Someone12 and SunDevilUSA, my heroes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 years ago a man was sacrificed on a cross and millions of people follow derivitives of his faith.

It was a sacrifice.

Today the Moslems and many other peoples sacrifice animals to various gods. It is part of the past, present and future.

Take a Valium and chill.

Comment

albatross, you said that immigrant shouldn't bash immigrants, legal or not. My question as stated before, why shouldn't they? When the legal immigrants have to wait for decades for doing nothing wrong but obeying the law, while illegals just trot across the border, disregarding the same principle the law-abiding immigrants hold? The legal immigrants want to get those jobs too you know, but they've to wait ages, while the illegals can get the job anytime after they finish their border-trek. Why shouldn't they be upset? Could you please answer that?

SunDevil, it might be futile, but I'm still waiting for someone to answer.

Comment

Dragonlady: I am sorry that the woman had a miscarriage.

However, the article only articulates the woman's interpretation of events. Remember: she has a vested interest to claim abuse in this situation.

I doubt that she was physically mistreated by federal officers, although I acknowledge that it's not impossible. It is highly unlikely, however.

There are many potantial reasons for a miscarriage to occur, including emotional stress. Being deported to China is quite traumatic, I'm sure, but she was legally entitled to be deported.

In any event, I resent your invoking of the Nazi regime and your slur against our soldiers. You can't argue your point in a reasonable manner, and resort to such wild associations and allegations.

Comment

"Actually, its legal immigrant like SunDevil that should have the most to gripe about. Not only he has already been subjected in uneven playing field WHILE undergoes the legal process to immigrate..."

Marmaduk:

Certainly, I can't empathyze with SunRabidUSA since I'm not an immigrant myself. I suppose he (or she) had a hard time immigrating to this country and I can understand that he/she might feel upset. What I have been stating all this time is that he/she sounds like a rabid dog (no offense) because he practically lives here on this board and he/she fevereshly attacks other immigrants. I just don't understand that, I find it disgusting, and I even feel sorry for him/her. SunRabidUSA, it's time to move on... SomeYawn12, I know that you desperatley need attention, but I can't waste my time with losers like you. You can't even spell. Sorry...

Comment

dragonlady, to answer your post. Just because the execution or the action of some officer of the system is flawed(to say the least), doesn't mean the law they're trying to upheld is flawed as well. The fact that this lady should be deported isn't challengeable, even her lawyer concede that. That's just like trying to justify what Rodney King did (DUI and enticing highway chase) because he got beat up by some questionable member of the law enforcement cops.

Comment

In other word whknnap, you see nothing wrong and agrees that legal immigrant should be upset with illegals?

Well, SunDevilUSA is a legal immigrant and he's not happy with the illegals. By your own admission, that is understandable. AFAIK, the only party SunDevil is "attacking" is those illegals. That should be perfectly understandable too, right?

Now as far as being a rabid dog or barking or whatever you said, everyone has the right to express their opinion. If we want to shut up SunDevil, then we should shut up all the illegals that post in this board as well, because not everyone here is for illegal immigration and some are quite offended by it. The main difference, these illegals actually broke a law.

Comment

Its still wrong for him to go out of his way to attack immigrants(legal or no).

What is he(sundevil) exactly trying to do or convince us? warn us that immigrants should be treated just like a hard core criminal that murdered or raped?

Sundevil owning a green card does not give him the right to spit in the face of any undocumented migrants...At the end of the day, you will always stay an immigrant.

Sundevil maybe had the money and the tools to go throught the immigration process the right way, but not everyone has the same tools...In fact, most of them dont have the money to get through the first step, so they are all forced to migrate illegaly just to survive.
                And lets not forget that the US immigration law is broken and needs serious reconstruction + a guest worker program that would allow those migrant to go through the process the legal way.

This is why the guest worker permit is badly needed.

Comment

Albatross23: America's immigration laws aren't broken. To suggest otherwise is just your (worthless) opinion.

America's immigration laws are NOT enforced...that is the problem.

Illegal aliens deliberately disregard the immigration laws...and break other laws once they're here.

When I first came to America, I had a visa that imposed many restrictions. I understood said restrictions, and adhered to them. As a permanent resident, I am still subject to some, albeit few, restrictions. Nonetheless, I am bound by these restrictions.

I am amazed that you're so cavalier about the rule-of-law. You're too stupid to realize that the rule-of-law is important and vital. The rule-of-law is one of the major things that separate America from the likes of that bastion of lawlessness to our south.

Mexicans, among others, come here illegally because they truly don't believe that American law...any law...applies to them.

Comment

SunDevilUSA doesn't like people who dont follow the law, this doesn't mean he hates immigrants.
                    If someone doesn't have the money or tools to do it the legal way, how did that person arrive? One could conclude this person paid someone to help them cross the border illegally, came on a student or visitor visa (both of which require money or tools) or met someone online and that person helped him/her get here. All of these options require TOOLS.

Comment

America is for hard working immigrants who can find the job here and are vital for US economy.
                      America is not for family legal immigrants who abuse wealther and benifits system and are a charge of American citizens like Someone12 or SunDevil.

--In case you missed my first post--
                      SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!. Anyway, I shouldn't waste my time with worthless, pathetic losers like you. I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask to the FORUM MEMBERS, if anyone can help. The two losers that I mentioned before are excluded, since they have proved that they just vent their frustration here, so I don't give a flying f u c k about their opinions or answers. Number 1: I need an address to send a money order to support the Aztlan Rally. I have been studying the Aztecs for so long that I fell in love with that culture. If you two were no so ignorant and closed-minded, you could enjoy reading about that great civilization. It is truly amazing, believe me. 2) How long you think UNDOCUMENTED immigrants will have to wait to apply for their legalization under THIS YEAR'S amnesty?. Ooops, I'm sorry, I meant "Guest Worker Program", not amnesty.

Comment

whknapp....you left your trailer door open and all your sisters's boyfriends (i.e. their brothers) are stealing your cheap beer....better close the screen door.

Comment

check your dictionary...."empathyze" is spelled wrong (like a back-water hillbilly would spell it)...check "feverishly" as opposed to your "fevereshly" and "desperately" as well. Yee haw.

Comment

Someone12: Even cheap trailer trash won't drink Whknapp's Corona. They know better than to drink the nasty beer that his mistress hauled on her trek through the southwestern desert.

Comment

Someone12 and SunDevilUSa and AliBa please live my country United States for the hell you came from or you were born in.

--In case you missed my first post--
                              SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!. Anyway, I shouldn't waste my time with worthless, pathetic losers like you. I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask to the FORUM MEMBERS, if anyone can help. The two losers that I mentioned before are excluded, since they have proved that they just vent their frustration here, so I don't give a flying f u c k about their opinions or answers. Number 1: I need an address to send a money order to support the Aztlan Rally. I have been studying the Aztecs for so long that I fell in love with that culture. If you two were no so ignorant and closed-minded, you could enjoy reading about that great civilization. It is truly amazing, believe me. 2) How long you think UNDOCUMENTED immigrants will have to wait to apply for their legalization under THIS YEAR'S amnesty?. Ooops, I'm sorry, I meant "Guest Worker Program", not amnesty.

Comment

SomeYawn12: See why you deserve the "yawn" in your nickname?. The correct word is "empathize". The second word, "fevereshly", instead of "feverishly" is just a typo. The third word, "desperately", FYI, is right ( des·per·ate·ly). I admit one mistake, which is nothing compared to your lenghty, idiotic and inarticulated speech. Since you and the other d i c k h e a d seem to be a happy couple, I will respond to both of you in the same message.

SomeRabidUSA:

You really seem to hate immigrants from south of the border, and you just prove me right whenever you post any message. So don´t give me the b u l l s h i t that you're just a "legal immigrant who is p i s s e d off by illegal immigrants that don't follow the rules". You're just showing your true colors now. That's called hypochrisy and you're misleading other weak-minded idiots like SomeYawn12... Since I'm not a racist bigot, I would not mind having a wife from Latin America, like you imply in your message. Actually, I know some very beautiful women who are Latin. Unlike you, I have a life, so I gotta run. Don't forget to get laid soon. I am convinced you really need it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation