......
                  March 29, 2005 02:11 AM

RE: Case was denied (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  [quote]I think your Green Card in your office INS paper interview medical lost your friend pick up d......
                  March 28, 2005 10:13 PM

RE: Help: Filing I-485 and 245i (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  (I am by no means an expert and the following is my opinion only). I'm really, really surprised tha......
                  March 28, 2005 12:27 AM

Suggestion to clean up this board. (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  I have a suggestion as to how to grab the attention of the administrators of this board. Every Tuesd......
                  March 28, 2005 12:16 AM

RE: STOP BADMOUTHING ILW BOARD (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Too late, punks like you have already ruined this board....
                  March 28, 2005 12:02 AM

RE: Its a real shame that ILW has been dragged down into the gutter (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Misha, only part of your second sentence is accurate. "I have done nothing here" period - is absolut......
                  March 26, 2005 10:12 PM

RE: People, please be nice to each other!!! (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Once again you haven't bothered to read what I said and have rambled off on a tangent into a diatrib......
                  March 26, 2005 12:08 PM

RE: Extremely Usefull Immigration Forum here... (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Sony55 – is the forum you refer to moderated? If not, does it at least have an administrator who can......
                  March 26, 2005 12:30 AM

RE: want to thank you all (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Epiclaughter's goal is clear. There are many well-meaning people here who help others. His/her/it's ......
                  March 25, 2005 03:00 PM

RE: Please stop nonsense (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  You're one to talk!! Why don't you practice what you preach? What a joke!!! All one has to do is to ......
                  March 25, 2005 01:38 AM

RE: Solution for Epic loser (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  It's so wonderful to see ILW free of noise and pollution for a few hours. This Epiclaughter characte......
                  March 24, 2005 10:53 PM

RE: WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS????? (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Nobody is mad at you, moron. Everybody is laughing at you ......
                  March 22, 2005 11:32 PM

RE: Reporting Erroneous Posts To Moderator (in Immigration Discussion) by atwitsend
                  Here's my contribution ... up yours!! I mean, up you go ......
                  March 22, 2005 11:23 PM

» Refine Search
                  » New Search

i n f o p o p e v e Page 1 2 3 4
                  Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
                  Eve Platform Status [x]

Site discuss.ilw.com
                  Servlet eve2da002
                  Version Eve 1.2.7 build 20
                  Module UBB.x 4.0.3
                  Stylesheet "Arie's 2nd"
                  Wordlet Set "Default Wordlet Set"
                  Logout: discuss.ilw.com
                  Update Groupee Account

ILW.COM Homepage discuss.ilw.com discuss.ilw.com Search Search Results

Comment

ALL the above posts are still intact. I have deleted nothing. Who are you fooling??

Comment

Who are YOU fooling?

atwitsend
                      memmer

Now, if you make search, here is what it shows:

Search Results for atwitsend recent posts: (69 matches) New Search Login/JoinWelcome

Now, simple math :

101- 69 = 31

Where are the missing 31 posts?
                      Who are YOU fooling here?

Comment

[quote}What an idiot Out of 947 posts by Epic-reject, there are only 425 remaining More than 50 % is deleted ****ster got scared[end quote]

atwitsend, now you make a poor attempt to divert attention away from the point of the matter, which is:

YOU POSTED AND DELETED THIS:

atwitsend
                        **** on me?
                        Go **** on yourself

Comment

Yes, I know you have multiple
                          Let's see what you 'other' ID has to say about this

Comment

atwitsend
                            **** on me?
                            Go **** on yourself

Comment

None of my posts are deleted, all intact. I did the same search . You're slipping Epic!!

As for post 76 - does not match what you posted (which is a fake). You're fooling yourself , and making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation