X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa, Please Help!!

Hello,
    I'm an international student with F1 visa and I just graduated from a university in the US. I got employed by a company in the US and the company wants to sponsor me to get a H1B visa. I just talked a lawyer about the process to get H1B visa. He mentioned that during the period after my OPT visa expires until the H1 visa is issued, I cannot work. My OPT visa expired at the end of May 08 and he said H1B visa is usually issued around October (October 08 in my case).
    I was wondering if I can still work after my OPT visa is expired (during the period of June 08 until October 08)? Is there anything I can do so that I can still work during that time? What is gonna be my status during that time?
    Thank you

Hello,
    I'm an international student with F1 visa and I just graduated from a university in the US. I got employed by a company in the US and the company wants to sponsor me to get a H1B visa. I just talked a lawyer about the process to get H1B visa. He mentioned that during the period after my OPT visa expires until the H1 visa is issued, I cannot work. My OPT visa expired at the end of May 08 and he said H1B visa is usually issued around October (October 08 in my case).
    I was wondering if I can still work after my OPT visa is expired (during the period of June 08 until October 08)? Is there anything I can do so that I can still work during that time? What is gonna be my status during that time?
    Thank you

Comment

Did you contact the uscis office and ask?
      How about applying for a temporary work authorization?

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs