Someone12 and SunDevilUSA, my heroes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure wouldn't trust them with anything I valued, nor would I respect them. Ultimately, it comes down to "character".
    I see... So your paranoia extends to American citizens as well... if they are not the "right" kind of citizens in your opinion. Well, let me break some news to you – they must be OK with Uncle Sam since he has accepted them as his own by recognizing them as US citizens!

It must truly be hard – being you. I mean, living in the world where you feel that you are surrounded by enemies.
    You know, pills can treat that! )
    But the first step to recovery is recognizing the problem. You have to make that step yourself!

Comment

My problem with sundevil is, he's a pure hypocrit that think he has the right to have a say on whether those people should get deported.

He's not even a US citizen yet and does not have the right to vote as of yet, so lay low and stop bashing your own people.
      Albatross,

Sundevil most resembles those Nazi lap-dogs whom the Germans picked from the concentration camp population to guard the same prisoners as they are in exchange for petty favors such as an extra bowl of thin soup.

SunDevil,

What is your ethnic background? Are you from Pakistan? Are you some sort of brown, like Aliba?

I think you guys are suffering from an inferiority complex because you will never become "a real American" and that drives you mad.
      You are poor, tormented men.

Comment

quote]My problem with sundevil is, he's a pure hypocrit that think he has the right to have a say on whether those people should get deported.

I stand 100% by what ive posted about sundevil..This guy is not even a US citizen,but yet, he speaks like he's already one and tries to tell us who should be kicked out of my country when he wasnt even born here.

Sundevilusa does not even have the right to vote in my country, but he acts like he has the right to say who belongs in my country..Please, go vote for your iraqi president.

He's not even a US citizen yet and does not have the right to vote as of yet, so lay low and stop bashing your own people.[/quote]

Aliba is from egypt, and sundevilusa is from iraq..they boh are middle easTern men with very bad english and poor pronounciation..I laugh whenever i see aliba and sundevilusa speak english because it's just funny how their arabic accent disformed the english language.

ALI ALI BABA ALI BABA I WANT TO SEE ALLAH ALLAH ALI BABA HAHAHAHAHA YOUR ARABIC ACCENT STINK SUNDEVIL

They both tries hard to make the case to the american public that immigrants hurts and refers to them as terrostist BUT, WHO'S TO SAY THAT ALIBA AND SUNDEVIL ARENT SLEEPER CELLS TERRORIST READY TO SUICIDE BOMB ALL OF US TO DEATH?

PLEASE SUNDEVILUSA, TELL ALLAH TO PUNISH ALL EXTREME RADICAL MUSLIM LIKE YOURSELF..aLLAH WOULDNT BE TO PLEASE BY YOUR HATRED OF IMMIGRANTS

Comment

Sundevil most resembles those Nazi lap-dogs whom the Germans picked from the concentration camp population to guard the same prisoners as they are in exchange for petty favors such as an extra bowl of thin soup.
          Yeah, ive heard about Nazis hiring jews to show them where other fellow jews were hidding , so they could kill them..The Nazis always ended up killing the same jews that they made promises to, to not kill them, thus breaking their deal..lol

That is a very accurate description of what sundevilusa is doing..He thinks that bashing migrants will earn him extra credit in the eyes of americans..Americans looks at sundevil in a despecable manner..You are a rat that would kill your own people to save yourself.

SUNDEVILUSA does not understand that if a law was to be enacted, that requires cops to stop and check peoples's legal status, he would be amongs the one that would constantly get harrasted and discriminated against because of his very poor english skills and skin color.

This is not the way to be a good american...Show generosity and not hatred toward your own brothers and sisters that are suffering trying to feed their family..Allah wouldnt be too proud of your anger toward immigrants

Comment

Sometimes, i wonder how does those guys can sleep a night with so much hate toward a genre of people that they belongs to.

Comment

Aliba is from egypt, and sundevilusa is from iraq..they boh are middle easTern men with very bad english and poor pronounciation..I laugh whenever i see aliba and sundevilusa speak english because it's just funny how their arabic accent disformed the english language.
              Really? Those two characters are both Arabs?? That means I was right on the money with my theory! )) Inferiority complex galore! Aliba even renounced his religion in favor of Christianity to distance himself from his roots! That is a sorry and disgusting spectacle to observe!
              I am out of here – there is no point in discussing anything with two Arabs who are just working on this board on documenting their pro-Americanism to serve as their alibi when their beloved US government comes knocking on their door next time something like 9/11 or yet another war with an Arab country occurs.

Comment

Wow, talked about prejudice, racism & stupidity. The post above reflect it all about the poster. To top it off, he did all this bashing without knowing the fact.

Funny how some people bash others because what they said, and then did exactly what they're accusing what the other party are guilty for. Pot calling kettle black is one thing, hypocrisy is another.

Comment

The cultures around the world are mingling soo much that by the end of this century the world will probably end up having just one major race.. majority of mixed .. mixture of every thing .. pure white or black or hispanic or whatever will end up a minority...
                  same might become of the countries.. One country in the world with many states ... if european union can emerge as a one big union with same currency so can the world ...
                  That might help end world hunger / terrorism / hatred.
                  Just a thought...

Comment

WHAT?? No one cares what color or nationality anyone else is. Why play the race card? Everything SunDevil has been negatively saying (as a LPR) about illegal aliens is that it is WRONG. I totally agree with him. I am a LPR also, illegals make immigrating extremely more difficult for people who are trying to do it the legal way. Coming to the US illegally, or overstaying and becoming illegal is wrong - anyway you look at it. I'm sure you don't like the idea of illegal aliens being in your home country....neither do Americans. US sees what a mistake amnesty was, they won't do it again. All SunDevil was sayiing---forget that, what I'm saying, is illegals should go back to their home country and apply LEGALLY to come to the US...JUST LIKE THE REST OF US DID. It means you get fingerprinted, you pay the required fees, picture and everything that you have to do so the US knows who is entering, staying. Without it, you have over population and then everyone loses. I could ramble about this for a long long time, and the fact is, US will NEVER again allow or accept illegal aliens. If you are illegal, you WILL have a very lousy life, constantly looking over your shoulder, almost no money, no further education, no health care, eventually you will be deported as people are deported every single day. Then everything you have done / made here will be gone, when you could have put that time and money into making a better life for yourself in your home country (which you will eventually end up back in anyway).

Comment

Byasha obviously can't read English, or is a born liar. If he re-reads my posts he will find out that I am not Egyptian, but was in fact born here from a family which have been Christians since the Crusades, which means I have something he and the other idiot illegal aliens (such as Albatross and Maria) on this board don't: legal status and US citizenship. He and Albatross are racists, to boot. Not surprising, really, in someone from Eastern Europe. But what should be expected from someone who supports illegal immigration?
                      He's as much a liar as any other illegal alien, and proves the point of why ILLEGAL ALIENS are bad for this country. I just hope they spout this c r a p around a few Arabs or African-Americans and see what happens. Calling people racial epithets is a basis for getting arrested these days, and for these guys, that will mean deportation.

Comment

WOW!! ByashaStruzhkin and Albatross23 have forgotten to take their medications again.

When I read their rantings and ravings, I am somewhat reminded of the recent off-the-wall behavior and statements of Al Gore.

They're all irrational.

Comment

He's as much a liar as any other illegal alien, and proves the point of why ILLEGAL ALIENS are bad for this country. I just hope they spout this c r a p around a few Arabs or African-Americans and see what happens. Calling people racial epithets is a basis for getting arrested these days, and for these guys, that will mean deportation.

Bla-bla-bla... New record, same song. Guys - SunDevil and Alibaba - when are you getting married? ) You truly are made for each other - such astounding unity of the minds!

The fact remains - you are not that different from the Jewish prisoners in a German concentration camp who ratted out their fellow inmates for a bowl of German soup and a friendly pat on the back. So, you are in good company! Congratulations!

And one more thing - I am not illegal. )) I went through the process all the way, but unlike you, it did not turn me into a hateful a-s-s-hole.
                          I still think you are here after an alibi...))))

Comment

people plz don't argue.
                            Every one has a right to an opinion.
                            Don't b hating ...

Comment

You know, I could careless about most name-calling that people do, even against me. But, the label of "racist" is misplaced.
                              Illegal aliens are not a race.
                              I have never stated, in any posting, that I am against immigrants, legal or otherwise, from any specific country.
                              I have stated repeatedly that I support legal immigration, from the beginning. As to the levels, well, there could be debate, but as a general rule I think today's allowances are OK (yes, some will disagree, but this is a minor point).
                              I am totally against illegal immigration and illegal aliens, no matter where they come from.
                              Call me xenophobic, stupid, a-hole or whatever, but not racist.
                              Illegal alien supporters are about as irresponsible as those they support, because they demonstrate a total lack of respect for the laws of the very country they live (USA)...and that amazes me.
                              They act like anyone who violates immigration laws should be rewarded - but how would they react if an illegal broke into their house, injured their child (or engaged in more harmful crimes against a person), stole their car and their cash and drove off into the sunset.....really, are any of you illegal alien supporters going to honestly say you wouldn't want that illegal imprisoned and deported?
                              Or would you say ..."gosh, he was just trying to better himself and support his family back in [country x]?" really.....only honest answers now.

Comment

Someone12 and SunDevilUSa and AliBa please get out my country the United States for the hell you came from or you were born in.

--In case you missed my first post--
                                SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!. Anyway, I shouldn't waste my time with worthless, pathetic losers like you. I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask to the FORUM MEMBERS, if anyone can help. The two losers that I mentioned before are excluded, since they have proved that they just vent their frustration here, so I don't give a flying f u c k about their opinions or answers. Number 1: I need an address to send a money order to support the Aztlan Rally. I have been studying the Aztecs for so long that I fell in love with that culture. If you two were no so ignorant and closed-minded, you could enjoy reading about that great civilization. It is truly amazing, believe me. 2) How long you think UNDOCUMENTED immigrants will have to wait to apply for their legalization under THIS YEAR'S amnesty?. Ooops, I'm sorry, I meant "Guest Worker Program", not amnesty.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation