Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I have served in the military for seven years so far...the Navy is now withholding my advancement status because of my Naturalization Issues...Has anyone heard of such a thing? And if so, can they do that? I have not had any disciplinary action against me since Sept 99.

I have served in the military for seven years so far...the Navy is now withholding my advancement status because of my Naturalization Issues...Has anyone heard of such a thing? And if so, can they do that? I have not had any disciplinary action against me since Sept 99.

Comment

Some jobs require Citizenship, so most likely Yes.

Comment

Ok...I have taken the exam before and there has never been an issue...Now that someone has been made aware of my situation they are NOW deciding to take this route...Plus we have folks in the military currently serving without a citizenship.

Comment

PR's can join, not a problem.

But there are positions which are Sensitive/Classified that require Citizenship. I do not know which are and which are not.

Comment

Dear Readers: our Armed Forces take these illegals to "serve" and I ask you, where else in the world a country allows illegals in their armed forces? And is this possible? an illegal "serving" the interests of our country? Mind you, they have access to our technology, weapons we use, they are aware of everything. Have we all gone mad???? Time to write to your representatives and stop this b.s.
            to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

This has been what i have been trying to say all along...I defend the illegals only because our government is full of retards and money hungry corruption. The government is the problem, people come illegally because they know they will get no where with the US government, they have to wait 13-22 years to be allowed legally, it's unrealistic. We will let you in our Armed Services but you can't drive, you can't pay taxes, you can't have any rights but you can die trying to make us more money!!! Stop b****ing at the illegals for a minute and aim it at the government who has created the problem. We reelected (well i didn't vote for him) a president that had known ties to the terrorists who bombed us and possibly had something to do with the bombing and now we want to whine about how he is not protecting our country, stop pointing the finger at people who are just working to take care of the families and trying to have a better life and point the finger at these back stabbing government officials we have elected to kill us and rob us blind.

www.myfreeusa.com

Comment

Gentlemen
                with all due respect you did not understand the point: I came LEGALLY in this Country and I am still a Legal Resident that is serving this Nation.As required,I am just trying to acquire citizenship and obviously some bureocratic issues seem to prevail over my honorable service.If anyone could be of any help with some useful adivice?

Comment

IIRC, LPR won't qualified for officer status, is that what you're faced with right now?

Your congressman will be your best bet to investigate the matter further (especially since JAG aren't very helpful). Failure to do so, there's always the writ of mandamus to force USCIS's hand.

Comment

thanks for the advice.I have already contacted the senator and hopefully I will have results.
                    Also,I heard that the DHS ombudsman could eventually help.Do you know anything about it?

Comment

It'll fall under their area of service, but I have no experience with CIS Ombudsman.

Comment

The congressman office asked me for a letter from my Command about the naturalization issue ,also for deployment purposes.They say they need a letter from the CEO,I am only going to involve my immediate officer.That you know,
                        can they expedite the process in any way or what are they going to do?

Comment

ivees27 head is so far up his/her behind, you can hear the ocean!
                          Illegal aliens want to blame others for their irresponsibility and lack of respect for US laws....but anyone with an IQ above 85 (which eliminates ivees27 and others) knows that is pure bs.
                          I challenged you before, moron, by asking you to tell us (Americans) where 5,000,000,000 people would live and work if we followed your idiotic views on immigration and let everyone come here instantly, without waiting...sorry $hithead, but immigrating to the US is not a right, not a human right, not any kind of right and it's just too bad if everyone can't live and work in America...but my same challenge is still on the table....show us all how deeply supportive you are of illegal aliens....drop by the nearest 7-11 some morning and pick up a dozen or so illegals, take them to your house, feed and clothe them, let them use your car, your daughter, anything and everything you own and cherish....come on now ....be brave....show us that you are not just another hypocritical dufus who spouts words, but won't support them......that's what I thought ....you are just a pathetic loser.

Comment

cicino, your congressman can issue congressional inquiry in which USCIS has to respond. USCIS can tell them what exactly is holding up the process , but they can also give stonewalling answer such as following due process, etc.
                            In theory, it should not give your case any preferences over other similar case, but there have been plenty of positive experience once the congressional liaison got involved. As with everything else, nothing is guaranteed, but really, you have nothing to lose.

If this fails as well and USCIS continue to be uncooperative, I would strongly recommend filing for writ of mandamus. I would not want to be the USCIS attorney that'll have to justify to a federal judge on why someone that has been serving our armed forces for the last seven years should be subjected to such treatment.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ivees27:
                              We will let you in our Armed Services but you can't drive, you can't pay taxes, you can't have any rights but you can die trying to make us more money!!! Stop b****ing at the illegals for a minute and aim it at the government who has created the problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ivees27, do show where does it stated that US Armed forces will let illegals sign up for service. Or are you simply talking nonsense ??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation