X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy?

Hi everybody,

I am trying to figure out a logics behind the hold up of my case. The local district office has passed my date. In other words, my interview is 7 months overdue. I formally submitted a request on the status of my application and they would not tell me and I personally went there and they still would not tell me anything apart from saying that the application is being sheduled for an interview.
    Since I am married to a USC, I am kind of wondering f they are trying to avoid me to go through the conditional status. Alright, here is the conspiracy I am thinking of: if you are well skilled intending immigrat, they will try to avoid you the hassle of going through the conitional status, which will help you to directly get the 10 years green card. Does this make sense or is there any other reason why they are holding on my case?
    I have been fingeprinted, received working permit, they have my case in their system and I have not changed the status. Also, last time I went there (3 months ago), they told me that everything was in order and that they were waiting to schedule an interview. Uhm, another fact is that my name is mohamed, could that be another reason?
    Please let me know what you think

Hi everybody,

I am trying to figure out a logics behind the hold up of my case. The local district office has passed my date. In other words, my interview is 7 months overdue. I formally submitted a request on the status of my application and they would not tell me and I personally went there and they still would not tell me anything apart from saying that the application is being sheduled for an interview.
    Since I am married to a USC, I am kind of wondering f they are trying to avoid me to go through the conditional status. Alright, here is the conspiracy I am thinking of: if you are well skilled intending immigrat, they will try to avoid you the hassle of going through the conitional status, which will help you to directly get the 10 years green card. Does this make sense or is there any other reason why they are holding on my case?
    I have been fingeprinted, received working permit, they have my case in their system and I have not changed the status. Also, last time I went there (3 months ago), they told me that everything was in order and that they were waiting to schedule an interview. Uhm, another fact is that my name is mohamed, could that be another reason?
    Please let me know what you think

Comment

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Surgeon

Comment

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Surgeon

Comment

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Surgeon

Comment

wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Surgeon

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation