Clear All

• -

Comment

• ----------------------------------

Comment

• Stop feeding this turkey

gobble gobble

Comment

• Well I am still waiting for the information as to why he cannot file the divorce based on his religion

Comment

• divorce is not allowed in my religion.

Comment

• hey coptic dentist ..i really have to go now but let me ask u if u dont mind , and iam sorry to ask.. just for better understanding ...what is ur religion exactly? i mean ur arab right? so why cann't u get divorce? and u dont have to answer this question,,thnx..talk to u later

Comment

• http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/3...10203241#30910203241

coptic check out this post.

not to make you nervous, but this is not the only one instance like this, Happens a lot, so beware.

Comment

• you don't read the law .please go back to the law , read it again.
                  you will find that USCIS should approve the I485 for VAWA self petition regardless the manner of entry .
                  it mean that if the applicant cross the border without inspection , the applicant can apply .
                  please be sure before you write any advice.

Comment

• you don't read the law .please go back to the law , read it again.
                    you will find that USCIS should approve the I485 for VAWA self petition regardless the manner of entry .
                    it mean that if the applicant cross the border without inspection , the applicant can apply .
                    please be sure before you write any advice.-

Comment

• Comment

• what do u mean captic dentist they should approve the 485 regardless the manner of entery? the entery is everything man ,, think about it this way,,lets say 1 guy ener the country illegally and get married to a u.s citizen and they have 20 childrens together,,this person can't adjust his status in the country no matter what, why..bcoz the immigration look at the records.. the most important question in the immigratoon system that they will ask any alien is ( how did u entered the country)? and they dont just look at the visa stamp on the passport,,they go back to all the records and digg and digg and they even look at any previous visa applications ..and compare answers on different applications.. and the word (should) is not true man,,yea i agree u can file ..but there is no such a thing that they (should) approve it .. anybody can enter the u.s and apply for asylum ..but that doesn't mean that they should approve it based on whatever claim .. yea. ur free to apply ,,but there is no power to force them to approve whatever applications . we'r telling yes u can file VAWA ,, yes u can file i-485 ..but that's up to the uscis .

Comment

• i read a lot about VAWA self petition .
                          USCIS approved and there is a lot of women get the green card through their law regardless the manner of entry some of them cross the border without inspection

Comment

• no man ,,i think ur confused about this VAWA thing,,there is no way ,,and i say no way for anybody to get a PR status in the u.s if they entered the country illegaly ,,no way,,u cann't adjust ur status if u entered illegaly ,, under the 245(i) u can adjust if u over stayed.. but the key word is (over stayed) which means they entered legally on a valid visa but u didnt leave and then u marry a u.s citizen etc.....and even the 245(i) is not for everybody...but there is no way and no law's that say u can adjust if u entered illegally,,,specially from the land border,,ppl cross from the border illegaly are (ariving aliens),,and those r the only ppl who cann't adjust,,and will never get a bond either... VAWA and we understand ,,but not for ppl who entered illegaly without a visa

Comment

• Coptic i think youre misinformed.
                              "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

• i think he's talking about the 245(i) ,,and like i said ,,this is a different story ..but even with the 245(i) u must have a previous legal entery in order to be illegible to adjust .. (a valid visa) , u entered on a valid visa and then u got married to a u.s citizen and etc... there is no laws anywere in the immigration say that ppl who entered without an inspection can adjust? where did u read this?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation