Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans Sent $17.88 billion Home thus Far This Year, Down by 1.34%

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mexicans Sent $17.88 billion Home thus Far This Year, Down by 1.34%

    The cash remittances that were sent my Mexican nationals or expats totaled $17.88 billion through the end of October, banking officials are reporting. This amount reflects a decrease of 1.34% compared to the first ten months of 2009. Last year remittances dropped by 15.7% due to the economic recession.
    hs-news

  • #2
    The cash remittances that were sent my Mexican nationals or expats totaled $17.88 billion through the end of October, banking officials are reporting. This amount reflects a decrease of 1.34% compared to the first ten months of 2009. Last year remittances dropped by 15.7% due to the economic recession.
    hs-news

    Comment


    • #3
      Illegal Mexicans should 'follow the money' and leave this country....yet they'll whine about having to pay penalties or visa fees while they steal jobs from American citizens...

      Comment


      • #4
        ...and, Someone12, I bet that they'll al be whining in Spanish as they seem incapable of actually speaking English.

        As for that racist rag (hs-news) referring to "Mexican nationals," that strikes me as totally redundant - by definition, Mexicans are citizens of Mexico, so why not just refer to them as Mexicans? (there is no such thing as an ethnic Mexican).

        Once again, I agree with Someone12 - illegal Mexicans, like all illegals, need to return home. America is fed up supporting Mexico's uneducated and unwanted masses.

        Apart from being a failed country, Mexico is the most hypocritical country - frankly, the country and her citizens have no shame!

        Comment


        • #5
          Why dont u collect all what your $-tinky fingers have written and shove them up your a$$ w-anko!!!! great wknd Moron'


          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
          ...and, Someone12, I bet that they'll al be whining in Spanish as they seem incapable of actually speaking English.

          As for that racist rag (hs-news) referring to "Mexican nationals," that strikes me as totally redundant - by definition, Mexicans are citizens of Mexico, so why not just refer to them as Mexicans? (there is no such thing as an ethnic Mexican).

          Once again, I agree with Someone12 - illegal Mexicans, like all illegals, need to return home. America is fed up supporting Mexico's uneducated and unwanted masses.

          Apart from being a failed country, Mexico is the most hypocritical country - frankly, the country and her citizens have no shame! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

          Comment


          • #6
            this just in....a local Syrian newspaper reported that Syrians living in other countries sent home more than 6 tons of dates in remittances....apparently none of these former Syrian citizens could understand the concept of money, so they thought that dates were the universal currency..."
            In another related story, a Syrian posing as a Canadian resident has been arrested for molesting a goat in his apartment...RCMP Commander (name withheld) said that one 'Amerbcrumbly' was being held without bond after neighbors complained of loud bleatings by a goat late at night. Emergency medical techs called to the scene summoned a local vet, who reported that the goat had some 'bleeding from the rec.tal area' but was otherwise in good spirits. Ambercrumbly's attorney attempted to post a bond, but the judge presiding over the bail hearing told him that 'a paper bag full of dates' does not constitute currency nor a meaningful bail in Canada."

            Comment


            • #7
              wowoowwo, all this for me,,,,,

              somene seems to be on his 12th sleepless night....... why why why!!!!!

              PS. special regards from the Goat in his own style, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'k U!!!!!


              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              this just in....a local Syrian newspaper reported that Syrians living in other countries sent home more than 6 tons of dates in remittances....apparently none of these former Syrian citizens could understand the concept of money, so they thought that dates were the universal currency..."
              In another related story, a Syrian posing as a Canadian resident has been arrested for molesting a goat in his apartment...RCMP Commander (name withheld) said that one 'Amerbcrumbly' was being held without bond after neighbors complained of loud bleatings by a goat late at night. Emergency medical techs called to the scene summoned a local vet, who reported that the goat had some 'bleeding from the rec.tal area' but was otherwise in good spirits. Ambercrumbly's attorney attempted to post a bond, but the judge presiding over the bail hearing told him that 'a paper bag full of dates' does not constitute currency nor a meaningful bail in Canada." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

              Comment


              • #8
                abercrombie_toronto stop using foul languauge! (I refer to your previous posts), otherwise, I will suspend your rights

                Comment


                • #9
                  You will suspend my wut?????


                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAlevreas:
                  abercrombie_toronto stop using foul languauge! (I refer to your previous posts), otherwise, I will suspend your rights </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                    You will suspend my wut?????


                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAlevreas:
                    abercrombie_toronto stop using foul languauge! (I refer to your previous posts), otherwise, I will suspend your rights </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                    Hey AT,

                    I think the moderator is asking you to chill on using the foul language, that's all. This forum has very relaxed rules, but profanity will get you banned - that's all she was saying. We need to use our inside voices from now on, lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sounds great to me Proudieeeeeeeeeee Speaking of the inside voice, i am so good with that as i always care to feed myself either Mexican or Chinese food !!!!

                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                      You will suspend my wut?????


                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAlevreas:
                      abercrombie_toronto stop using foul languauge! (I refer to your previous posts), otherwise, I will suspend your rights </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      Hey AT,

                      I think the moderator is asking you to chill on using the foul language, that's all. This forum has very relaxed rules, but profanity will get you banned - that's all she was saying. We need to use our inside voices from now on, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        While ~18 Billion is not a small number, this also does not seem like a gigantic number either. Is my math correct to say it comes out to ABOUT (order of magnitude) $500 per immigrant? The ultimate question is if we put this money back into the economy, how much would it help?
                        Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It is difficult to believe that some so-called American citizens just think it's ok for illegals to send money they have stolen from other American workers (most of it tax free!) to their own country where it disappears down ratholes.....oh yea, that's right...ole Terry is chompin' at the bit to sell out his fellow American workers to the cheapest labor from outside our borders, all for just a modest fee....right Terry? Tell us...how much do you charge for filling out a handful of forms?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you dont like it as u see it, very simple,,,, just pack your stuff and I know you have nothing anyway,,,,, and leave to somewhere where you can lead and rule..... make sure u never cut any tree there because everything is becoming green now. Thx,


                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            It is difficult to believe that some so-called American citizens just think it's ok for illegals to send money they have stolen from other American workers (most of it tax free!) to their own country where it disappears down ratholes.....oh yea, that's right...ole Terry is chompin' at the bit to sell out his fellow American workers to the cheapest labor from outside our borders, all for just a modest fee....right Terry? Tell us...how much do you charge for filling out a handful of forms? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                            Comment

                            Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                            Home Page

                            Immigration Daily

                            Archives

                            Processing times

                            Immigration forms

                            Discussion board

                            Resources

                            Blogs

                            Twitter feed

                            Immigrant Nation

                            Attorney2Attorney

                            CLE Workshops

                            Immigration books

                            Advertise on ILW

                            EB-5

                            移民日报

                            About ILW.COM

                            Connect to us

                            Questions/Comments

                            SUBSCRIBE

                            Immigration Daily



                            Working...
                            X