Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I remove my attorney from my case ( filed I-485)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I remove my attorney from my case ( filed I-485)

Please help me! I need to remove my attorney from my case, as he refuses to forward any information he receives from USCIS. My case is about to get a denial because it is concidered abondoned because i never responded fingerprint request. Please help me. How can I remove him from my case, and How fast can I do that? Thank you very much in advance

Please help me! I need to remove my attorney from my case, as he refuses to forward any information he receives from USCIS. My case is about to get a denial because it is concidered abondoned because i never responded fingerprint request. Please help me. How can I remove him from my case, and How fast can I do that? Thank you very much in advance

Comment

Contact USCIS and tell them that you are no longer represented by your attorney and ask them to forward all info directly to you.
      You should also write them (directly to the center which is processing your case).

I would advise you not to do it on your own, but hire another attorney who would handle it on your behalf.

Before you do any of the above try your best to come into terms with your current attorney.
      It's better to have one person to represent you throughout the whole application process.

Good Luck,
      IE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs