Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I go out of USA for long after filling N400?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomhu
    replied
    I do not know if I have to be out for more than a year. What if I come back within a year and then go again (in case of more than a year stay)?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ardainia
    replied
    I would not advise this...as they will ask you if you have been outside of the country for more than a year. I would try and see if there is a shorter period of time you could go for.

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    replied
    Hi:

I stayed continously (5 years) after GC in the USA. Actually was out of USA for only about 58 days combined in 3 occasions. Now I filed for N400. I need to go to my country to settle some inherited property which could take me upto a year. Of course, I can come to the USA for interview. My wife also want to go with me meaning that we may have to leave our apartment. Now, my question is can I now go out of the USA for long after filling for N400? Do I need to get renetry permit? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    started a topic Can I go out of USA for long after filling N400?

Can I go out of USA for long after filling N400?

Hi:

I stayed continously (5 years) after GC in the USA. Actually was out of USA for only about 58 days combined in 3 occasions. Now I filed for N400. I need to go to my country to settle some inherited property which could take me upto a year. Of course, I can come to the USA for interview. My wife also want to go with me meaning that we may have to leave our apartment. Now, my question is can I now go out of the USA for long after filling for N400? Do I need to get renetry permit? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation