•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabuntium
    replied
    We need Censorship here !!!
    What are you moderators doing out there???!!! PLEASE CENSOR THIS FORUM !!!
    Any opinion that is hostile to mine MUST BE REMOVED FROM THIS BORAD, ASAP !!!
    Just because they don't curse me doesn't mean they don't disagree with me!!!

I am the only one who is nice to everyone here and I shall forever be permitted to post on this board !!!
    ME and NOONE ELSE shall have this special privilege !!!

Now, Censorship, PLEASE !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Good Ole Technology And $$$$$$!!! Moderators Are Busy! Thee Discussion Board Survives On Its Own! . With Thee Occasional Intervention.

Be Different Next Week! . keep The Faith!

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    There has been a proliferation of very offensive, dirty posts that seem to be tolerated by the so-called "moderators" here.

Just because a person is crafty enough to avoid the use of profane language doesn't mean the person is not breaking the rules. I thought the word "offensive" means more than just profane language and, after all, nobody here can use such specific words because the software will just turn them into "***". So, what's the point?

If this is a serious forum then all offensive material, posts and remarks should be regarded as violation of the rules, and it's about time that the "moderators" here honor the title they bear instead of acting more like "enablers" to rude and offensive behavior that, in reality, only serves as an indicator of the quality of the material this forum actually offers.

Pressing the "ignore" button is not the answer, if it was, there would be no need for the rules in the first place! This forum is becoming hostile and offensive, and unless that's the outcome the moderators here desire, their corrective action is urgently required.

Please do something.

Leave a comment:

• Webmaster@ILW.COM
    replied
    PLEASE SEE HERE

Leave a comment:

• Michael (Power of Ilw)
    replied
    Originally posted by God.:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I second that.

<span class="ev_code_RED">No you don't</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see your fascination with me but I am not G A Y like you.

Leave a comment:

• Michael (Power of Ilw)
    replied
    Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    I think everyone should go back and re-read all their own posts before pointing fingers and saying things like, off topic, innapropriate, hostile, or rude. We're all guilty. We have all been sentenced to iggy bins or admonished at some point or another. I should say most. A few, very few have not.

This is election season and it weighs heavily into the prime subject. This is how politicing is done and I bet the immigrants read these posts intently to get a hint as to the mindset of opinions. They are by no means surprised that the posts get heated. It should be expected. After all, this is our country, isn't it? If we don't care, who would?
    Very Well Put! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    I think everyone should go back and re-read all their own posts before pointing fingers and saying things like, off topic, innapropriate, hostile, or rude. We're all guilty. We have all been sentenced to iggy bins or admonished at some point or another. I should say most. A few, very few have not.

This is election season and it weighs heavily into the prime subject. This is how politicing is done and I bet the immigrants read these posts intently to get a hint as to the mindset of opinions. They are by no means surprised that the posts get heated. It should be expected. After all, this is our country, isn't it? If we don't care, who would?
    Very Well Put!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    It is inappropriate and against rules to post such links on this board !!!

But I approve of your taste and preferences !!!
    I will have one of my mistressess spank you next time you are seen around !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    I to will vote for SOM provided I am given a position in the administration. I would like to head the ILW VFW (Verification of Foreign Women) dpt.
    I Too Would Like To Enter The Administration. I Realize It Is Such A Low Position As Punisher/Executioner For The BAD/Naughty Foreign Women. But I Feel Is My Duty!!! I Shall Reside In The Spanking Area Of Those Delicious/ bad Girls. i Will Even Bring My Work Home With Me. No Pay Required!!! I Do It For My Country!!! Salute!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Michael (Power of Ilw)
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Sadly this board as become a disgrace due to infections from a bacteria,a virus and Ilw's own californikation Duchovony.

Please eradicate the above diseases 4the cure and balance will probably return.

Hurry
    I agree. This is an immigration board (or at least I thought so when I joined). Why would anyone needing help sign on? They are met with insults and name-calling. I really don't understand how people can be so cruel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are ducking kidding? Right. Who da duck comes on this board for help with immigration issues? They come here looking ways to lie, deceive and you gladly assist them. There is a difference between issue and illegally screwing USCs and its Government.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Originally posted by Houston:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's in poor taste and I have had enough if it!
    We all had enough of it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Jeanine
    replied
    Uhm....I'll just vote for myself!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Unique we have brought this issue up many times before and asked Sam for it. Nothing has happened as of yet, we are still waiting for 2 categories to post in. Immigration and off topic discussion.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by unique:
    Hi ProudUSC,

Could we not have a separate folder (category) for off topic subjects? I have seen this on other sites.

This site addresses a very important subject and needs to survive. A handful of bigots with no life, are constantly poisoning this forum with propaganda and discrimination.
    I hear you, buddy, and thoroughly agree. The off topic stuff should be separated and the 'haters' should join Alipac where they will be in good company.

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    Hi ProudUSC,

Could we not have a separate folder (category) for off topic subjects? I have seen this on other sites.

This site addresses a very important subject and needs to survive. A handful of bigots with no life, are constantly poisoning this forum with propaganda and discrimination.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation