Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help?security check since last may/mohan.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help?security check since last may/mohan.

hello i'm on removal but got married b4 cought
    so i30 approved and everything cool but my last court date has been delayed . judge has gave me 6 month 4 2 do fingerprint well my court date delayed for year because i had my fingerprint done right b4 it comes(court ) .then it was no tme 4 processing well it was resonable so had me wait patiently ..now my court date is next june and the clearance thing hasn't cleard yet .is that normal? i'm heading for adjustment i'm afraid they give me another cout date its one year again im in st. louis and heading for individual hearing like it was also last time and i have lawyer thanks.

hello i'm on removal but got married b4 cought
    so i30 approved and everything cool but my last court date has been delayed . judge has gave me 6 month 4 2 do fingerprint well my court date delayed for year because i had my fingerprint done right b4 it comes(court ) .then it was no tme 4 processing well it was resonable so had me wait patiently ..now my court date is next june and the clearance thing hasn't cleard yet .is that normal? i'm heading for adjustment i'm afraid they give me another cout date its one year again im in st. louis and heading for individual hearing like it was also last time and i have lawyer thanks.

Comment

Not to worry. You will have yourSecurity check before that. You are married , you can ask adjustment in court from the IJ. if you have attorney then ask him to remind the court counsel formally that you have your finger print done and he can expertise the report before your court hearing date. he can send reminder after month and two to see if he received report or not. that way he can prove judge that you did your part.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed