•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by unique:
    This forum was originally intended to help people with immigration problems.

If an immigrant should have a legitimate question regarding how to legally immigrate to the USA. That unfortunate person will get the full "Get the F+++ out of MY Country" flip off from the retarded bigots that live and thrive on this crippled site. This site is infested with retarded cyber cockroaches.

I think this forum should be restricted to immigration issues only. Off topic stuff should be deleted.
    Hi Unique.

All forums have 'off topic' subjects. The difference is this forum allows the rude behavior that causes animosity. The rules are too lax here. Rude behavior has been allowed and it should stop - like yesterday!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    This forum was originally intended to help people with immigration problems.

If an immigrant should have a legitimate question regarding how to legally immigrate to the USA. That unfortunate person will get the full "Get the F+++ out of MY Country" flip off from the retarded bigots that live and thrive on this crippled site. This site is infested with retarded cyber cockroaches.

I think this forum should be restricted to immigration issues only. Off topic stuff should be deleted.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Sprint-girl wouldn't it be a shame if those pictures of us having s e x somehow appeared all over the internet???

I think you should reconsider your vote !
    SOM, you crossed the line with this post. You don't want people to post nasty comments to you, but you post something like this? Please stop it!!! It's not funny at all.

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    It's in poor taste and I have had enough if it!
    We all had enough of it!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Michael, you may think you are a joker on this board but you are crossing that line way too much.

You have posted jokingly comments like that before and I let it go eventually, but this time I won't.

I won't be treated like that by you or anyone even if its a joke. It's degrading and I sure am getting fed up with it. There is enough degrading posts all over this board about women and that is alone is bad enough, but this is personal now as you keep posting degrading remarks like that above.

It is not seen as a joke and it sure is not seen as something to be proud of by posting that krap, so enough is enough Michael, I mean it!
    It's in poor taste and I have had enough if it!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by 4now:
    Sadly this board as become a disgrace due to infections from a bacteria,a virus and Ilw's own californikation Duchovony.

Please eradicate the above diseases 4the cure and balance will probably return.

Hurry
    I agree. This is an immigration board (or at least I thought so when I joined). Why would anyone needing help sign on? They are met with insults and name-calling. I really don't understand how people can be so cruel.

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    Sprint-girl wouldn't it be a shame if those pictures of us having s e x somehow appeared all over the internet???
    And I betcha there will be no consequences for this post either. Like I said, who in hell is gonna take this board seriously?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Sadly this board as become a disgrace due to infections from a bacteria,a virus and Ilw's own californikation Duchovony.

Please eradicate the above diseases 4the cure and balance will probably return.

Hurry

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    There's people here who insult other people on a regular basis, actually, every post they make is an insult or a putdown. But they remain members. Wow.

Others here continue to degrade, insult and post material that will make your stomach turn, and they too remain members.

What rules? What's gonna be enforced? Don't make me laugh, this is nothing but a sad joke!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    Whats really funny about that is that i was probably better looking dressed in drag than most Dem women, LMAO.....

Just for clarification. That was over 20 years ago, one time, and was part of a navy ceremony.
    Does have a nice ring to it though lol

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    I can see it now..SOM and Davdah, head of the ILW board...aka.. King and Queen of the Universe! lmao!!!

Sorry Davdah lmao!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Sprint_girl what is your vote !????
    I vote for Mickey Mouse

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Sprint_girl what is your vote !????

Leave a comment: