Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LULAC. LIFE ACT, CSS MEMBERS

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT FINAL SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED SUBJECT TO CLASS MEMBERS APPROVAL AND OR OBJECTION (IF ANY) THE STATUS CONFERENCE SCHEDULED FOR TOMMORROW WILL NO LONGER HOLD.

IT COVERS ALL PENDING AND DENIED CASES

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT FINAL SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED SUBJECT TO CLASS MEMBERS APPROVAL AND OR OBJECTION (IF ANY) THE STATUS CONFERENCE SCHEDULED FOR TOMMORROW WILL NO LONGER HOLD.

IT COVERS ALL PENDING AND DENIED CASES

Comment

Hi Bannister:

I think it would be extremely helpful if you could print out that FINAL SETTLEMENT.

Most class members are not familiar as to how to locate this final settlement or what it entails.

Comment

ban more information please.
        sa

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:

IT COVERS ALL PENDING AND DENIED CASES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

...yet another appeal of an appeal of an appeal of an appeal of an appeal. You guys just never seem to take "NO" for an answer!!! What part of illegal don't you understand?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:

IT COVERS ALL PENDING AND DENIED CASES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bannister,

Could you please explain little bit further what does it means for class members.Is it positive for class member or otherwise?

Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                ...yet another appeal of an appeal of an appeal of an appeal of an appeal. You guys just never seem to take "NO" for an answer!!! What part of illegal don't you understand? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SunDevilUSA,

Us guys, are going through the American immigration process. The law in the United States of America affords these appeals. This is the American way. If you don't like it, then you should go way.

Comment

Any activity today on this prolonged settlement case as members awaiting desperatly.

Comment

Unique: If you had followed the law in the first instance, then you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                      Unique: If you had followed the law in the first instance, then you wouldn't be in this predicament. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This statement is true beyond any dispute.
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

OldE,
                        SunDevilUSA,

Well, actually you're both sort of half right.

I came to the USA at the age of 16 alone, from Canada. I was totally unaware of breaking any law. (not an excuse) I entered with inspection and was not informed of my status, or briefed on how long I could stay. Being from Canada was both good and bad. If I were from any other Country I would have been viewed as an alien, and would have been more aware of my own immigration problems. As it stood, I blended into the American landscape like another leaf on a tree in a huge forest. During the course of my entire lifetime in the USA nobody has ever suspected that I was from any other Country. The question I always got was " what school did ya go to?" The reason I'm pointing this out is because as a teenager I didn't realize the importance of becoming legal, I didn't really understand that I was illegal. Immigration just never entered my mind in those days.

In June 1987 I applied for amnesty. While under oath was asked if I had departed the USA after November 6 1986 until (today) that day in June 87. I admitted attending my Grandfather's funeral late Nov 86, a 3 day absents. I got denied due that fact. The applicant was not permitted to depart the USA from the day President Reagan announced the amnesty, until the day they applied. ( Of course others also did, with lessor reasons and longer absenteeism's than me, and were still legalized. Naturally most people just flat out lied.) Had I lied I'd have been legalized 21 years ago, and you guys would not be having to put up with me around here.

Since June 1987 I have observed the law, and have never been out of status. 40+ US entry stamps in my lifetime passports attest to that fact.

It has been my extreme (foolish?) honesty that has been my foe. The reason for this is because the USCIS is not set up to deal with people who are extremely honest. They are set up to deal with a multitude of lies and deception, and for good reason.
                        My case should have been approved but wasn't. A close friend just died of lung cancer at 46, he never smoked. That's the way it goes. At his funeral I met a caterer who had a Hispanic accent. I asked if he had a GC? Yes, the 1987 amnesty he said. Were you a farm worker or did you enter before 01,01,1982 I asked? Nope, I came in 86. My lawyer fixed everything, many, many people got through nobody checking anything in those days. Ha ha ha ha.

Comment

Bannister
                          Any Update

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                            OldE,
                            SunDevilUSA,

Well, actually you're both sort of half right.

I came to the USA at the age of 16 alone, from Canada. I was totally unaware of breaking any law. (not an excuse) I entered with inspection and was not informed of my status, or briefed on how long I could stay. Being from Canada was both good and bad. If I were from any other Country I would have been viewed as an alien, and would have been more aware of my own immigration problems. As it stood, I blended into the American landscape like another leaf on a tree in a huge forest. During the course of my entire lifetime in the USA nobody has ever suspected that I was from any other Country. The question I always got was " what school did ya go to?" The reason I'm pointing this out is because as a teenager I didn't realize the importance of becoming legal, I didn't really understand that I was illegal. Immigration just never entered my mind in those days.

In June 1987 I applied for amnesty. While under oath was asked if I had departed the USA after November 6 1986 until (today) that day in June 87. I admitted attending my Grandfather's funeral late Nov 86, a 3 day absents. I got denied due that fact. The applicant was not permitted to depart the USA from the day President Reagan announced the amnesty, until the day they applied. ( Of course others also did, with lessor reasons and longer absenteeism's than me, and were still legalized. Naturally most people just flat out lied.) Had I lied I'd have been legalized 21 years ago, and you guys would not be having to put up with me around here.

Since June 1987 I have observed the law, and have never been out of status. 40+ US entry stamps in my lifetime passports attest to that fact.

It has been my extreme (foolish?) honesty that has been my foe. The reason for this is because the USCIS is not set up to deal with people who are extremely honest. They are set up to deal with a multitude of lies and deception, and for good reason.
                            My case should have been approved but wasn't. A close friend just died of lung cancer at 46, he never smoked. That's the way it goes. At his funeral I met a caterer who had a Hispanic accent. I asked if he had a GC? Yes, the 1987 amnesty he said. Were you a farm worker or did you enter before 01,01,1982 I asked? Nope, I came in 86. My lawyer fixed everything, many, many people got through nobody checking anything in those days. Ha ha ha ha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, good luck with your case Unique. And the others who are in the same situation.
                            Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Ban I,m CSS with denied I-687 what this settlement going to help us?Ead since 1989 now going to expired, no chance of renewal.
                              sa

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed