Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RULES WILL BE ENFORCED IN THIS BOARD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Michael (Power of Ilw)
    replied
    Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BrotherOfMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Let's see these ID's suddenly disappear now
    A typical overzealous women who want to control every thing, everybody and when Men do not listen they complain abuse or use their dirty tricks. The timing of such posting validates the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    If you have guts post your naked picture front and back and I will assure you I will not only kiss but **** my screen provided you provide your na ked back. I highly doubt you will do that because you another one of them democrat with false hopes, and promises.

    Leave a comment:


  • explora
    replied
    dept.

    Leave a comment:


  • explora
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Dear Webmaster;

    I have served as President of the ILW discussion board for several years now; I would like to volunteer my services in monitoring the board and be elected the "SUPREME MODERATOR". My record shows that I am fair and balanced in how I deal with various people and I am always objective in my thinking.

    VOTE FOR SONOFMICHAEL FOR SUPREME MODERATOR !!!

    My campaign motto is
    "Rules? We don't need no stinking rules!!!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherOfMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Let's see these ID's suddenly disappear now
    A typical overzealous women who want to control every thing, everybody and when Men do not listen they complain abuse or use their dirty tricks. The timing of such posting validates the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Leave a comment:


  • BrotherOfMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Let's see these ID's suddenly disappear now
    A typical overzealous women who want to control every thing, everybody and when Men do not listen they complain abuse or use their dirty tricks. The timing of such posting validates the point.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrotherOfMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Dear Webmaster;

    I have served as President of the ILW discussion board for several years now; I would like to volunteer my services in monitoring the board and be elected the "SUPREME MODERATOR". My record shows that I am fair and balanced in how I deal with various people and I am always objective in my thinking.

    VOTE FOR SONOFMICHAEL FOR SUPREME MODERATOR !!!

    My campaign motto is
    "Rules? We don't need no stinking rules!!!"
    I approve the motion. SOM is the true American hero of ILW.

    Leave a comment:


  • SonofMichael
    replied
    Dear Webmaster;

    I have served as President of the ILW discussion board for several years now; I would like to volunteer my services in monitoring the board and be elected the "SUPREME MODERATOR". My record shows that I am fair and balanced in how I deal with various people and I am always objective in my thinking.

    VOTE FOR SONOFMICHAEL FOR SUPREME MODERATOR !!!

    My campaign motto is
    "Rules? We don't need no stinking rules!!!"

    Leave a comment:


  • federale86
    replied
    Well, it is obvious that to date no rules are enforced. I hope this is not an empty threat, like enforcing immigration laws.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Let's see these ID's suddenly disappear now

    Leave a comment:


  • Sabuntium
    replied
    Originally posted by Webmaster@ILW.COM:
    Dear ILW.COM discussion board members:

    I am the administrator of this discussion board (I am the person you contact if you have technical problems, such as forgot login info, confirmation email, etc.) My colleague Sam, who was moderating this board for some time, is currently on vacation. We had two simultaneous maternity leaves at our office, and being only a team of six people, these last few months were challenging for us. Unfortunately, one of the tasks that were delayed was the moderation of the discussion board. However, now that my colleagues are back and everything returning to normality, Sam will soon retake the moderation of the board. The members who have disrespected the rules (please see here) will have to face the consequences previously set.

    Thanks to all our members for your patience. We appreciate your support.

    Best regards,
    Webmaster
    ILW.COM
    I highly approve of this decision !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. B.
    replied
    Originally posted by Webmaster@ILW.COM:
    Dear ILW.COM discussion board members:

    I am the administrator of this discussion board (I am the person you contact if you have technical problems, such as forgot login info, confirmation email, etc.) My colleague Sam, who was moderating this board for some time, is currently on vacation. We had two simultaneous maternity leaves at our office, and being only a team of six people, these last few months were challenging for us. Unfortunately, one of the tasks that were delayed was the moderation of the discussion board. However, now that my colleagues are back and everything returning to normality, Sam will soon retake the moderation of the board. The members who have disrespected the rules (please see here) will have to face the consequences previously set.

    Thanks to all our members for your patience. We appreciate your support.

    Best regards,
    Webmaster
    ILW.COM
    THANK YOU!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sabuntium
    replied
    You may need this, MIR

    Leave a comment:


  • MakeItRight!
    replied
    I Have tryed My best To keep the Jokers In Check.
    Tough Job!!! But Doing My best Sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • SonofMichael
    replied
    Excellent !!! I have been enforcing the rules in your absence and I have these people under control.

    Leave a comment:


  • Webmaster@ILW.COM
    started a topic RULES WILL BE ENFORCED IN THIS BOARD

    RULES WILL BE ENFORCED IN THIS BOARD

    Dear ILW.COM discussion board members:

    I am the administrator of this discussion board (I am the person you contact if you have technical problems, such as forgot login info, confirmation email, etc.) My colleague Sam, who has been moderating this board for some time, is currently on vacation. We had two simultaneous maternity leaves at our office, and being only a team of six people, these last few months were challenging for us. Unfortunately, one of the tasks that were delayed was the moderation of the discussion board. However, now that my colleagues are back and everything returning to normality, Sam will soon resume the moderation of this discussion board. Members who have disrespected the rules (please see here) will have to face the consequences previously set, including warnings, suspensions, and permanent bar.

    Thanks to all our members for their patience and cooperation.

    Best regards,
    Webmaster
    ILW.COM
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

EB-5

移民日报

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Questions/Comments

SUBSCRIBE

Immigration Daily



Working...
X