Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bachelor degree

Hello all, i have a question regarding my bachelor degree. First off all I'm from Romania, and I understand, from what I've found on net, that if I what to use my degree in USA, is should be translated, and with the approval of the US government.
    Can you tell me if this is true, or better, can you give me an example, on how it should my bachelor degree be, so I could have no problem with it in USA?
    Thank you all, and have a nice day!

Hello all, i have a question regarding my bachelor degree. First off all I'm from Romania, and I understand, from what I've found on net, that if I what to use my degree in USA, is should be translated, and with the approval of the US government.
    Can you tell me if this is true, or better, can you give me an example, on how it should my bachelor degree be, so I could have no problem with it in USA?
    Thank you all, and have a nice day!

Comment

You need to obtain transcripts from your Romanian institution and sent them to an evaluation agency. If your educational institution will prepare them in English, you will not have to bear the cost of having them translated here, in the U.S.

I am not sure if there are any notary translators in Romania, but I had my transcripts translated by a notary translator in Poland and then provided the originals in Polish and the translations to the evaluation agency. I used Josef Silny and Associates in South Florida (www.jsilny.com), but I am sure you can find more reliable and reputable agencies via the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).

I hope that answers your question.

Comment

Thank you for your answer Polish girl.
        If i will obtain this transcripts, from my institution and also the translations for them, i need to send them to an evaluation agency in USA, or can i find this kind of agency in Romania?

Thanks again.

Comment

Bst to ask your Employer/College, whoever wants them, which agency they would like you to use.

Comment

Luchian for romanian-english translation and legalisation you can send copies of your Diploma and transcript to Cristina Milaciu vizeusa@yahoo.com or on her website cristina@usimmigrationforall.com, also she have ties with an evaluation institution if you want that.

All the best!
            Anda
            Frank G. Becker & Associates
            www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

Thank you Forvisas, for your advise. I will contact Mrs. Cristina, and send her the documents.

Merci frumos inca o data! LucHiaN

Comment

you could get your diploma evaluated by WES(wes.org), these gyus are reliable, plus their evaluation is accepted pretty much everywhere. You don't even have to obtain your transcripts from your institution, they'll contact your university themselves, all you need to send is copy of your diploma and english translation. And money, of course, which is 150 bucks. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation