Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update,

this might be new record. Within 3 months from sending in my n400, my citizenship interview is scheduled next december.
    the whole n-400 process took 3 months....wow

Comment

Good Luck, HBKHBK.

Comment

Thank you...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
          Thank you... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your English has improved considerably just before the interview. But remember your still one clown short of a circus.

Comment

I always wondered how I got my masters degree while native English speaking people from birth, barely graduate from high school, I guess my English is alright,considering it's one of three languages I speak fluently haha. Don't get jealous honey lol
            Go eat a d*ck,loser!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
              I always wondered how I got my masters degree while native English speaking people from birth, barely graduate from high school, I guess my English is alright,considering it's one of three languages I speak fluently haha. Don't get jealous honey lol
              Go eat a d*ck,loser! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope your naturalization application slides through successfully. And your oath of allegiance ceremony takes place soon. Yes, you now have all the makings of a proud GOP - your thought process and your use of filthy language and all....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                Go eat a d*ck,loser! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope your naturalization application slides through successfully. And your oath of allegiance ceremony takes place soon. Yes, you now have all the makings of a proud GOP - your thought process and your use of filthy language and all.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The more he speaks, the more eloquently he portrays his talents. One of the main talents being self flattery, something not easily mastered.

Approach a rhino from behind, a horse from the front, but approach HBKHBK from all sides for a great thought process and language.

Comment

wow thats great news and well done to immigration for being so fast nowdays :-)

Update,

this might be new record. Within 3 months from sending in my n400, my citizenship interview is scheduled next december.
                  the whole n-400 process took 3 months....wow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Regards and thanks,
                  Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Did you thank Malik Papish?
                    How much did you pay him?
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation