If you hate immigrants come here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

babybeh: what an ignorant moron you are...you can't even post coherent blather in plain, grammatically correct English...
    and I am thrilled that bsanchez, the visa cheat, is enjoying life in Guatemala...good riddance....
    and to the ever hard-question dodging proudusc...you, like every other illegal alien supporter,lack the courage to defend your so-called beliefs....what a wimp....come on..wimp...explain to the American citizens out there why illegal $hitbags should be rewarded for breaking our laws......wimp.

Comment

HATE CRIMES BILL OK'd BY HOUSE

WASHINGTON - The House voted Thursday to expand federal hate crime categories to include violent attacks against ***ys and people targeted because of gender, acting just hours after the White House threatened a veto.
      The legislation, passed 237-180, also would make it easier for federal law enforcement to take part in or assist local prosecutions involving bias-motivated attacks. Similar legislation is also moving through the Senate, setting the stage for a possible veto showdown with President Bush.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        babybeh: what an ignorant moron you are...you can't even post coherent blather in plain, grammatically correct English...
        and I am thrilled that bsanchez, the visa cheat, is enjoying life in Guatemala...good riddance....
        and to the ever hard-question dodging proudusc...you, like every other illegal alien supporter,lack the courage to defend your so-called beliefs....what a wimp....come on..wimp...explain to the American citizens out there why illegal $hitbags should be rewarded for breaking our laws......wimp. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Why don't you explain why you work in the capacity of filling out immigration applicant forms and at the same time demeaning those you have assisted?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
          and to the ever hard-question dodging proudusc...you, like every other illegal alien supporter,lack the courage to defend your so-called beliefs....what a wimp....come on..wimp...explain to the American citizens out there why illegal $hitbags should be rewarded for breaking our laws......wimp. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a surprise, so this punk used to fill out forms for illegals and now got retired to become a miserable homosexual

Comment

Wow...congratulations!! Somebody taught you how to spell!! Of course, your grammatical skills still need some help...(one does not "get" retired, moron)... Oops...hold on....your sister just arrived at my front door....

Comment

Wow...congratulations!! Somebody taught you how to spell!! Of course, your grammatical skills still need some help...(one does not "get" retired, moron)... Oops...hold on....your sister just arrived at my front door.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              S12 a.k.a. Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
              I hope she arrived with men in white coats to place you into a straight jacket!

Comment

Someone 12 I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE A BIG PAIN IN YOUR F/U/C/K/I/N/G A/S/S AND IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A ****ING PATRIOTIC PERSON WHY DONT YOU JOIN THE ****ING ICE TO DEPORT ILLEGALS HA.
                BUT I BET YOU DON´T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT .
                YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL PLAYING LIKE A LITTLE B/I/T/C/H
                THANKS EXPLORA I WAS AT WORK BUSY SO I COULD NOT SEE WHAT THIS HOMOSEXUAL WAS WRITTING

Comment

And don´t worrie someone12 about my grammatical skills because I´m very sure you understand very well what I´m trying to say commie.

Comment

come on proudusc....tell our listening audience why you support illegal alien scumbags....tell hard working Americans why you think illegals should be rewarded instead of deported....why children of American citizens should be short-changed in favor of children of illegal aliens...why criminals (illegals) should be given rights even family members of our military cannot get??? explain why ignoring our immigration laws is "OK" if one can think of any idiotic excuse??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S12 aka Sicko, Mr. Doofus,

...rights even family members of our military cannot get???

So basically you're really chapped with the U.S. government for the services they give? Why take it out here? Why aren't you voicing this to the government? I've never once seen where you've acknowledged any contribution by our U.S. govenment regarding any of your redundant complaints. You just don't have it in you to admit. Don't cirvumvent the issues that blatantly stare you in the face. If any particular group receives services you don't approve of, you need to write your congressmans and representatives. Admit it Mr. Doofus, that's who you're really chapped at. It's okay, go ahead and vent to them. It won't mean you're being unpatriotic because you had served in WWII.

Comment

I am a immigrant myself (although I come from Europe because of love and not as a refugee) and I don't believe that most of the Americans dislike immigrants. It is the same in Germany or the Netherlands, everyone is welcome if they obey the rules and laws. Nobody wants criminals in their home.

Comment

Kathy1973: that is exactly the point....obey the rules and regulations.
                        There will always be illiterate morons like babybeh, who obviously didn't pass 6th grade English grammar classes
                        and then we have explora, a weeping whining illegal alien supporter...who believes that if one breaks our laws, one should be rewarded...just another mindless in-bred.

Comment

Again, you got your story wrong, Mr. S12. Find one post (your old line, right?) where Explora has ever stated when one breaks our laws, they should be rewarded? I've never seen one. I don't think Explora feels this way. And why did you have to add in the 'in-bred' insult? Are you so terribly miserable with your life that you have to attack people in cyberspace to feel better about yourself?

Comment

Kathy1973: that is exactly the point....obey the rules and regulations.
                            There will always be illiterate morons like babybeh, who obviously didn't pass 6th grade English grammar classes
                            and then we have explora, a weeping whining illegal alien supporter...who believes that if one breaks our laws, one should be rewarded...just another mindless in-bred. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            S12 aka Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
                            I'm going to nominate you to be the candidate for the Ways to Be Mean Committee.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation