Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunRabidUSA and SomeYawn12, my defeated heroes

CONGRATULATIONS to Albatros, ELJEFE, and the rest of the pro-immigrant fellas!!!!

SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!.

CONGRATULATIONS to Albatros, ELJEFE, and the rest of the pro-immigrant fellas!!!!

SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!.

Comment

I wonder sometimes if DumbDevilUSA and others are legal themselves. I would guess that if they were then they would have jobs and perhaps a life. If they were smart, why would they be on this forum getting bashed all the time? Do they not know they are doing nothing but creating a bad name for Americans by their comments?

In anycase, our goverment has woke up and there will be something positive. I am a business owner and will create jobs so those I know can become legal. I love this country.

Comment

whknapp: I am a legal immigrant to the United States. While I understand that you might not be on first-name-terms with the term legal, it is a very important concept.

You are incapable of expressing yourself without resorting to obsenities and bad language...and you think that I'm pathetic??? Does illiteracy run in your family?

Antivirus: How does the fact that you are a "business owner" help illegal aliens become legal? Remember, it didn't do you any good...you're still illegal.

Comment

whknapp: What exactly happened to cause you to offer congratulations to the apologists for illegal aliens and illegal aliens themselves?

The fact that the Judiciary Committee passed a proposed bill out of the Committee process means exactly...er, nothing.

If you weren't so busy scratching yourself you'd realize that Senator Frist (R-Tennessee) is planning to submit his own - enforcement only - bill to the whole Senate for consideration. It would appear that Chappaquid**** Ted has wasted his time and effort on trying to pander to illegal aliens.

Comment

***devilusa, you are so pathetic, do you work / do you have a life? did you get any rest last night after being so defeated, thank god for all those wise people who voted with a good heart, and also for giving the less fortunate a chance to come out of the shadows, God Bless America.

Comment

Sundevilusa do u mind telling us which country did you migrated here from and how? Thanks

Comment

Ren, if you understood anything at all about the U.S. legislative process, you would understand that last night was just the beginning of the battle. A COMMITTEE of primarily Democrats, with the assistance of 4 Republicans, sent a bill to the SENATE. 6 other Republicans on the Committee opposed the bill, and the Senate majority leader Bill Frist has said that he is reluctant to bring to the floor a bill which does not have majority support among Republican committee members. NOW the full Senate gets to discuss whatever bill is brought to the floor, amend it if they desire, and eventually vote on what results. IF the Senate passes the bill, THEN it goes to RECONCILIATION with the HOUSE bill, where discrepancies have to be ironed out--if they can be. The Reconciled bill, assuming one results, then goes to each house to be voted on. It must be approved by BOTH Houses to become law. (And of course, have Bush's signature.) In other words, if you aren't an American citizen already, you'd really better bone up on your civics.

Comment

Everyone knows that the Republicans have messed up, and this being a re-election year for alot of republican in a huge minority area, they will support this bill. All the heavy hitters of the republicans are for a more comprehensive reform, which includes "Double-U". George will flex his muscle to get this passed so he and his party can appeal to a growing minority vote. With the republican trying to criminalize prist and churches for helping people, have cost them big time. They just stabbed their supporters in the back. Being a republican, you just dont mess with negative issues with the church. Its like being a democrat and talking s h i t, about the ACLU. This is the time to reform and it will be done, wait and watch.

Comment

X2: I didn't "migrate" to America, I immigrated to America.

In Phoenix today, a handful of students walked out of classes to throw a tantrum about proposed immigration legislation as passed by the House of Representatives in December (giving the ESL teachers a well-earned day off). According to news reports (the Arizona Republic), they "chanted 'Mexico' as they marched." Others "held red, white and green bandanas representing the Mexican flag." THE MEXICAN FLAG, NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG!!! And they want the American people to let them stay here???

Exactly the same occurred at all of the tantrums thrown by illegals and their apologists over the past several days.

Surely the American people have a right to expect that illegal immigrants throwing tantrums in the streets should at least show respect and admiration for America by flying America's flag and NOT chanting "Mexico, Mexico, Mexico?"

Comment

Dubya is low in the polls, so his muscles and coat tails are pretty weak these days. He and his party need to think of the relatively few minority votes they might get (remember, most of these were ILLEGALS) versus the losses they're sure to get among their much larger base.

America is not like Latin America. The church does not play as big a role, and has no role in politics. If it engages in political activities, it's likely to lose its tax exempt status. Furthermore, illegal immigration is not the same type of issue as abortion. Even within the same religion, there are very different views on illegal immigration, and parishoners are not likely to follow the clergy's line the way they might on abortion or *** marriage.

Comment

AliBA, are you kidding me? Did you just get out of a cave or something? How can you say that church and religion does not play a part in politics? With the right wing, it is very important, and in the south, its even more important. Get your information straight.

Comment

Hmmm. Antivirus the illegal alien telling an American how politics in America works.

Ooooh, the irony and humor.

Comment

Antivirus, religion may be important in the areas you mention (I never said it was not important, just not as important as in Latin America), BUT the authority of the clergy to influence parishoners on immigration is NOT the same as its authority on abortion and *** marriage. That's what got Bush the election last time, but all denominations, including the Catholic, are divided on immigration. There is no official CHURCH position on the issue. Even Bishop Mahoney speaks only his own opinion, not the Pope's. The Bishop has no authority, for example, to deny Communion to someone for supporting enforcement of immigration laws in the same way that he can deny it to those who support abortion. Same with other nonCatholic denominations. And some of the churches that did help Bush in the last election under investigation for doing just that. Oh, yes--the reason that various churches are so hot to get illegal aliens is because church membership in general in the U.S. has fallen off, with a lot of Sunday Christians. The recent *** scandals about priests haven't helped any.

Comment

Show me where in Bible it says we must give Green Cards to Mexicans?!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation