Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aos interview few days away

First,let me commend you all who participate in these threads.You may not know it but they are very helpful.Personally,i`ve been visiting this site for over a yaer but i just become a member 3 days ago.i`m married to a usc and my interview is pretty close.I have one major concern..recently The texas center unearth a fraud marriages racket and among the countries that featured prominently mine was one of them.
    I have done a pretty job in as far as documentation is concerned but i just dont its safe going there right now while there are 1001 investigations going on.
    In an event one is denied ,,,what comes next?and how much time to you have to appeal?Is having a lawyer at the interview helpful in any way?
    please advise!

First,let me commend you all who participate in these threads.You may not know it but they are very helpful.Personally,i`ve been visiting this site for over a yaer but i just become a member 3 days ago.i`m married to a usc and my interview is pretty close.I have one major concern..recently The texas center unearth a fraud marriages racket and among the countries that featured prominently mine was one of them.
    I have done a pretty job in as far as documentation is concerned but i just dont its safe going there right now while there are 1001 investigations going on.
    In an event one is denied ,,,what comes next?and how much time to you have to appeal?Is having a lawyer at the interview helpful in any way?
    please advise!

Comment

If marriage is legit, then don't worry about it.
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hi, Whistleblower,

Where did u read the info regarding the investigation of marriage cases? Give us a link if u have it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation