X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 yr GC revocation

Hi,
    Keeping it short, got my 10 yr gc recently when we started our divorce process, now the USC plans to send it back to the INS and request for revocation.

What are the options for the alien?
    Thanks

Hi,
    Keeping it short, got my 10 yr gc recently when we started our divorce process, now the USC plans to send it back to the INS and request for revocation.

Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KKr:
      Hi,

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      The USC would have to have valid grounds to accomplish that. Do you know of any such grounds that could apply in your case?
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Hi,

Its just that she wants to take advantage, I had gone through a lot and finally when it came to a point of me adopting her kids I put down my foot.

She claims I have married only for GC and have kept the marraige secret. As a matter of fact I started the divorce process before even my 751 got approved.

So my questions is, is there really a process to re-hear the case or approval once you receive the 10 yr gc.

thanks,
        K

Comment

Hi
          Can you let me know what the valid grounds are? in case she tries to make up something.

Thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KKr:
            Hi
            Can you let me know what the valid grounds are? in case she tries to make up something.

Thanks, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Valid grounds, in my opinion, would be that she has evidence to prove that either the alien received immigration benefit through fraudulent means, or that the alien is somehow ineligible.
            The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation