Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending I-360 and now appointment notice

Hi everyone! You've been very helpful last time I ask question on this site and I really appreciate that! I have pending I-360 with approved prima facie determination.I'm waiting for a final decision on my case sometimes during the months of August or September 2004.But just a few days ago I received and Appointment Notice from my District office asking me to come for an interview together with my wife in the middle of June 2004.My question is can I re-schedule my interview date and if I can should I ask for this in person and immediately or I have to do this on the scheduled interview date? Is the reason for my request which is that I'm still waiting for decision on my I-360 enough to persuade immigration officers to grant my request ?
    Thank you very much in advance

Hi everyone! You've been very helpful last time I ask question on this site and I really appreciate that! I have pending I-360 with approved prima facie determination.I'm waiting for a final decision on my case sometimes during the months of August or September 2004.But just a few days ago I received and Appointment Notice from my District office asking me to come for an interview together with my wife in the middle of June 2004.My question is can I re-schedule my interview date and if I can should I ask for this in person and immediately or I have to do this on the scheduled interview date? Is the reason for my request which is that I'm still waiting for decision on my I-360 enough to persuade immigration officers to grant my request ?
    Thank you very much in advance

Comment

I'm not really familiar with I-360 but couldn't the NOA be related to the petition? Normally the NOA contains the information.

If you have no other petitions pending it must be.

Postponing an appointment will only delay your case and ultimately you will have to go anyway.

My advise is to go.

http://www.immigrate2us.net
      I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation