•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by africa:
    puc,being bred pure white means nothing.you go to bath room and you have a hole between your legs.since when a white person(your skin is pink)started caring about humanity?i,m on the record,rejecting beverly,s view but don,t say her kids are lazy,that is why mexicans are replacing them.nobody is replacing anybody and her kids didn,t do anything to you.are you finally showing a true color of a white trash? i read your postings.i know you dislike s12 and som but you never sterotyped them.you are doing that with this joke called beverly because she said that she is a black.
    I'll say whatever I like about this piece of trash - without discussing body parts. You should go wash your potty mouth out with soap!

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Originally posted by Beverly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Think you're pretty clever, huh? You're nothing more that a stupid *****! You're lucky if Davdah or S12 ever replies to you again. They even think you're ridiculous!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm Post subject: AZ: Immigration Protests Continue Across the Valley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40 comments left after this article so far.
    ~~
    Immigration Protests Continue Across the Valley
    December 29th, 2007 @ 7:09pm
    by JW Cox/KTAR

Anti-illegal immigration protesters were out in force at multiple locations today. One group, organized by Mothers Against Illegal Aliens, gathered at the corner of Cactus and Tatum.

MAIA founder Michelle Dallacroce said this won't be their last protest.

"We're just taking it to the streets," she said. "We're going to take it to every location. It'll be a secret location every weekend."

MAIA is upset that Phoenix police policy prohibits officers from questioning immigration status.

A second protest took place in front of the day labor center run by Salvatore Reza at 25th Street and Bell. Protesters, organized by United for a Soverign America, said they will be there until Reza ends the protests in front of Pruitt's Department Store.

USA's Rusty Childress said they are "making sure that our presence is known so that he feels the impact, as Pruitt's does with him with him at the Saturday protests on Thomas Road."

Salvatore Reza's pro-immigration group took the week off from protesting in front of Pruitt's.

http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=687358

So tell me again why you and your les-bo lover keep stalking me and hanging on to my every word and stepping all over each other to post to me and wait with baited breath while praying that I respond?

Is it:

a. Low Self Esteem;
    b. Desperation for my attention;

or

c. All of the above . . . .. .actually I don't give a flying f-uck what either of you think or say, I'll be here long after they arrest you for lewd and lascivious public displays of le-sbo acts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re-read your message from the Webmaster.

Leave a comment:

• africa
    replied
    puc,being bred pure white means nothing.you go to bath room and you have a hole between your legs.since when a white person(your skin is pink)started caring about humanity?i,m on the record,rejecting beverly,s view but don,t say her kids are lazy,that is why mexicans are replacing them.nobody is replacing anybody and her kids didn,t do anything to you.are you finally showing a true color of a white trash? i read your postings.i know you dislike s12 and som but you never sterotyped them.you are doing that with this joke called beverly because she said that she is a black.

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Think you're pretty clever, huh? You're nothing more that a stupid *****! You're lucky if Davdah or S12 ever replies to you again. They even think you're ridiculous!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm Post subject: AZ: Immigration Protests Continue Across the Valley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~
    by JW Cox/KTAR

Anti-illegal immigration protesters were out in force at multiple locations today. One group, organized by Mothers Against Illegal Aliens, gathered at the corner of Cactus and Tatum.

"We're just taking it to the streets," she said. "We're going to take it to every location. It'll be a secret location every weekend."

MAIA is upset that Phoenix police policy prohibits officers from questioning immigration status.

A second protest took place in front of the day labor center run by Salvatore Reza at 25th Street and Bell. Protesters, organized by United for a Soverign America, said they will be there until Reza ends the protests in front of Pruitt's Department Store.

USA's Rusty Childress said they are "making sure that our presence is known so that he feels the impact, as Pruitt's does with him with him at the Saturday protests on Thomas Road."

Salvatore Reza's pro-immigration group took the week off from protesting in front of Pruitt's.

So tell me again why you and your les-bo lover keep stalking me and hanging on to my every word and stepping all over each other to post to me and wait with baited breath while praying that I respond?

Is it:

a. Low Self Esteem;
    b. Desperation for my attention;

or

c. All of the above . . . .. .actually I don't give a flying f-uck what either of you think or say, I'll be here long after they arrest you for lewd and lascivious public displays of le-sbo acts.

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME IS AN EXCELLENT WEBSITE:

Our Story

Our Principles

Send us your comments

Testimonials

Spread the Word

Join

Press Room

News

Video

Statement of Principles from YDSFM!

Media Advisory for Aug 20 Press Conference

Video from our June 19, 2007 Press Conference in Washington DC

Video from our April 3, 2007 Rally in Los Angeles

View our Latest Print Ad (PDF)

The new group You Don't Speak for Me! formed when Col. Al Rodriguez became fed up watching media coverage of the mass protests of April. "Their leaders were saying it was a march for immigrant rights and a Latino/Hispanic movement," says Rodriguez. "I thought to myself, 'Hey, those are illegal aliens, not immigrants!'" Col. Rodriguez began speaking out to others saying, "I'm of Hispanic ancestry and those people are acting like they speak for me. Well, you don't speak for me!"

Col. Rodriguez began asking others to help him reach more people who felt the same way and You Don't Speak for Me! formed from this loose coalition of individuals. It is a group of concerned Americans of Hispanic/Latino heritage, some first or second generation, others recent legal immigrants, who believe illegal immigration harms America and a guest worker amnesty will do the same.

For media seeking interviews please contact Ira Mehlman at 310 821 4283

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    Originally posted by explora:
    Let her do the work and find articles and we'll read them ... can't tell you the rest.
    Ha you really are one stupid *****. I don't have to search for any of this information LEGAL CITIZENS HAVE BOARDS FILLED WITH ILLEGAL ALIEN DESTRUCTION ALL OVER THE INTERNET. This info is just one click of the mouse. The pleasure I derive from cry baby tantrums and your tortured reaction to the truth .. . priceless

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    Click here to return to the OJJPAC.org homepage

Email a comment to the founder of OJJPAC here: salvi@ojjpac.org

Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

MEMORIAL

In honor of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

Deaths that could have been prevented if Congress and the President would have secured our border and enforced existing U.S. immigration laws.

Each day a victim's name will be added to the memorial.

~

List of Victims

Mary Richey, 40

Daughter, wheelchair-bound

Killed by

Rafael Avelino Gines

Rafael Avelino Gines, an illegal alien living in Oregon pleaded guilty to felony hit-and-run in the death of Mary Richey.

Richey had exited a bus and was attempting to cross the street in her wheelchair when she was struck by Gines who fled the scene of the accident.

Gines was sentenced this week to 16 months in prison and faces deportation after he completes his prison sentence.

Source: KATU-TV 2, 12-13-07

Audra Kaczur, 24

Daughter, law student, girlfriend

Killed by

Nilssen Torres-Paredes, 30

Nilssen Torres-Paredes, an illegal alien from Ecuador, pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter in last year's crash that killed Audra Kaczur, 24, and David Calogero, 31. Also injured in the crash was Paul Kind who was Kaczur's boyfriend and Calogero's best friend. The three were returning home after bowling.

Torres-Paredes admitted to drinking and driving the wrong way down a street at least 68 mph in a 30 mph zone at which time he struck Kind's car.

Torres-Paredes was stopped by police earlier in the year and gave them a false identity because he had a previous conviction for weapons charges and had been deported in 1997.

Source: Alfonso A. Castillo, Newsday, 5-31-07

[OJJPAC note: More senseless deaths thanks to politicians who want to give illegal aliens "comprehensive immigration reform amnesty."]

David Calogero, 31

Son, computer programmer, best friend

Killed by

Nilssen Torres-Paredes, 30

Nilssen Torres-Paredes, an illegal alien from Ecuador, pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter in last year's crash that killed David Calogero, 31 and Audra Kaczur, 24. Also injured in the crash was Paul Kind who was Kaczur's boyfriend and Calogero's best friend. The three were returning home after bowling.

Torres-Paredes admitted to drinking and driving the wrong way down a street at least 68 mph in a 30 mph zone at which time he struck Kind's car.

Torres-Paredes was stopped by police earlier in the year and gave them a false identity because he had a previous conviction for weapons charges and had been deported in 1997.

Source: Alfonso A. Castillo, Newsday, 5-31-07

[OJJPAC note: More senseless deaths thanks to politicians who want to give illegal aliens "comprehensive immigration reform amnesty."]

Nicole Allen, 21

Student, daughter, good friend to many

Killed by

Pedro Santos, 27

UPDATE: Restaurant cook Pedro Santos, an illegal alien from Mexico living in Maryland Heights, pleaded guilty November 26, 2007 to involuntary manslaughter in the April death of Nicole Allen, 21. Santo's was driving drunk and plowed his Lincoln Continental into the back of Allen's vehicle which was stopped at a red light.

Santos also pleaded guilty to second-degree assault for the injuries he caused other passengers and he also pleaded guilty of leaving the scene of an accident. Santos was captured while attempting to hide in the woods near the crash site. [Note: Typical illegal alien coward.]

Original source: Kim Bell, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, April 22, 2007; Update source: William C. Lhotka, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 11-27-07

Note: OJJPAC received a letter from Nicole's father stating that the family is establishing the Nicole Allen Memorial Foundation in St. Louis, MO. Nicole's parents plan to lobby local, state and federal public officials to end programs and legislation that enable illegal immigration. OJJPAC encourages readers in the St. Louis area to support the family in their mission.

Andrew Newell, 22

Son

Allegedly killed by

Juan Manuel Juarez Reyes

Mexican illegal alien Juan Manuel Juarez Reyes has been arrested in the death of Andrew Newell, 22. Newell was returning from a Thanksgiving trip when his car was in was hit by Reyes, who police say was speeding and driving drunk. Newell's father remains in critical condition.

Juarez Reyes was caught illegally in the U.S. by Border Patrol agents in 2002. Reyes was returned to Mexico but he illegally reentered the U.S. again.

Juarez Reyes is charged with driving without a license, driving while impaired, and three counts of felonious assault.

Source: WSOC-TV 9, Boone, N.C., 11-26-07

George Smith, 54

Duke University computer programmer, friend to many

Killed by

Ricardo Contreras a.k.a Michael DeLatorre

Update: Ricardo De La Torre, 24, an illegal alien from Mexico got drunk and drove the wrong way on Interstate 40. De La Torre crashed head-on into George Smith's car, killing Smith and injuring his passenger.

Fderal immigration officials say De La torre's fingerprints suggest his real name is Ricardo Contreras. Contreras was twice arrested at the California-Mexico border in 2004 while trying to enter the US illegally.

De La Torres is expected to serve 2-3 years in jail and then face deportation. [Why wasn't he deported before Smith was killed?]

Sources: The News & Observer, Raleigh, N.C, 6-6-07 and TV News Channel 14, Carolina, 11-16-07

Terry Wendover, 45

Homeless woman

Allegedly murdered by

Juan Jorge Santiago Toledo, 33

Juan Jorge Santiago Toledo, a suspected illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested for the murder of Terry Wendover. Toledo has been charged with second-degree murder for allegedly stabbing Wendover to death. Wendover's body was found July 29, 2007 in a parking lot.

Source: 11-4-07 Man Held in July Killing, by Larry Hertz, Poughkeepsie Journal (New York).

2 Americans

Not yet identified

Allegedly kiilled by

Jose Balderas

Illegal alien landscaper Eduardo Raul Morales-Soriano has pleaded guilty to causing car crash that killed Jennifer Bower, 24 and her date, Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21. Morales-Soriano got drunk (blood-alcohol level of 0.32 percent, 4 times the legal limit) and ran his vehicle into the couples vehicle on Thanksgiving day (2006). Morales-Soriano was arrested previously for drunk driving but charges were dropped because police failed to follow proper procedures.

Source: Fox TV, 9-24-07

Jennifer Bower, 24

Daughter and girlfriend

Killed by

Eduardo Raul Morales-Soriano, 25

9-19-07 update of 2006 story: Illegal alien landscaper Eduardo Raul Morales-Soriano has pleaded guilty to causing car crash that killed Jennifer Bower, 24 and her date, Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21. Morales-Soriano got drunk (blood-alcohol level of 0.32 percent, 4 times the legal limit) and ran his vehicle into the couples vehicle on Thanksgiving day (2006). Morales-Soriano was arrested previously for drunk driving but charges were dropped because police failed to follow proper procedures.

OJJPAC Note: It's important to note that this illegal alien was able to get a driver's license in North Carolina in 2004 in order to legally obtain a Maryland driver's license in 2005. While some states have tightened their laws, New York has recently weakened theirs, to help illegals get drivers licenses.

Source: Guilty plea in fatal crash, By John-John Williams IV, Baltimore Sun, 9-19-07

Brian Mathews, 21

Marine Cpl., Iraqi war veteran, and son

Killed by

9-19-07 update of 2006 story: Illegal alien landscaper Eduardo Raul Morales-Soriano has pleaded guilty to causing car crash that killed Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21 and Jennifer Bower, 24, his date.

Morales-Soriano got drunk (blood-alcohol level of 0.32 percent, 4 times the legal limit) and ran his vehicle into the couples vehicle on Thanksgiving day (2006). Morales-Soriano was arrested previously for drunk driving but charges were dropped because police failed to follow proper procedures.

OJJPAC Note: Marine Brian Mathews lost his life needlessly--not in Iraq--but in the USA---because President Bush has refused to enforce existing immigration laws. Blame also falls on many Democrats and Republicans at the local, state and federal levels of government who pander to groups who financially benefit of illegal alien corruption. How many Americans must die before your member of Congress does something?

Source: Guilty plea in fatal crash, By John-John Williams IV, Baltimore Sun, 9-19-07

James Rook, 43

Ohio husband, father, and musician

Killed by

Jesus Bernal

11/04/07 Update: Illegal alien Jesus Bernal of Mexico was sentenced to 55 years in prison for the death of Mr. & Mrs. Rook.

Source: Channel 5 WLTW, Cincinnati, Ohio

Update: Illegal alien Jesus Bernal of Mexico plead no contest last week to manslaughter and DUI in the 2006 death of Ohioans' James and Margie Rook last week. The Cincinnati couple were driving in Florida when Bernal's truck hit them head-on. A 14-year-old passenger in the he Rook's car survived the crash but was seriously injured.

Bernal faces between 38 and 55 years in prison; he'll be sentenced October 18, 2007.

REMEMBER TO THANK U.S. SENATORS' SHERROD BROWN (D-OH) AND GEORGE VOINOVICH (R-OH) WHO REFUSES TO SUPPORT THE DEPORTATION OF ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS.

Source: Northwest Florida Daily News, Tom McLaughlin, 9-17-07

Margie Rook, 41

Ohio wife and mother

Killed by

Jesus Bernal

11/04/07 Update: Illegal alien Jesus Bernal of Mexico was sentenced to 55 years in prison for the death of Mr. & Mrs. Rook.

Source: Channel 5 WLTW, Cincinnati, Ohio

Update: Illegal alien Jesus Bernal of Mexico plead no contest last week to manslaughter and DUI in the 2006 death of Ohioans' Margie and James Rook last week. The Cincinnati couple were driving in Florida when Bernal's truck hit them head-on. A 14-year-old passenger in the he Rook's vehicle survived the crash but was seriously injured.

Bernal faces between 38 and 55 years in prison; he'll be sentenced October 18, 2007.

REMEMBER TO THANK U.S. SENATORS' SHERROD BROWN (D-OH) AND GEORGE VOINOVICH (R-OH) WHO REFUSES TO SUPPORT THE DEPORTATION OF ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS.

Source: Northwest Florida Daily News, Tom McLaughlin, 9-17-07

Nick Erfle

Phoenix police officer

Allegedly murdered by

Erik Jovani Martinez, 22

Erik Jovani Martinez, an illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested for the murder of Phoenix police officer Nick Erfle. Martinez, who had an outstanding warrant for aggravated assault, is alleged to have shot and killed officer Erfle Tuesday morning. Martinez was previously deported in 2006 on theft charges but thanks to lax U.S. border enforcement, was able to illegally re-enter the U.S. for a second time.

Source: Melissa Gonzalo,NBC News 12, Phoenix, 9-19-07

Paul Watry, 17

Son, friend, and student

Allegedly killed by

Eddie Carbajal-Lile, 27

Eddie Carbajal-Lile, an illegal alien, was arrested in the death of Paul Watry, 17, of Port Washington, Wisconsin and the injury of 18-year-old Scot Mueller and 18-year-old Jillian Fitzmaurice.

Authorities say Carbajal-Lile allegedly drove his vehicle into the victims and fled the scene of the accident on foot [typical cowardly behavior of illegal aliens]. Carbajal-Lile who was illegally living in the U.S. has previously been convicted of driving without a license and DUI but was never deported. [Why wasn't he previously deported after his first arrest? Who illegally employed this illegal alien in the U.S.? --Why are they not facing criminal charges for enabling Carbajal-Lile to live in the U.S? I hope the family files a civil lawsuit against the employer!]

REMEMBER TO THANK U.S. SENATOR SHERROD BROWN (D-OH) WHO REFUSES TO SUPPORT THE DEPORTATION OF ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS.

Source: NBC TMJ Channel 4 Report by Katie DeLong and Mick Trevey, Milwaukee, WI, 8-31-07 and the Sheboygan-press, 9-17-07

Alex Tsuji, 2

Son, innocent child

Killed by

Mauricio Salazar

Illegal alien Mauricio Salazar has been given a plea bargain in the death of 2-year-old Alex Tsuji in November, 2006, which means he will be out of jail in a few years.

Alex's mother, Lyn Tsuji, is outraged that her innocent toddler was senselessly killed by an illegal alien criminal who was not even supposed to be in the U.S..

While Alex's mother was shopping for Thanksgiving, Salazar was being irresponsible--drinking and illegally driving. Salazar smashed his car into Alex, who died days later.

Source: News Channel 5, WTVF, Nashville, TN, 5-1-07 ( Posted 9-13-07).

Kelynn Byrd, 2

Daughter, innocent child

Allegedly killed by

Michael Hernandez

Illegal alien Michael Hernandez has been charged with killing 2-year-old Kelynn Byrd of Coweta in August, 2007. The innocent toddler was left in the care of this illegal alien who allegedly confessed to kicking the child repeatedly in the chest, until she died.

[OJJPAC note: Another death of an American child as a result of President Bush's and Congress' continued failure to enforce immigration laws. While politicians pander for the so-called "Hispanic vote"--your vote is taken for granted and innocent Americans continue to die.]

Source: Oklahoma's Tahlequah Daily Press, 8-23-07 ( Posted 9-9-07).

Officer Vincent Owen D'Anna

Allegedly killed by

Ramon Felix Pineda, 25

Ramon Felix Pineda, an alleged illegal alien, was arrested in the death of Flint police officer Vincent Owen D'Anna. Pineda is accused of being intoxicated and driving over D'Anna, who was riding his motorcycle at the time of the collision. Witnesses said that Pineda dragged D'Anna (who was pinned under the defendant's car) before attempting to flee on foot before being apprehended by a good Samaritan.

Pineda was denied bond and faces charges that include second degree murder. Pineda reportedly has been illegally in the US for ten years and illegally working at a Clarkston restaurant.

Source: Staff writer Shawn Byron, 248-745-4685, The Oakland Press, 8-29-07

[OJJPAC note: The restaurant owner should be prosecuted too for illegal employment practices.]

Rev. William Huang, 61

Pastor, Missionary, Husband, Father of 4, and friend to many

Murdered by

Leon Lugo Andradé (aka Martin Lugo-Lugo)

Andarade, an illegal alien has a long criminal history in the US. In Texas, Andarade murdered Rev. Huang with multiple blows to the body and head with a machete, as the Reverend attempted to protect a woman and child from injury.

Andarade was illegally working in the lumber industry using stolen identities and documents. Andarade is known to have been in the states of Georgia, North Carolina, and West Virginia, where he was finally captured.

Update: 8-30-07 The Huang family emailed OJJPAC today to inform us that the trial has concluded and the jury returned a guilty verdict and sentenced Andarade to life in prison. More information can be found here at the family website: Reverend William Huang

James Cronin, 37

Allegedly killed by

Manuel De Jesus Gonza***-Geronimo, 31

Guatemalan illegal alien Manuel De Jesus Gonza***-Geronimo was arrested and charged with failure to remain at the scene of a collision involving death and bodily injury of James Cronin and another construction worker. The defendant was also charged with driving without a license.

The defendant is alleged to have run away after he plowed his truck into a construction truck and workers sitting on a guardrail during their break, killing two and injuring others.

Gonza***-Geronimo has been illegally living in the town of Hyattsville, MD [thanks to President Bush and the majority of the members of Congress ( Democrats and Republicans) who represent illegal aliens better than American citizens.]

Source: Guatemalan arrested in crash, By Michael Dresser, Baltimore Sun, 8-14-07

Martin Ruffin, 30

Allegedly killed by

Manuel De Jesus Gonza***-Geronimo, 31

Guatemalan illegal alien Manuel De Jesus Gonza***-Geronimo was arrested and charged with failure to remain at the scene of a collision involving death and bodily injury of Martin Ruffin and another construction worker. The defendant was also charged with driving without a license.

The defendant is alleged to have run away after he plowed his truck into a construction truck and workers sitting on a guardrail during their break, killing two and injuring others.

Gonza***-Geronimo has been illegally living in the town of Hyattsville, MD [thanks to President Bush and the majority of the members of Congress ( Democrats and Republicans) who represent illegal aliens better than American citizens.]

Source: Guatemalan arrested in crash, By Michael Dresser, Baltimore Sun, 8-14-07

Tenisha Williams, 26

Wife and mother

Allegedly killed by

Juan Felix Salinas, 42

Mexican illegal alien Juan Felix Salinas was arrested by Houston police and charged with intoxication manslaughter in the death of Tenisha Williams and her husband and 2-year-old son. Salinas allegedly was speeding when he rear-ended the victims' car, which crashed and burned.

Prior to the crash, Salinas was free on bond from an arrest in March on an unrelated charge. [OJJPAC note: Houston, TX is considered a sanctuary city for illegal aliens.]

Source: Mike Glenn, Houston Chronicle, 8-14-07

S.J. Williams

Husband and father

Allegedly killed by

Juan Felix Salinas, 42

Mexican illegal alien Juan Felix Salinas was arrested by Houston police and charged with intoxication manslaughter in the death of S.J. Williams, his wife, and 2-year-old son. Salinas allegedly was speeding when he rear-ended the victims' car, which crashed and burned.

Prior to the crash, Salinas was free on bond from an arrest in March on an unrelated charge. [OJJPAC note: Houston, TX is considered a sanctuary city for illegal aliens.]

Xavier Brown, 2

Son of S.J. & Tenisha Williams

Allegedly killed by

Juan Felix Salinas, 42

Mexican illegal alien Juan Felix Salinas was arrested by Houston police and charged with intoxication manslaughter in the death of 2-year-old Xavier Brown and his parents. Salinas allegedly was speeding when he rear-ended the victims' car, which crashed and burned.

Terrance Aeriel, 18

Son, student

Allegedly murdered by

Jose Carranza, 28, Rodolfo Godinez, et al.

Illegal alien Jose Carranze and Rodolfo Godinez, have been arrested for the murder of Terrance Aeriel and two other students in an execution-style slaying in Newark, NJ [a sanctuary city].

Godinez, a Nicaraguan national, entered the US in 1992 and was ordered deported in 1993, according to ICE. Godinez remained in the US due to lax enforcement of immigration laws.

Jose Carranze, an illegal alien from Peru, also had previous arrests and was never removed from the U.S.

Sources: New York Post, 8-14-07; The Star-Ledger [NJ], 8-12-07; Fox News, 8-10-07

Iofemi Hightower, 20

Son, student

Allegedly murdered by

Illegal alien Jose Carranze and Rodolfo Godinez, have been arrested for the murder of Iofemi Hightower and two other students in an execution-style slaying in Newark, NJ [a sanctuary city].

Godinez, a Nicaraguan national, entered the US in 1992 and was ordered deported in 1993, according to ICE. Godinez remained in the US due to lax enforcement of immigration laws.

Jose Carranze, an illegal alien from Peru, also had previous arrests and was never removed from the U.S.

Sources: New York Post, 8-14-07; The Star-Ledger [NJ], 8-12-07; Fox News, 8-10-07

Dashon Harvey, 20

Son, student

Allegedly murdered by

Illegal alien Jose Carranze and Rodolfo Godinez, have been arrested for the murder of Dashon Harvey and two other students in an execution-style slaying in Newark, NJ [a sanctuary city].

Dani "D.J." Countryman, 15

Daughter, sister, and student

Allegedly murdered by

Alejandro Emeterio "Alex" Rivera-Gamboa, 24

and

Gilberto Javier Arellano-Gamboa, 23

Illegal alien cousins' Alejandro Emeterio "Alex" Rivera-Gamboa, and Gilberto Javier Arellano-Gamboa, have been arrested and charged with aggravated murder in the death of Dani countryman, 15, of Texas.

The teenager's body was found July 28, 2007 by her sister. Police believe the illegals participated in the rape of Countryman, and killed her by stepping on her neck in the process.

Source: KATU-TV2, Portland, OR, 8-7-07 (Posted: 8-8-07)

Lita Miller, 80

Killed by

L***aro Hernandez, 37

L***aro Hernandez, an illegal alien, has been sentenced to 10 years for the aggravated manslaughter of Lita Miller on November 11, 2005.

Hernandez was driving drunk when he drove into Ms. Miller who was exiting a vehicle in front of her home. Like all illegal alien cowards, he provided no assistance to the victim--he just left her to die in the roadway.

Source: The Daily Journal (NJ), By Miles Jackson, 7-22-07 (Posted: 8-4-07)

Phyllis Madgy, 76

Patient in wheelchair

Killed by

Alejandro Guzman-Amezola, 33

Alejandro Guzman-Amezola, an illegal alien from Mexico was found not guilty of the murder of Phyllis Madgy due to his mental illness. Amezola struck Madgy breaking her jaw and causing a skull fracture, injuries that eventually killed her according to the coroner.

Amezola had been "removed" from the US twice according to the report.

Source: The Oakland Press, 7-12-07 (posted 8-3-07)

[OJJPAC note: What does "removed" mean? Was he officially deported or allowed to "voluntarily" leave? It makes a big difference in terms of immigration law. In any case, he shouldn't have been in the US even once--and now Phyllis Madgy is dead.]

Charlie Derrington, 51

Renowned Gibson Guitar technician

Kiilled by

Julio Villasana, 34

August 2, 2007 Update: Illegal alien Julio Villasana has been convicted and sentenced to 25 years for the August, 2006 death of Charlie Derrington, a well known mandolin maker for Gibson Musical instruments.

Villasana was drunk and drove his vehicle on the wrong side of the road, crashing into and killing Derrington. Villasana, like most cowardly illegal aliens, fled the scene and left Derrington to die.

The trial revealed that Villasana had previously been deported 14 times--which tells you how easy it is to enter the US.

[OJJPAC note: How many more talented Americans must die needlessly because President Bush and your member of Congress are doing basically nothing to make sure our border is secure.]

Officer Gregory Bailey, 36

Husband, father of 4 young children, CHP officer

Killed by

Domingo Esqueda, 21

Domingo Esqueda, an illegal alien, pleaded guilty to gross vehicular manslaughter in the 2006 death of CHP Officer Gregory Bailey, near Los Angeles, CA. Another charge of driving under the influence causing bodily injury was dropped.

Esqueda, whose blood-alcohol level was three times the legal limit, veered off the side of Interstate 15 and hit Bailey's motorcycle and the truck he had stopped.

Esqueda will be deported after serving his prison sentence [Why wasn't he deported before he killed someone?].

Source: Associated Press, CBS2.com, 7-28-07

Carmen Espersen, 72

Elderly woman minding her own business

Killed by

Juan Canizal, 27

Juan Canizal, a Mexican illegal alien living in Eagan, MN, was convicted and sentenced to 4 years and 9 months for purposely crashing his vehicle into 72 year-old Carmen Espersen, killing her.

Although Canizal was in the US illegally, he was able to get a drivers license, which seem to puzzle Dakota County Attorney Jim Backstrom. [It doesn't puzzle OJJPAC, we know how corrupt some BMV offices are and many states just don't care who they give licenses too.]

Source: NBC News, KARE 11, Minneapolis, MN 7-17-07 (Posted 7-27-07)

Schanna ***den, 13

Daughter

Allegedly killed by

Mwenda Murithi, 26 & Tony Serrano, 19

Mwenda Murithi and Tony Serrano, illegal aliens, have been arrested in the murder of 13 year-old Schanna ***den who died on a playground in the sanctuary city of Chicago.

Chicago Police Supt. Phil Cline reportedly stated that Serrano confessed to the shooting ordered by Murithi. Murithi and Serrano have been charged with one count each of first-degree murder.

Source: CBS News 2, Chicago, IL 6-27-07 (Posted 7-25-07)

OJJPAC Note: It is time for US Attorneys to prosecute any public official who aids and abet illegal aliens by way of sanctuary city status. Murithi got into the US on a student visa, then dropped out of school (which voided his student visa) and began a life of crime. He should have been deported long ago.

Kimberly McDaniel-Powell

Daughter

Allegedly killed by

Rocendo Rosales-Corona

Rocendo Rosales-Corona, an illegal alien, has been arrested in the hit-and-run death of Kimberly Powell. Rosales-Corona was taken into custody by detectives one year after she died from her injuries.

Rosales-Corona is charged with one count of criminally negligent homicide (Class A Felony) and one count of failure to perform duties of a driver to injured persons (Class B Felony). Rosales-Corona will be extradited to Oregon.

Source: Salem-News.com, 7-17-07

John R. Barr, 42

Husband, resident of Dover, Ohio

Allegedly killed by

Juan Usralios

Juan Usralios, a suspected illegal alien from Guatemala, is currently a prisoner in the Tuscarawas County jail in Ohio after a car crash that killed John R. Barr of Dover, Ohio.

Usralios is charged with one count of vehicular homicide and one count of driving without a valid operator's license. According to a news report, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents have placed a hold on Usralios, and may be subject to deportation [A little late for the Barr family].

Barr's family is reportedly angry that Usralios might be in the U.S. illegally, and who can blame them. Usralios had reportedly lived in both Dover and Strasburg, Ohio.

Source: Dover-New Philadelphia Times-Reporter, July, 2007

[[Note: The citizens of Ohio should be outraged that illegal aliens are able to so easily set up shop in Ohio. And to make the situation worse, some public officials and churches aid and abet the illegals among us. Unfortunately it often takes the death of a friend or family member to get people mad enough to work for positive change.]

Alex Munoz, 9

Allegedly killed by his father

Marcos Munoz Sanchez, 33

Marcos Munoz Sanchez, an illegal alien reportedly living in the US for 12 years, faces felony charges in the death of his son, Alex Munoz, 9. Police allege that on July 21, 2007, an intoxicated Munoz-Sanchez drives his truck into a parked vehicle. Sanchez then cowardly fled the scene on foot, leaving his injured son to die. [Not unusual for illegal aliens.] Sanchez was later captured with his brother, who was also arrested for DUI and driving without a license.

The California Highway Patrol arrested Munoz Sanchez for gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated, felony driving under the influence and felony hit-and-run. More charges may be pending.
    More death and expense to US taxpayers thanks to President Bush and Congress' failure to enforce existing immigration laws.

Source: NBC San Diego CA, 7-16-07

Sejal Patel,28

of Twinsburg, Ohio

Murdered by

Vijaykumar V. Patel, 37

Vijaykumar V. Patel, an illegal alien, was convicted of murder in the death of Sejal Patel.

Sejal Patel's body was found hidden in a Mercedes SUV parked in the Daimler Chrysler Stamping Plant in Twinsburg, Ohio in July of 2005.

The Summit County Medical Examiner's Office determined Patel had been beaten and strangled to death.

Vijaykumar V. Patel through an Indian interpreter pled guilty to aggravated murder, while other charges were dropped due to a plea deal with prosecutors.

This story may not be over since other defendants are awaiting trial on various charges.

Source: Ohio.com, July 14, 2007

Raul Garcia, Jr., 19

Son

Murdered by

Aldo Martinez

Aldo Martinez, an illegal alien from Honduras, was convicted in the August 14, 2005 murder of Raul Garcia, Jr. in Kansas City. Martinez, a reputed gang member, was convicted of stabbing Garcia with a knife. The jury has recommended 19 years for second-degree murder and three years for armed criminal action.

Source: Kansas City Star, 6-28-07

Nanuma Lavulavu, 46

Allegedly killed by

Guadalupe Perez-Borjorquez, 26

Guadalupe Perez-Borjorquez, an illegal alien, was arrested in the death of Nanuma Lavulavu and assault of an Arizona sheriff's deputy. On June 19, 2007, Borjorquez allegedly was throwing beer bottles out his window and then repeatedly rammed a sheriff's unmarked car. The officer car was pushed in front of the victim's Lavulavu's vehicle, resulting in a crash. Lavulavu died the next day at the hospital.

Borjorques is charged on suspicion of aggravated assault and second-degree homicide. Authorities say he had been deported four times. [OJJPAC note: That tells you how easy it is to sneak into the US.]

Joycelyn R. Gardiner, 22

Daughter, TSU student and athlete

Allegedly killed by

Victor Javier Benitez, 24

Victor Javier Benitez, a suspected illegal alien, is expected to be charged in the death of Joycelyn R. Gardiner, a 22-year-old Tennessee State University track member. Police believe Benitez had been drinking and ran a red light, colliding with Gardiner, killing her Saturday morning, June 17, 2007. Ironically, Gardiner was to graduate soon with a degree in criminal justice.
    George Alwyin Smith, 54

Allegedly killed by

Michael Caldera De Latorre, 24

Michael Caldera De Latorre, an illegal alien, has been charged with DWI, felony death by motor vehicle, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, no operator's license and careless and reckless driving. The charges were filed after the June 4, 2007 crash in which De Latorre allegedly was driving a stolen vehicle that plowed into Smith's vehicle, killing Smith. De Latorre was working illegally in the US at a Concord, NC concrete company.

Roberto Castaneda, 18, a passenger in De Latorre's car, was detained after it was determined that he was also an illegal alien who was previously deported.

Frank Fabiano

Kenosha County Sheriff's Deputy

Allegedly killed by

Ezeiquiel Lopez, 44

Ezeiquiel Lopez, an illegal alien has been charged with murdering Kenosha County Sheriff's Deputy Frank Fabiano. Lopez, had a prior criminal record, including charges of lewd and lascivious conduct (Utah), DUI (Missouri), gun charge (Texas), domestic battery, disorderly conduct, bail jumping, and murder (Wisconsin).

It took the shooting death of Deputy Fabiano before local, state or federal authorities took notice of Lopez's illegal presence in the US--which cost Deputy Fabiano's life.

Lopez admits to drinking tequila and taking cocaine prior to the murder, but says he doesn't remember shooting anyone.

Source: Rob Lowry, TMJ4 NBC News, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May, 2007

Matthew Watson, 20

Student, son

Allegedly killed by

Never L. Navarro-Montoya

Never L. Navarro-Montoya, an illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested in the death of 20-year-old Matthew Watson of Ellicott City. Montoya, who police believe was driving under the influence of alcohol, crashed into Watson's vehicle and then fled the scene, leaving Wilson to die.

Montoya is also being charged with possession of false US government identification, including a US Social Security card and Green Card.

Source: Mellisa Harris, Baltimore Sun, Maryland, May 9, 2007

Bob Clark, 67

Father, famous movie producer-director

Allegedly killed by

Hector Valazquez-Nava, 24

Hector Valazquez-Nava, an illegal alien, has been arrested and booked on suspicion of DUI, operating a motor vehicle without a license, and gross vehicular manslaughter. Nava's SUV allegedly swerved into Clark's lane, causing a head-on accident. Clark and his son, Ariel, 22, died at the scene.

Clark's 1983 movie "A Christmas Story" remains a holiday favorite. 4-5-07

Ariel Clark, 22

Son & Student

Allegedly killed by

Hector Valazquez-Nava, 24

Hector Valazquez-Nava, an illegal alien, has been arrested and booked on suspicion of DUI, operating a motor vehicle without a license, and gross vehicular manslaughter. Nava's SUV allegedly swerved into Clark's father's car, in which Ariel was a passenger, causing a head-on accident. Ariel Clark and his father Bob Clark died at the scene.

Clark's had been studying music composition at Santa Monica college. 4-5-07

Alison Kunhardt, 17

Student, daughter

Killed by

Alfredo Ramos, 22

Alfredo Ramos, a 22-year-old illegal alien has been charged in the death of Alison Kunhardt, 17, and her 16-year-old passenger on March 30, 2007. Ramos allegedly was drinking and slammed his vehicle into Kunhardt's car.

The driver, Alfredo Ramos, was charged with two counts of aggravated involuntary manslaughter and remains in police custody.

Update 8-13-07: Alfredo Ramos, a Mexican illegal alien (working illegally as a waiter at a Mexican restaurant in Virginia Beach), has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter. Ramos faces up to 40 years in prison and deportation.

Tessa Tranchant, 16

Student, daughter

Allegedly killed by

Alfredo Ramos, 22

Alfredo Ramos, a 22-year-old illegal alien has been charged in the death of Tessa Tranchant, 16, and driver Alison Kunhardt, 17 passenger on March 30, 2007.

Ramos allegedly was drinking and slammed his vehicle into Kunhardt's car.

The driver, Alfredo Ramos, was charged with two counts of aggravated involuntary manslaughter and remains in police custody.

Update 8-13-07: Alfredo Ramos, a Mexican illegal alien (working illegally as a waiter at a Mexican restaurant in Virginia Beach), has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Tessa Tranchant. Ramos faces up to 40 years in prison and deportation.

Ronald Bishop, 42

Allegedly killed by

Armando Lopez-Canada, 26

Armando Lopez-Canada, an illegal alien from Mexico, illegally working in Orlando, Florida, allegedly ran Ronald Bishop over while he and his 4-year-old nephew were crossing the street.. Lopez-Canada cowardly left Bishop and his 4-year-old nephew to die, like so many illegal aliens seem to do. Luckily, a witness followed Lopez-Canada's fleeing vehicle so police were able to arrest him. His illegal alien passengers were released.

Joshua Morrow, 4

Innocent child

Allegedly killed by

Armando Lopez-Canada, 26

Armando Lopez-Canada, an illegal alien from Mexico, illegally working in Orlando, Florida, allegedly ran over Joshua Morrow. Lopez-Canada cowardly left 4-year-old Joshua and his uncle, Ronald Bishop, to die in the street, like so many illegal aliens do. Luckily, a witness followed Lopez-Canada's fleeing vehicle so police were able to arrest him. However, his illegal alien passengers were release back into the community..

Victim's Grandmother:
    " I just can't believe how cold and callous a person [Lopez-Canada] would be to know that they hit two human beings and just keep on going regardless of his immigration status and just being a human being."
    OJJPAC note: We can believe how callous illegal aliens are because we track their callous behavior. They don't care about Americans, or America--they only care about themselves. They believe they are above the law, so they ignore it--from illegal entry into our country--to leaving American children die in our streets. How may Americans must die before President Bush and Congress begin to enforce the law? How many Americans must die before corrupt politicians stop aiding and abetting illegal aliens in US cities?

Deputy Loren Lilly, 41

Allegedly killed by

Joel Camacho Perea, 27

Joel Camacho Perea, an illegal alien, allegedly drove into the path of Deputy Loren Lilly's vehicle, killing him. Perea reportedly left Deputy Lilly to die as he and his passenger fled the scene of the accident. The despicable duo were later arrested and now sit in a Cobb County jail cell.

Perea faces charges of vehicular homicide, hit-and-run, failure to maintain lane and driving without a license. Perea was illegally living in Marietta, GA.

It is unfortunate someone had to die before Immigration and Customs Enforcement took an interest in enforcing Perea's deportation.

Robert Gregorio, 63

Retired police officer

Allegedly killed by

Mexican national, 18

An alleged Mexican national, 18, has been arrested in last week's death of Robert Gregorio. Gregorio was killed when his motorcycle was hit by the suspect's car (who was fleeing police). The suspect reportedly had no ID except a Mexican student ID card. [Legal entry requires a valid visa which must be made immediately available for inspection.] The suspect remains in jail on suspicion of manslaughter.

William Timothy Johnson

Killed by

Roman Pena Rubi, 29

Roman Pena Rubi, an illegal alien, was sentenced this December to 5 years in prison for the 2002 hit-and-run death of William T. Johnson of Waynesboro, Virginia. Rubi, like so many other cowardly illegal aliens, ran away and left Johnson to die. Rubi evaded capture for four years until he was arrested last April while working illegally on a Virginia farm, picking fruit. [The farm owner should also be fined and jailed for hiring an illegal alien fugitive.]

Note: Multi-Millionaire House Democratic Speaker Nancy Pelosi (one of the wealthiest members in Congress) now wants to give illegal aliens like Rubi Amnesty and make them US citizens. Why? To curry favor with special interest groups so they vote for and finance Democrats in the next presidential election.

Christmas Day Death, 2006

Dan Parry, 33

Allegedly killed by

Jose Diaz-Perez

Jose Diaz-Perez, a Mexican national, has been arrested for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. Killed in the accident were Dan Parry, 33, and Meaghan McMahon, 27. Diaz-Perez's bail was set at $900,000.

Christmas Day Death, 2006

Meaghan McMahon, 27

Allegedly killed by

Jose Diaz-Perez

Jose Diaz-Perez, a Mexican national, has been arrested for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. Killed in the accident were Meaghan McMahon, 27 and Dan Parry, 33. Diaz-Perez's bail was set at $900,000.

Christmas Eve Death, 2006

Cheryl Ceran

Wife and mother of five

Allegedly killed by

Carlos Prieto

Carlos Prieto is reportedly an illegal alien Mexican national that has been in the US for several years. Priesto allegedly killed Cheryl Ceran and two of her children after driving drunk, running a red light, and crashing into the Ceran family's vehicle. Priesto is in the Salt Lake City jail awaiting trial.

Ian Ceran

Son

Carlos Prieto is reportedly an illegal alien Mexican national that has been in the US for several years. Priesto allegedly killed Ian Ceran, Ian's mother and sister, after driving drunk, running a red light, and crashing into the Ceran family's vehicle. Priesto is in the Salt Lake City jail awaiting trial.

Julianna Ceran

Daughter

Carlos Prieto is reportedly an illegal alien Mexican national that has been in the US for several years. Priesto allegedly killed Julianna Ceran, Julianna's mother and a brother, after driving drunk, running a red light, and crashing into the Ceran family's vehicle. Priesto is in the Salt Lake City jail awaiting trial.

Gregory Duvall, 39

Allegedly killed by

Ernesto M. Reyes, 20

Ernesto M. Reyes, an illegal alien, allegedly killed Gregory Duvall and his mother- in- law when Duvall's car crashed into Reyes' vehicle which was stopped on the roadway without working taillights. Reyes, a Mexican national faces reckless homicide charges and deportation
    Vickie D. Guffey, 60

Allegedly killed by

Ernesto M. Reyes, 20

Ernesto M. Reyes, an illegal alien, allegedly killed Vickie Guffey and her son-in- law, Gregory Duvall, after Duvall's car crashed into Reyes' vehicle which was stopped on the roadway without working taillights. Reyes, a Mexican national, faces reckless homicide charges and deportation.

Tyler London, 20

Son and brother

Allegedly killed by

An Illegal Alien not yet identified

Tyler London was allegedly killed by an illegal alien who was driving drunk. After the crash, the alleged perpetrator left the scene and left London to die. The defendant's name will be listed as soon as it is received.

Amy Kortlang, 22

Allegedly killed by

Rafael Ramirez Perez, 22

Previously convicted felon and illegal alien Rafael Ramirez Perez allegedly went on another drunken roadway rampage which culminated in the death of Amy Kortlang, a young 22 year-old cosmetologist. Perez reportedly was driving recklessly at high speed, causing two separate crashes, including his head-on crash into Kortlang's vehicle in October, 2006.

Perez allegedly abandoned his vehicle and fled on foot (coward) leaving Amy Kortlang to die. Through vehicle records, police were able to locate the company truck's owner, who identified Perez as the driver. Perez is charged with murder, felony hit-and-run and felony DUI.

Perez had been deported back to his home in Mexico in March 2006, but once again illegally re-enter the US.

Kevin Barnhill, 27

Leaves grieving family and community

Allegedly murdered by

Humberto Rodriguez Mota, 30 and Enrique Torres, 36

Illegal aliens Humberto Rodriguez Mota and Enrique Torres are charged with complicity in the August, 2006 murder of Ohioan Kevin Barnhill. Mota and Torres allegedly attacked Barnhill and stabbed him to death. Mota was captured but Torres remains a fugitive from justice. Mota also faces a separate drug charge for cocaine possession.

Also arrested was Mota's brother Jose Mota, 40. Jose Mota was charged with felonious assault for the alleged attack on Barnhill's friend.

It took the death of Barnhill for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency to order Mota held on possible immigration violations. Too little too late for the Barnhill family.

Deputy Brian Tephford

Father of 3 young children

Allegedly murdered by

Eloyn Ingraham, Bernard Forbes and Andre Delancy.

Delancy, 19, and Forbes, 22, are reportedly Bahamian nationals illegally in the US. The defendants were arrested after Deputy Tephord and another deputy were shot during a traffic stop of the suspect's vehicle. Tephord died (he was buried November 17, 2006).

The defendants are charged with one count each of attempted murder and murder. Since two of the defendants are illegal aliens they will not be freed even if they post bail. Police caught the bunch in a Dania, FL hotel with 5 guns and ammo.

Delancy was previously arrested by Hollywood, Florida in 2004. Delancy was charged with removing the serial number from a gun. A good question to ask law enforcement is why Delancy wasn't handed over to US Department of Homeland Security for deportation since illegal aliens are not allowed to possess guns--let alone illegal guns!

Another good reason to hold politicians accountable for sanctuary city policies that allow illegal alien criminals to stay in the US while Americans die by their hands!

Jennifer Bower, 24

Daughter and girlfriend

Allegedly killed by

Illegal alien landscaper Eduardo Raul Morales-Soriano has been charged in the death of Jennifer Bower, 24 and her date, Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21. Morales-Soriano allegedly got drunk and ran his vehicle into the couples vehicle on Thanksgiving day (2006), killing both Bower and Mathews. Morales-Soriano was arrested previously for drunk driving but charges were dropped because police failed to follow proper procedures.

Brandon Haley, 31

Allegedly killed by

Lazardo Lobaton, 25

Lazardo Lobaton, an illegal alien, is charged with manslaughter for allegedly killing Brandon Haley in a hit-and-run accident in 2004. It took federal agents two years to track Lobaton who is believed to have fled back into Mexico but again illegally re-entered the US to work construction [which is also illegal]. Lobaton is being held in the Morgan County jail in Decatur.

Adrienne Shelly, 40

Actress

Murdered by

Diego Pillco, 19

Illegal immigrant Diego Pillco from Ecuador has reportedly confessed to killing Adrienne Shelly. Pillco said he beat Shelly and then attempted to make her death look like a suicide. Another one of President Bush's and Howard Dean's "willing workers" who steal American jobs and lives.

Antione ***vu, 43

Husband and father

Allegedly killed by

Jonathan Narvaez-Pena, 22

Narvaez-Pena, an illegal alien, is accused of driving recklessly and running a red light and crashing into the ***vu family's vehicle, killing Antione ***vu and his two year old son. ***vu's wife and daughter were also injured in the crash. Narvaez-Pena has been charged with two counts of vehicular homicide by intoxication and is awaiting trial. He was previously arrested for driving without a license but local officials failed to report Narvaez-Pena to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation as an illegal alien. 10/06

Eddy ***vu, 2

Child

Allegedly killed by

Jonathan Narvaez-Pena, 22

Narvaez-Pena, an illegal alien, is accused of driving recklessly and running a red light and crashing into the ***vu family's vehicle, killing Eddy ***vu, 2, and his father. ***vu's mother and sister were also injured in the crash. Narvaez-Pena has been charged with two counts of vehicular homicide by intoxication and is awaiting trial. He was previously arrested for driving without a license but local officials failed to report Narvaez-Pena to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation as an illegal alien. 10/06

Lori Roundtree, 44

Mother

Allegedly murdered by

Jose Presentacion Sosa,16

Jose Sosa, 16, an illegal alien from Honduras, was arrested in the murder of Lori Roundtree and her daughter Adrian in April, 2006. The Roundtree's were found dead in their Nash

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Let her do the work and find articles and we'll read them ... can't tell you the rest.

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    am i asking u to leave? i know u have the right to say whatever u want,,,but at least if u post on one thread then no one will have to make any comment ,just dont read ther posts and they dont have to read your's either ,come on beverly ,,i know u can do this ,,if u post in 1 thread i promise u that they will never make any comments..this is about the people who need's help,,some ppl donesn't have the money to pay for attorney's and they expect to get some answers or some help from here ..and it's a big let down for those people ...bcoz all they read on here is insulting and illegals are this and illegals are that..and they get tired and then they leave ...it's not about me or u or explora or proudusc..we'r been on this forum for more than a year and we got use to this ,,and we wont leave either...so if ur not ganna leave ,,why cann't u just slow down or at least post them on one thread plz,,and iam saying plz,,,lets start all over again..and iam sure this will work...u can do this ,come on..if u take a look at the visajuerney forum,,u will never c anyone making comments or posting all over the thread,,and this is why ppl gets mad...just make a new thread and name it whatever u want,,and post 24/7 and we wont bother u ,,but plz,,give the new ppl chance at least to read something...bcoz believe me,,if ppl wants to read about illegals,,all they have to do is just google (illegal aliens) or do a search on yaho and they will read the same stuff ur posting on here..so plz ,,lets give it up

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied

~~
    by JW Cox/KTAR

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    This Backgrounder provides a detailed picture of the number and socio-economic status of the nation's immigrant or foreign-born population, both legal and illegal. The data was collected by the Census Bureau in March 2007.

Among the report's findings:

[B]The nation's immigrant population (legal and illegal) reached a record of 37.9 million in 2007.

Immigrants account for one in eight U.S. residents, the highest level in 80 years. In 1970 it was one in 21; in 1980 it was one in 16; and in 1990 it was one in 13.

Overall, nearly one in three immigrants is an illegal alien. Half of Mexican and Central American immigrants and one-third of South American immigrants are illegal.

Since 2000, 10.3 million immigrants have arrived "” the highest seven-year period of immigration in U.S. history. More than half of post-2000 arrivals (5.6 million) are estimated to be illegal aliens.

The largest increases in immigrants were in California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey, Illinois, Arizona, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

Of adult immigrants, 31 percent have not completed high school, compared to 8 percent of natives. Since 2000, immigration increased the number of workers without a high school diploma by 14 percent, and all other workers by 3 percent.

The share of immigrants and natives who are college graduates is about the same. Immigrants were once much more likely than natives to be college graduates.

The proportion of immigrant-headed households using at least one major welfare program is 33 percent, compared to 19 percent for native households.

The poverty rate for immigrants and their U.S.-born children (under 18) is 17 percent, nearly 50 percent higher than the rate for natives and their children.

34 percent of immigrants lack health insurance, compared to 13 percent of natives. Immigrants and their U.S.-born children account for 71 percent of the increase in the uninsured since 1989.

Immigrants make significant progress over time. But even those who have been here for 20 years are more likely to be in poverty, lack insurance, or use welfare than are natives.

The primary reason for the high rates of immigrant poverty, lack of health insurance, and welfare use is their low education levels, not their legal status or an unwillingness to work.

Of immigrant households, 82 percent have at least one worker compared to 73 percent of native households.

There is a worker present in 78 percent of immigrant households using at least one welfare program.

Immigration accounts for virtually all of the national increase in public school enrollment over the last two decades. In 2007, there were 10.8 million school-age children from immigrant families in the United States.

Immigrants and natives have similar rates of entrepreneurship "” 13 percent of natives and 11 percent of immigrants are self-employed.

Recent immigration has had no significant impact on the nation's age structure. Without the 10.3 million post-2000 immigrants, the average age in America would be virtually unchanged at 36.5 years.

Read more.

Share This

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 29th, 2007 at 9:15 pm and is filed under Quality of life, Population Growth. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5462

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Bev*******erly

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Hey Little Girl Beverly - get the he!l out of this thread. You weren't invited and no one wants you here, you TROLL!

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    You're wrong there 'Big B.' It's not the selection of articles. I could care less what you choose. You can really come up with some b.s. when you play on people's sympathy.

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    Originally posted by mike_2007:
    what is ur problim exactly beverly?what do u want ?maybe we can help u if u tell us?why r u attacking everybody?we told u before,,go ahead and post ur stuff on one thread and no one will comment? why do u want to be insulted ?does it really make u feel good ?
    Mike:

I don't have a problem. I don't need help but thanks for offering. Your buddies hate the fact that I post articles that they don't agree with and keep stalking me and posting childish statements and insulting me, thinking I'll get tired and go away. It just keeps me coming back because their immaturity serves as ammo for me to keep posting the truth. I'm just a poster on this board like everybody else. I have a right to my opinion just like everybody else and I have no intention of leaving. Fair enough?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation