Immigration related abuse ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    but anyway ,,thats not the subject now,,hopefuly this wont come out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope...

make sure it will come out. especially if he applies for citizenship. it just never had a chance to rear up becuaes the adjust of status was withdrawn and it never became investigated,

Comment

what do you mean?
      please go back to my Prima facie determination
      and what does it mean?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coptic dentist:
        sir , my wife get her green card 2000
        she came one week every six month
        but at the end she get her US passport </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So your wife would live in the usa for 2 weeks every year. and the other 50 weeks would be in Eqypt.

YOu lied to get your visa. hopefully the I/o that reviews your case will be asleep like the I/o that granted your wife citizenship.

ok will give my recommendation in few minutes

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coptic dentist:
          what do you mean?
          please go back to my Prima facie determination
          and what does it mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please go check yet another thread that you started where you were already given this answer

Comment

i am not responsible about her behavior.
            she was aggressive wife

Comment

he's not talking about that my friend,,he's talking about the way u got the visa ...

Comment

i am sorry about that

Comment

thats ok on behalf of 4now

Comment

ok Dentist

I am going to tell you what should have happened first.

Egypt has direct consular processing. After your wife received her citizenship. she should have come back to egypt and had all your paperwork done DCP. you would have had your green card shortly after arriving in usa.
                    quick, easy, simple and clean.

but no. you lied about the relationship on your application for tourist visa which is probably going to comeback and bite you. and puts a damper on your credibility. which is very important in filing VAWA.

So here goes.

i will edit post in few minutes. i need to bring ur information to this thread

Comment

i answered the question as i was understand it

Comment

dont take us wrong,,we'r just trying to help u out bcoz u dont want all this to come up later ,, u want to be in control of ur case.. u will be ok

Comment

I filed application I-360
                          my wife is US citizen .my wife and her three brothers abused me physically and emotionally .
                          once they were in my apartment and her brothers beaten me ,i called the cops but they arrested me
                          I wasn't able to speak English fluently to explain to the cops. i stayed in jail for one week .
                          then i went to the court .in the trial ,judge dismissed my case ( motion of people to dismiss the case )
                          -I suffer from severe emotional abuse .
                          then after my case is dismissed ,my wife started threaten me saying( we are in America and women have control over men ,you are like a car should be operated upon my permission.
                          -Her brothers used to call my wife in the night to take daily report about my privte life (what kind of foodyou had?, if we had *** and they insisted to know all details )
                          - We went to marriage council who advice us to live away from her brothers ,but she refused

-They have agreat effect on my wife ,if they give my wife an opinion about something and i dont agree .thgey called me ugly ,stupid
                          -they used to give me wrong information especially about the Laws
                          -my wife refused to added my name on her bank account and she took all of my money which i brought it from my home country
                          -she filed i-485 and i- 130 for me
                          -USCIS sent me interview appointement on march 8 /2007.
                          -She threatened to withdrew my application
                          -February 2007 , board of dentistry in Florida state sent me approval about my license application .i decided to move to start working in my dental field . i asked her to go to find job .but she refused to leave her brothers
                          -we lived in CA , her brothers age is 35y , 32 , 25y . all of them are married .
                          -she threatened to stop my application.
                          -i went to the priest who advice me to go find a job and come back .
                          -two weeks before immigration interview .my wife went to immigration office and Withdrew i-130
                          -I received notice of denial of i-485
                          -I applied for i-360 in July .they sent my prima facie notice
                          -I applied I485 and I765 in September 4 because my wife is US citizen
                          -My application is pending
                          -My i765 still pending , i tried to call USCIS but no response about delayed .
                          I need help i don't have any financial support.
                          -I don't know if they will approve my self petition or not .can you help me please

In another post by coptic dentist:
                          i lost everything in my country
                          and now my parents are her they win visa lottery and my dad have a medical condition .i he need my help .
                          my qestion is the false claim which my wife make it and the judge dismiss it consider a kind of abuse ?
                          and is there kind of abuse called immigration related abuse

Comment

so?

Comment

as last days , at the end i didn't get any advices or recommendation thanks.

Comment

as last days , at the end i didn't get any advices or recommendation thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the problem here coptic is this.

I have to read thru every one of your threads to make my assesment. you have not made this easy. patience is a virtue. you will eventually hear somehting on your i360.. and you will shortly hear from me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation