• Show
Clear All

• Marriage Fraud Please Help

Deleting

HelpVictim дрочи агрессивно !!

Comment

ЯЗЫК МОГУЧ КАК ХУЙ ВОЙНЕ !

Comment

Sorry first of all for what happened,but I can tell you,you married an uneducated d.u.m.b. girl.

She left you 2 months after the conditional???
        well this is for sure a deportation and no way she can nor will gain any status.

Here is what you need to do...
        the reason she left you after the conditional,especially after 2 months.
        First she needed to be certain she gets a conditional,then she had time 2 months to plan what to do and where to do.

I do not wanna stereotype,but I already assume from what neck of the wood she is from lol.

Its easy to figure out the fraud she did,because she is already prepared what to do next etc...she thinks she was thinking ahead but reality will get her back to her country.PERIOD.

Now,I assume you guys have no kids and I am sure she has not worked really either.
        So she can not use an argument that she has established a life in the US aka having money,earned money,have a life,home,car payments etc...

the fact she is going for "he abused me" won't fly...the burden is on her.And you are the one,that won't vouch for her.

What you need to do is,right a certfied letter to the immigration to few main location...be detailed in your letter,such has give out full names,her A# ,her SS# and give the excat situation,how she left just 8 weeks after gaining conditional residency,and suprised you totally by taking off etc...

Now...just tell us...where was this girl originally from and how did you meet her?

there is only a handfull of countries,aka its people...who come here just to marry in order to gain status and right there after to be together with their own kind...

I won't mention those countries,but people should know.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpVictim:
          Hello - I met a girl and got engaged. When I went back to home country for other purpose we got married. Two weeks later she appeared for her Fiancee interview and did not tell the officer that she was married and obtained the visa.

She came to USA and 2 months after getting her conditional greencard she fled the home. I got the divorce and informed DICE hotline. She was traveling in the country and got questioned at the border. Now her greencard is in jeopardy but she is seeking help with unknown people to either of us and having them sign false sworn affidavits that I was abusive etc. There is more fraud to this then that. I have been going to USCIS office in Chicago and unable to speak to anyone. I don't want them to think I being vindictive. I could care less if she gets a greencard but not claiming under VAWA Act because that jeopardizes my image. With VAWA and International Marriage Brokers Act, innocent citizens have to pay the price.

Does anyone know of a number I can contact to have an inperson meeting with INS officer in Chicago? Any help would be truly appreciated.
          I do not see marriage fraud here. A couple of questions:
          1) If the two of you got married, then why did you not notify USCIS that marriage already took place prior to her entering the country? It was your responsibility and yours alone to notify USCIS and file the necessary paperwork from K1 to K3, CR1, or IR1. It was not hers.

2) Why did she flee? In your post, you said nothing why she fled, the reasons, the causes, etc.

3) You are not clear which papers she is trying to falsify? To file a VAWA, she needs to have hard evidence. If you know she does not, then you have nothing to worry about. But if she does, then it will not matter what your image is, was, or will be. Eventually, the truth about your personal life will be made known, particularity when divorce is filed and final disposition is determined by the court.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by HBKHBK:
            Sorry first of all for what happened,but I can tell you,you married an uneducated d.u.m.b. girl.

She left you 2 months after the conditional???
            well this is for sure a deportation and no way she can nor will gain any status.

Here is what you need to do...
            the reason she left you after the conditional,especially after 2 months.
            First she needed to be certain she gets a conditional,then she had time 2 months to plan what to do and where to do.

I do not wanna stereotype,but I already assume from what neck of the wood she is from lol.

Its easy to figure out the fraud she did,because she is already prepared what to do next etc...she thinks she was thinking ahead but reality will get her back to her country.PERIOD.

Now,I assume you guys have no kids and I am sure she has not worked really either.
            So she can not use an argument that she has established a life in the US aka having money,earned money,have a life,home,car payments etc...

the fact she is going for "he abused me" won't fly...the burden is on her.And you are the one,that won't vouch for her.

What you need to do is,right a certfied letter to the immigration to few main location...be detailed in your letter,such has give out full names,her A# ,her SS# and give the excat situation,how she left just 8 weeks after gaining conditional residency,and suprised you totally by taking off etc...

Now...just tell us...where was this girl originally from and how did you meet her?

there is only a handfull of countries,aka its people...who come here just to marry in order to gain status and right there after to be together with their own kind...

I won't mention those countries,but people should know.
            HK,
            I disagree with you. You are assuming way too much abot what very little is given by the OP. There is a reason or reasons why she left. What needs to be determined is whether those reasons were justified. If it turns out that he hit her, threatened her, beat her, or abused her, and she has evidence, then those reasons may justify why she left. And when someone files for a VAWA claim, they will have proof, or some proof of an abusive relationship. But whether it will prove her case also is yet to be determined. Or maybe the reason was he promised her the moon, told her he was rich, she had nothing to worry about, etc, but in reality he lives in a trailer park, expected her to take care of him while he cared nothing about her, or something more worse.

The point is, there is nothing in the post that indicates she is committing marriage fraud. There are more questions than answers. And why he did not provide all the details is also something to look at. Maybe he is hiding something that can or will prove her reason why she left, but we will never know.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hud,

you are right, I am all assuming,there is no such thing as asbuse and all.
              But you are right,myabe,there might be.
              But u know some of those ladies are smart and they take this abuse opportunity,to secure themself.Maybe there was indeed abuse.

The only thing I have a problem with...if the abuse also really took place? why did she not leave before the conditional? or do you believe they went happily yo the interview and everyhting was fine a 8 weeks later she gone like a thin air? I'd say good timing..

Comment

Hud,

you are right, I am all assuming,there is no such thing as asbuse and all.
                But you are right,myabe,there might be.
                But u know some of those ladies are smart and they take this abuse opportunity,to secure themself.Maybe there was indeed abuse.

The only thing I have a problem with...if the abuse also really took place? why did she not leave before the conditional? or do you believe they went happily yo the interview and everyhting was fine a 8 weeks later she gone like a thin air? I'd say good timing..
                HK,
                Do not generalize. Yes there are men and women who use abuse for their own purposes, but until there is evidence to make that conclusion, then don't assume. But just because the op thinks it is marriage fraud, while giving no details, does not make it a fact.

Comment

Hello - I met a girl and got engaged. When I went back to home country for other purpose we got married. Two weeks later she appeared for her Fiancee interview and did not tell the officer that she was married and obtained the visa. .
                  ...and then you two got married again in the USA and filed for AOS?! or what?

If I connected the dots corectly, you both are involved in an immigration fraud. The way she got GC was fraudulant, so her GC is invalid to start with.

I think you need a consultation with a good lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by aneri:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HelpVictim:
                    Hello - I met a girl and got engaged. When I went back to home country for other purpose we got married. Two weeks later she appeared for her Fiancee interview and did not tell the officer that she was married and obtained the visa. .
                    ...and then you two got married again in the USA and filed for AOS?! or what?

If I connected the dots corectly, you both are involved in an immigration fraud. The way she got GC was fraudulant, so her GC is invalid to start with.

I think you need a consultation with a good lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Aneri,
                    The way I read it was that he filed the K1 application while he was "visiting" her, then got married before he left, and then filed for the AOS. When she got her conditional green card, she left two months after. This is the only way it makes sense. His accusation is that she left after she got her conditional green card and thus accusing her of marriage fraud. But I agree, unless he can give more specific time frames of the who, what, when, how, why, and to what extent, then it is difficult to make out.

Comment

Dear Friends - I really appreciate all your responses and post. I will address all of your questions so you can better assist me.

1) I had filed K1 visa but I went to home country to visit for personal reasons. While I was there I got married. After my marriage, in ten (10) days she had her Fiancee Visa interview. I had clearly informed her to notify the consular that you are now married and how can we convert the application to spousal application. She did not inform the consular and she and her father withheld the marriage certificate I signed. Since, I had no proof that I got married because they were with held the marriage certificate, I remarried her again in USA.
                      first off, she is not eligible to adjust the status from fiancee to CR1, IR1, or K3. You are the one who needs to file the petitions while you were still there.

2) I have never ever abused her. In fact I loved her so much that I am literary bankrupt buying her expensive gifts and taking her on exotic vacations. I gave her 4 exotic vacations in one year.
                      If this is the case, then there should be no evidence on spousal abuse. You do not need to notify USCIS of anything. Just file for divorce based on whatever reasons seem appropriate.

3) 8-weeks after she got her greencard, one day while entering the room I heard her having a conversation with someone stating now plan to bring her boyfriend in this country will succeed . When I heard that I was stunned and hit me hard why the marriage happened so suddenly in home country and now here I am.
                      Again, no marriage fraud here unless she states specifically in writing her intentions. It is now a he said, she said circumstantial case.

I hope these answers all of the questions. Yes, I do have legal as well as illegal evidence indicating she was never ever abused. The illegal evidence will be hard to put forward as I will have to move mountains to get that into evidence.
                      Actually it does not, but again, if there is no evidence of spousal abuse, then you have nothing to worry about. USCIS will need some hard evidence such as a police report, medical records, or domestic violence fact of finding sheet for her to have at least a chance.

Comment

Looks like what I was assuming and generalizing was to be perfectly right...actuallty in most caes its fraud then this so called "abuse" I do not deny it takes place within marriage but as far immigration marriage goes,like this case...its most likely fraud,especially the timing...8 week after green card is secured,the lady is like "i am outa here"

Now answer us all one question my man...

where is this lady from u married? ? ?

Comment

Looks like what I was assuming and generalizing was to be perfectly right...actuallty in most caes its fraud then this so called "abuse" I do not deny it takes place within marriage but as far immigration marriage goes,like this case...its most likely fraud,especially the timing...8 week after green card is secured,the lady is like "i am outa here"

Now answer us all one question my man...

where is this lady from u married? ? ?
                          Actually HK, nothing in the following OP post indicates anything. Lets take the first statement. She cannot adjust the status at the embassy. Only he can. We also know that it takes anywhere from 6 to 9 months to complete the processing for a K1 visa. So, why did they marry within two weeks of the interview? Why did he not inform the Embassy as he was advised to do in the package IV documents?

Now, let us look at the second statement. He said he did not abuse her. Well, that is his story and he is sticking to it. If she is filing the VAWA claim, then there must be some evidence. Is his statement false or do we not know all the facts? And even ones who were convicted of rape, incest, abuse, etc, with hard evidence, will alsways claim they are innocent. Again, no hard evidence to support the claim. And the fact that he took her on four exotic vacations as if she owes him something gives credence to somethhng more sinister in their relationship. He wanted to control her as if she was property.

Finally, we look at the final statement. He overheard her saying this. Without hard evidence, this cannot be proven in a court of law. That is why it is called circumstantial evidence. And just because he said it does not make it a fact. And because he is a citizen does not give him any brownie points either.

Comment

Once I file K1 petition, I do not have to file any other documents. The burden is shifted on the beneficiary. She indeed signed all of the documents stating she is not married while infact she was married. Also, when someone goes for K1 interview, ONE question is for sure asked by the consulate is are you married? And she stated under oath NO to it.
                            Actually no. If anything has changed, per package 3 and 4 instructions, you the petitioner must notify the consulate office either in writing or by filing another form. And since you were in the home country to begin with, it would have been easy to do. All you had to do is go to the US consulate or Embassy and file DS 0S 157.

Per your statement, "I went back home to attend a personal affair of my family in August 2005. While I was there I got married to her. She had an interview 10-days after our marriage." Although the K1 interview does not allow you to be present, as a USC, you can go to the Embassy anytime you need to for immigration, foreign affairs, legal, etc. You should have read the instructions to package 3 or 4 more closely.

Comment

8) Early November 2006, I caught her talking over the phone to someone back home stating her plan to bring her boyfriend will now succeed and she will get an abortion. Upon hearing this, for a moment I was stunned and shocked. I asked her what the hell is all this and she became very vindictive and violent. There were few relatives in the house at that moment as well and they too heard her saying no one can stop me now from bringing my boyfriend here and she walked out of the house.
                              Well, you changed your story by not mentioning anyone who was present in hearing the alleged conversation to the above statement. Per your statement, "3) 8-weeks after she got her greencard, one day while entering the room I heard her having a conversation with someone stating now plan to bring her boyfriend in this country will succeed . When I heard that I was stunned and hit me hard why the marriage happened so suddenly in home country and now here I am." dated 8/18/2007 5:10pm. So, you are now changing your story, adding some details to fit your motus operandi, and think people here will believe you? Well, one or two people may blieve you, but unless you have hard evidence to support the allegation, it is circumstantial.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation