Name Check for KI Fiance Visa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JA,I am in the family immoigrant category,sent in the medicals to Islamabad embasy a week ago,when should I expect the interview?Is it 3 months on average or less or more than that?
    Secondly how long does it take from sending the medicals to packet-4?
    Thanks.

Comment

You can expect an interview in 2 to 3 months. This is the average waiting time. My brother called the embassy to get an earlier interview date and they told him that bcz of the high work load they cannot give an earlier date. But after he told them that he is leaving for US on the day of his wife's interview and he wants his wife to travel with him, they changed the date by a week.

Comment

hi everyone,

i have been waiting for administrative processing from Montreal Consulate for 70 days, for immigrnat visa, anyone has any idea how long this will take,

thank to all
        s&L

Comment

Hi ssid,

you wrote you applied at montreal consulate. I applied there too. what is update from your side, did you get it.. or are you still waiting. Please write. It will be helpfull.

regards

Comment

hello , hope u sammy answer my questions

my wife applyed for k3 visa every thing go well .
            i gut aprovel for every thing , but now my case transfed to the country where ower maried take a place ,and they even sent me a pcket and i fax the papers they want, and after i faxed the papers they need , they told me i have to wait now and then they well contact me by email to tell me when well be my interview date ,but now we need to make name cheack , (all taht is normall and iam already know about this steps)
            what scare me right now
            last year i get arrested in holland and they put me in jail but after 2 weeks the court relased me( with no convected as not guilty ) , and they pay me money for the days in the jail and they exstend my visa for more 20 days ,
            u thing this ch name can show the embassy that i already get arrested ,
            and what if i hide it from them ?
            and please excplane to me what check name is ? is it for if iam tourirest ,or if i went to any jail in my country or out side my country , i only know ch name but what about i dont know
            thx for help

Comment

Originally posted by mansour:
              hello , hope u sammy answer my questions

my wife applyed for k3 visa every thing go well .
              i gut aprovel for every thing , but now my case transfed to the country where ower maried take a place ,and they even sent me a pcket and i fax the papers they want, and after i faxed the papers they need , they told me i have to wait now and then they well contact me by email to tell me when well be my interview date ,but now we need to make name cheack , (all taht is normall and iam already know about this steps)
              what scare me right now
              last year i get arrested in holland and they put me in jail but after 2 weeks the court relased me( with no convected as not guilty ) , and they pay me money for the days in the jail and they exstend my visa for more 20 days ,
              u thing this ch name can show the embassy that i already get arrested ,
              and what if i hide it from them ?
              and please excplane to me what check name is ? is it for if iam tourirest ,or if i went to any jail in my country or out side my country , i only know ch name but what about i dont know
              thx for help

Comment

Originally posted by Mira:
                Hi -

My fiance had his interview on August 18, 2005 at the US consulate in Mumbai, India. They told him that his case has been put to pending because they need to get name check clearance done for him by the Department of State.
                HI.
                it could take longer than you think ..any way [ ilw.com ] good web to be up to date keep hope good luck for everyone..
                It has been 1 month and the case is still pending. I have contacted my congressman for help. Everytime I call the Department of State they tell me that this case can take 18 MONTHS!! This is nuts. Is this normal for an immigration visa as oppose to a non-immigration visa. I don't know what more to do. I don't want to to take 120 days! My fiance has a typical muslim name. However, this should not be an excuse to keep us apart.

Any advice? Comments?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed