She can do a follow up in her case by scheduling an appointment with

http://infopass.uscis.gov//index.php

and speaking to and immigration officer

www.i751.wordpress.com
    www.i751form.com

Leave a comment:

• Abhi_Roy
    replied
    Hi guys, how you doing? The question is regarding I751. One of my friends didn't receive a biometrics appointment letter and later when he called the uscis then they sent a latter saying he missed his appt so he should reschedule the appt for his biometrics. Then he sent a letter to reschedule it but since then he has not received any response yet and the time frame on uscis web site shows that they are working on the time when he had filed his case.

Guys, is he going to get any response now? If yes then how long does it take to be responded and what would be the response? It is already 9 and half months since he filed his case. pls experienced guys give some clue! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Abhi_Roy
    started a topic about i751.

about i751.

Hi guys, how you doing? The question is regarding I751. One of my friends didn't receive a biometrics appointment letter and later when he called the uscis then they sent a latter saying he missed his appt so he should reschedule the appt for his biometrics. Then he sent a letter to reschedule it but since then he has not received any response yet and the time frame on uscis web site shows that they are working on the time when he had filed his case.

Guys, is he going to get any response now? If yes then how long does it take to be responded and what would be the response? It is already 9 and half months since he filed his case. pls experienced guys give some clue! Thanks!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney