Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decieved

Thanx everyone , I would like to say first, My marriege was not fake at all , when I said she is after money I meant she wants us to get back to each other again CUASE iam the only one who can support her now , it's not becuase she wants really to come back to me , and I was really thinking about getting back eventhough my visa expired .
    she get help from the governement by paying part of her rent , after I recoverd she askedfor help and I did help her ,till this time I still have compation for her knowing she is not well person ,I feel so bad when I know she is sick ,how I met her , well at the time I was searching for wife in the real life and it hurts but... I couldn't meet with the demands of the families ,all the sudden through the internet I chated with her at the begining we communicated so well I even didn't know where she is from at the begining , we fell in love , she came to visit me 4 times after that we got married, all I saw is a woman asking for companion as husband and I was really looking FOR wife . it was beautiful story .My marriege was to start family ,raise my own kids , is still, and will never change , the only reason I asked if I can adjust if I remarry cause Iam really thinkig about finding a companion as much as I want to as much as Iam afriad of it , at the same time Iam fade up with waiting , yes I got my EAD just after I filed my vawa eventhough as I said i filed it exactly when my visa expired thats mean 10 months ago , so as my vawa started too, , Dear iperson what do you mean by AOS ?thanx again

Thanx everyone , I would like to say first, My marriege was not fake at all , when I said she is after money I meant she wants us to get back to each other again CUASE iam the only one who can support her now , it's not becuase she wants really to come back to me , and I was really thinking about getting back eventhough my visa expired .
    she get help from the governement by paying part of her rent , after I recoverd she askedfor help and I did help her ,till this time I still have compation for her knowing she is not well person ,I feel so bad when I know she is sick ,how I met her , well at the time I was searching for wife in the real life and it hurts but... I couldn't meet with the demands of the families ,all the sudden through the internet I chated with her at the begining we communicated so well I even didn't know where she is from at the begining , we fell in love , she came to visit me 4 times after that we got married, all I saw is a woman asking for companion as husband and I was really looking FOR wife . it was beautiful story .My marriege was to start family ,raise my own kids , is still, and will never change , the only reason I asked if I can adjust if I remarry cause Iam really thinkig about finding a companion as much as I want to as much as Iam afriad of it , at the same time Iam fade up with waiting , yes I got my EAD just after I filed my vawa eventhough as I said i filed it exactly when my visa expired thats mean 10 months ago , so as my vawa started too, , Dear iperson what do you mean by AOS ?thanx again

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation