Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the 3 pending I-751s approved without interview

Just to let you know that 3 of my friends and their friends with TSC who filed at TSC between Jan'03 and May'03 were ALL approved without interview.

2 of them did not send a lot of documentation but were approved anyway.

The third did not even get his approval letter, because he had changed addresses.When he went to get his passport stamped for travel, he was told he was already approved long time ago;his letter had been returned to USCIS because it went to the wrong place;he was made to do an I-90, which is strange, coz he had not got the actual card in the first place since he had not even submitted photos! Well, now he is waiting for his replacement card at the correct address.

OK am now waiting to see how my results will be.

Just to let you know that 3 of my friends and their friends with TSC who filed at TSC between Jan'03 and May'03 were ALL approved without interview.

2 of them did not send a lot of documentation but were approved anyway.

The third did not even get his approval letter, because he had changed addresses.When he went to get his passport stamped for travel, he was told he was already approved long time ago;his letter had been returned to USCIS because it went to the wrong place;he was made to do an I-90, which is strange, coz he had not got the actual card in the first place since he had not even submitted photos! Well, now he is waiting for his replacement card at the correct address.

OK am now waiting to see how my results will be.

Comment

The epidemic continues!!

Comment

Why not approve in absence of evidence demanding the opposite?

Comment

They did send evidence,but it was not a lot.Maybe like 5 pieces of evidence.

Comment

Hi JD,

So it takes around a year in TSC...do u know anybody who got approved recently in less than a year or in record time what they write on NOA? Don't want to create a new post and I know its dumb to ask such question..but I will ask ur and others opinion... aguila, ARQU and others can give their opinions too... mine is jointly filed... they say on NOA if I don't hear anything from them in 6 months I should contact them...should I do that? It doesn't really matter in my case even if I m called for interview... what do u guys think ? Have a great day...Pasha

Comment

Pasha,
              Honestly, the 3 people were all approved AROUND their one year anniversary at TSC, though the one who never got their NOA did not know the actual date the approval was sent.

I was just confused about him doing a form to REPLACE his green card YET they had not even got his pictures since he did not get the I751 approval in the first place!They made him pay for that sa if he lost his green card!He did not want to waste time with them hence he just paid.

But as far as TSC is concerned Pasha, I think the approximate waiting is 1 year a bit earlier if you are lucky,otherwise just wait days on end.I dont know anyone who has got their approval early, everyone hopes they will be the exception, so I guess we have to wait for them to do whatever they do.Lets see what they are working on in their next processing report.

My NOA is early Oct'03, watch out for when I get a decision,maybe that should give you a guide.Please ignore that 6 months BS they write on the NOA, its not worth the paper its written on.

Comment

Thanks a lot JD... your time is not so far if TSC is taking on an average one year for I 751...Wish u all the best... what is amazing that the guy who didn't get any approval letter... they didn't bother about it when he went for extension for expired NOA...so I guess we can go anytime to local office after approval...it doesn't really matter...that was something new to know about..thanks for the info... my NOA is 05th April 2004 so I guess I have a long way to go...Thanks for ur reply...Pasha

Comment

What happened to Aguila? did he receive anything good through inquiry he put?

Comment

not yet, as of last time I heard from him.

Comment

I put a SECOND inquiry this past Thursday [See related thread]... if I do not hear anything in 3 weeks I will schedule an Infopass appointment to go to Newark to see if I can find out the status of my case...is not just been anxious, I want to be proactive due to the special circunstances surrounding my case and the residence moves I made during its processing that worries me the most.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation