Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beverly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Think you're pretty clever, huh? You're nothing more that a stupid *****! You're lucky if Davdah or S12 ever replies to you again. They even think you're ridiculous!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:07 pm Post subject: AZ: Immigration Protests Continue Across the Valley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40 comments left after this article so far.
    ~~
    Immigration Protests Continue Across the Valley
    December 29th, 2007 @ 7:09pm
    by JW Cox/KTAR

Anti-illegal immigration protesters were out in force at multiple locations today. One group, organized by Mothers Against Illegal Aliens, gathered at the corner of Cactus and Tatum.

MAIA founder Michelle Dallacroce said this won't be their last protest.

"We're just taking it to the streets," she said. "We're going to take it to every location. It'll be a secret location every weekend."

MAIA is upset that Phoenix police policy prohibits officers from questioning immigration status.

A second protest took place in front of the day labor center run by Salvatore Reza at 25th Street and Bell. Protesters, organized by United for a Soverign America, said they will be there until Reza ends the protests in front of Pruitt's Department Store.

USA's Rusty Childress said they are "making sure that our presence is known so that he feels the impact, as Pruitt's does with him with him at the Saturday protests on Thomas Road."

Salvatore Reza's pro-immigration group took the week off from protesting in front of Pruitt's.

http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=687358

So tell me again why you and your les-bo lover keep stalking me and hanging on to my every word and stepping all over each other to post to me and wait with baited breath while praying that I respond?

Is it:

a. Low Self Esteem;
    b. Desperation for my attention;

or

c. All of the above . . . .. .actually I don't give a flying f-uck what either of you think or say, I'll be here long after they arrest you for lewd and lascivious public displays of le-sbo acts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re-read your message from the Webmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by africa:
      puc,being bred pure white means nothing.you go to bath room and you have a hole between your legs.since when a white person(your skin is pink)started caring about humanity?i,m on the record,rejecting beverly,s view but don,t say her kids are lazy,that is why mexicans are replacing them.nobody is replacing anybody and her kids didn,t do anything to you.are you finally showing a true color of a white trash? i read your postings.i know you dislike s12 and som but you never sterotyped them.you are doing that with this joke called beverly because she said that she is a black.
      I'll say whatever I like about this piece of trash - without discussing body parts. You should go wash your potty mouth out with soap!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation