X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone12 and SunDevilUSA, my heroes

--In case you missed my first post--
    SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!. Anyway, I shouldn't waste my time with worthless, pathetic losers like you. I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask to the FORUM MEMBERS, if anyone can help. The two losers that I mentioned before are excluded, since they have proved that they just vent their frustration here, so I don't give a flying f u c k about their opinions or answers. Number 1: I need an address to send a money order to support the Aztlan Rally. I have been studying the Aztecs for so long that I fell in love with that culture. If you two were no so ignorant and closed-minded, you could enjoy reading about that great civilization. It is truly amazing, believe me. 2) How long you think UNDOCUMENTED immigrants will have to wait to apply for their legalization under THIS YEAR'S amnesty?. Ooops, I'm sorry, I meant "Guest Worker Program", not amnesty.

--In case you missed my first post--
    SunDevilUSA, you're just a rabid dog, barking at the wrong tree. You're an immigrant yourself, which makes you sound even more pathetic when you BARK so loud. I'm tired of your whining, go F U C K yourself. As for Someone12, you're just a ridiculous "patriotic" son of a B I T C H who deserves pity. Double your dose of Prozac pills inmediately, you sorry wacko. Both of you A S S H O L E S, do something useful, and please, please get a life!!!. Anyway, I shouldn't waste my time with worthless, pathetic losers like you. I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask to the FORUM MEMBERS, if anyone can help. The two losers that I mentioned before are excluded, since they have proved that they just vent their frustration here, so I don't give a flying f u c k about their opinions or answers. Number 1: I need an address to send a money order to support the Aztlan Rally. I have been studying the Aztecs for so long that I fell in love with that culture. If you two were no so ignorant and closed-minded, you could enjoy reading about that great civilization. It is truly amazing, believe me. 2) How long you think UNDOCUMENTED immigrants will have to wait to apply for their legalization under THIS YEAR'S amnesty?. Ooops, I'm sorry, I meant "Guest Worker Program", not amnesty.

Comment

Remember, WK--Those "cultures" you're so in love with were destroyed by the Spanish Conquistadors in their lust for gold and territory. Of course, their modern day descendants forget that little part of their history--or that their ancestors practiced human sacrifice. However, those magnificent pyramids do kind of make you wonder what happened to Modern day Mexico, don't they?

Comment

I can understand when people in Europe express their aggravation with foreigners who come to their native lands in search of a better life but refuse to adopt the local customs or to abide by the local traditions and laws. That is an understandable kind of frustration of a house master with his troublesome guests – they are well within their rights to feel that indignation and resentment. However, when immigrants (like SunDevil and Alibe) turn on their own kind, that represents a particularly warped type of mental perversion. (sickness?) Or is the US somehow different from Europe? It's not – to the majority of Americans you will always be foreigners, no matter what passport you hold. And if your argument to that would be that America is somehow different in that respect from Europe, I'd say that it might be that you are right for once: America is the land of immigrants. Not legal or illegal – just immigrants. I would imagine that the present population of the US legal residents and even citizen includes a fair number of people who started their path toward their life in the US as illegal aliens.

Comment

I'm not an immigrant, Byasha. I was born here.
          And my ancestors were legal immigrants.

Your attitude that relationships (a "fellow feeling" for immigrants, legal or illegal, or co-ethnics) should determine the rules is totally in conflict with the American way: law trumps relationships. When I told a young Arab woman who was facing deportation with her family that I supported the deportation, she said I wasn't "Arab", and she's right--I'm Arab-AMERICAN with emphasis on the American. She, however, despite her years here and her U.S. education, was still pure Arab. She thought that because I had Arab ancestry, I would support her family's actions over the laws of my country. At the extreme, virtually all law in the Middle East is based on either the Koran, or on the will of the ruler and family relationships). That, sir, results in a lack of transparency and discrimination. We see it to some extent in the maneuverings of this White House--and we also see the results.

Some have called the US a "proposition" nation, in that no matter your ethnicity, if you agree to abide by some rules (such as entering legally and obeying your visas) and values, you're welcome to become part of it. That's what it means to be an "immigrant" nation--not that you just lie or push your way into it, in a unilateral decision.

Comment

Aliba:

I have seen only pothographs of those pyramids. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to travel to Southern Mexico. Hope I'll be able to do that someday. What really amazes me is that the pyramids in Mexico City are right next to the skyscrapers. As for the human sacrifices, you're right, they're an obscure part of that amazing culture, but they have been part of every major culture. Remember the "witches" in Germany, Spain, etc. In our own country we have human sacrifices presently, although we call it capital punishment or death penalty.

Comment

I'm not an immigrant, Byasha. I was born here.
              And my ancestors were legal immigrants.
              Well, s-h-i-t, does that mean that your american passport is of different color than the passport of someone who was either an illegal immigrant himself or whose parents were illegals?

Comment

No, but it means my passport is a different color from those of current illegal aliens (assuming they even have one), and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future. Also, your statement does suggest that it makes far more sense for us to follow the common European practice of basing nationality on that of the parents, and eliminating birthright citizenship. Ireland recently did it. We sure could.

Comment

No, but it means my passport is a different color from those of current illegal aliens (assuming they even have one), and likely to remain so for the foreseeable future.
                  Yeh, but assuming they did get their US passports one way or another. Are they still inferior to you in your mind?
                  Boy, your life is complicated!

Comment

I sure wouldn't trust them with anything I valued, nor would I respect them. Ultimately, it comes down to "character". And that's actually very simple. Fool me once...

Comment

Whknapp: I don't care what you think. You've proven yourself to be beneath contempt.

Quite apart from the fact that you're completely inarticulate and think that cursing and swearing is appropriate, you're too stupid to know the difference between the Aztecs and Aztlan (anyone who supports Aztlan is treasonous).

Before you post your next comment, you should purchase a dictionary...you have a tendency to use the wrong words in your feable attempts to express your...er, opinions!

Comment

I agree 100% with this thread.
                        When you see immigrants like sundevilusa bash immigrant, you would think he was born here and thats what i thought when i first noticed his hatred for immigrant.
                        Then i later found out from a poster that he was indeed, once, a foreigner that was after a better life in the US.

My problem with him is, he shouldnt have a say on this debate since he's not even yet, an american citizen, and to me, he will always be an immigrant from pakistan or iraq(wherever he's from)

Now, i understand and can accept full-blooded american born citizens bashing immigrants like this because they were born in this country, thus giving them the right to have a say on the fate of so many undocumented migrants in their country, BUT I JUST CANT TAKE A GUY THAT WASNT EVEN BORN IN AMERICA, AND DONT EVEN HOLD A US PASSPORT YET, TO BASH IMMIGRANTS..THIS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG.

ITS LIKE A BLACK MAN SAYING HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE WHICH IS INSANE.

The fact that sundevil is a legal immigrant does not mean anything to me or others because, he will always be labeled as an immigrant, legal or not.

Comment

If a law was to be enacted that requires cops to randomly stop immigrants in the streets to check their legal status, SUNDEVILUSA would also be affected and stop by cops because he looks like a migrant and speak with an accent.

So, therefore, sundevil would be in the same pack with those migrants that he tries to bash

Comment

I guess that you haven't heard about the First Amendment, Albatross.

I might be an immigrant, but I actually speak better English than you do. Now, isn't that funny. I guess that you should have stayed in school past the third grade.

Comment

lol..ive heard that, not only you are an immigrant bashing fellow immigrant, but you also owns & speak with a nasty arab accent.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation