Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is ins doing nothing to deport on threat to kill!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booob
    replied
    XOXOXO!!!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Sorry Booob
    From what I hear.. 19 yrs old is old lady to Michael.. He appears to like single digits. So dont hold your booobs.. oops I mean breath.

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    I am not confused. booob = booob; booob is not Michael. You are the only one that I respect here !!! I am ready to give you my half too!!!! I am 19 years old hottie with nice body and big booobs !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spursgirl79
    replied
    Whereas all the unattractive ladies can reach you at boooblovesnyc@yahoo.com ??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Any attractive ladies can reach me at michaellovesnyc@aol.com

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey booob you are not me; you are confused

Leave a comment:

• Spursgirl79
    replied
    <<GIA baby! Write me at michaellovesnyc@aol.com or boooblovesnyc@yahoo.com!!! I will treat you like a Queen; you will not regret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>

I'm confused.. I thought Michael and Booob were not the same person.. and yet they can be reached at the same e-mail addresses? Michael and Booob must be such great friends to share e-mail...

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    GIA baby! Write me at michaellovesnyc@aol.com or boooblovesnyc@yahoo.com!!! I will treat you like a Queen; you will not regret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• timmy_o'shea
    replied
    I'm a barrel of monkeys, I tell ya.

Leave a comment:

• GIA
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by timmy_o'shea:
    Gonna wash that man right out of my hair! Sing it baby doll holy**** you are funny,that is a e-mail delevery to all my friends . your post of the day was the funnest thing i ever read goodnight mr.tim

Leave a comment:

• timmy_o'shea
    replied
    Gonna wash that man right out of my hair! Sing it baby doll!

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    Kick that grint's a-s-s out of USA and come to me or Michael; we will treat you like a Queen!!!

Leave a comment:

• GIA
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy_o'shea:
    Maybe ya should hook up with pappi chulo!
    YOU ARE FUNNY.. I MUST SAY. WELL I DID WASH MY HAIR TODAY,ACTUALLY WORKED OUT AND TOOK A SHOWER WOW I AM MAKING PROGRESS... GOD**** TURK!!!

Leave a comment:

• GIA
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael:
    Great. You quoted my questions and didn't answer a single one. Maybe you are the nutty one. Hey, I don't mind though, I live in NY. Are you cute ????
    COME ON MICHAEL PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK going to happen? AND AM CUTE COME ON MAN I BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK AM I CUTE... I WAS A PROMO MODEL IN SANTA MONICA CA. BEFORE I MOVED HERE TO A NIGHTMARE. IF I EVER RECOVER I WILLGIVE YOU MY WEB ADDRESS WHERE THERE IS BONAFIDE PROOF I AM CUTE!HA HA YES I AM A LITTLE NUTTY AFTER MARRING A NUT.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_o'shea
    replied
    Maybe ya should hook up with pappi chulo!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation