X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed_025
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But what about us Chickens or Nigerains? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hudson, remember you were associated with Asians at www.ILW.Asia.org lol

and right now you are on the British thread.

To answer your question....

If you go to another thread you will be accused
    of being a Nigerian lol!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    They both can report here Hudson:

Cheryl D. Uzamere
    1209 Loring Avenue
    Apt. 6B
    Brooklyn, NY 11208
    Tel.: (718) 647-8370
    Fax: (267) 543-3317
    E-mail: cuzamere@netzero.net
    URL: http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    But what about us Chickens or Nigerains?

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Yeah, I'm a bit suspect about it. You never know when UK Gov will try to come after ya, even though I have no outstanding tax debts there. I did get a letter from the IR about 3 yrs ago saying if I wanted to get minimum benefits I'd have to pay 1500 pounds in back taxes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah me too Brittie! Wish they told me that before I left.

Leave a comment:

• JediKnight
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Yeah, I'm a bit suspect about it. You never know when UK Gov will try to come after ya, even though I have no outstanding tax debts there. I did get a letter from the IR about 3 yrs ago saying if I wanted to get minimum benefits I'd have to pay 1500 pounds in back taxes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm I was about to register until Sprint (Luv ya gurl! **GRIN**) mentioned that and now I am somewhat wary to say the least..

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Yeah, I'm a bit suspect about it. You never know when UK Gov will try to come after ya, even though I have no outstanding tax debts there. I did get a letter from the IR about 3 yrs ago saying if I wanted to get minimum benefits I'd have to pay 1500 pounds in back taxes.

Leave a comment:

• JediKnight
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Nah...can't let them know...Government may come after me still for that unpaid Poll tax I owe way back when the Iron Lady was in power LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooohhhh good comment about Poll tax Sprintie, yeah I have a little bit of a past due also....

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Nah...can't let them know...Government may come after me still for that unpaid Poll tax I owe way back when the Iron Lady was in power LOL

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I'm glad you posted this, Brit. Perhaps now, Cheryl will understand we aren't all Nigerian!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    You can now register online with LOCATE:

http://www.britainusa.com/consular/articles_show_nt1.as...2=34514&a=48206&d=-1

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    started a topic For all brit's in USA

For all brit's in USA

You can now register online with LOCATE:

http://www.britainusa.com/consular/articles_show_nt1.as...2=34514&a=48206&d=-1
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney