Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Spouse

I married a Korean National while stationed in Korea almost two year ago. She has been in the states now for a little over 6 months. As of November 20th her visa has expired. The only thing she has had to do for months is get the physical done. For reasons unknown to me she refuses. This has caused her to not get a visa and now enter illegal status.

Lately she has become so stressed that I have reason to believe she has developed some type of mental breakdown. She called the police on my cause I pushed her off of me, cause she was attacking me. I was charged and everything now I have to go to court.

In the middle of this I have a year and a half old daughter. She has all of her immigration papers in order for both Korea and the US.

I am now looking at getting a divorce because everytime I turn around she holds over my head that I have been to jail because I am abusive. She screams and throws things, and pushes me around and then turns around like I did it and am going to hurt her. Personally I want her tested for Bi-Polar.

My question is would any of this help me in getting custody, and getting her deported where her mother (the only person she will listen too) can take care of her and get her the treatment she needs, if I reported her? Or am I screwed because I am a male and rarely believed.

Everytime she has called the police she hasn't had a scratch on her and once even fought the cop not to arrest me after she told 911 I beat her up. He had to threaten her to get her to allow him to arrest me.

I love her to death, but at the same time she is ruining my life and my daughters as well.

I married a Korean National while stationed in Korea almost two year ago. She has been in the states now for a little over 6 months. As of November 20th her visa has expired. The only thing she has had to do for months is get the physical done. For reasons unknown to me she refuses. This has caused her to not get a visa and now enter illegal status.

Lately she has become so stressed that I have reason to believe she has developed some type of mental breakdown. She called the police on my cause I pushed her off of me, cause she was attacking me. I was charged and everything now I have to go to court.

In the middle of this I have a year and a half old daughter. She has all of her immigration papers in order for both Korea and the US.

I am now looking at getting a divorce because everytime I turn around she holds over my head that I have been to jail because I am abusive. She screams and throws things, and pushes me around and then turns around like I did it and am going to hurt her. Personally I want her tested for Bi-Polar.

My question is would any of this help me in getting custody, and getting her deported where her mother (the only person she will listen too) can take care of her and get her the treatment she needs, if I reported her? Or am I screwed because I am a male and rarely believed.

Everytime she has called the police she hasn't had a scratch on her and once even fought the cop not to arrest me after she told 911 I beat her up. He had to threaten her to get her to allow him to arrest me.

I love her to death, but at the same time she is ruining my life and my daughters as well.

Comment

I would have said VAWA as well, but do not understand why she will not go through with medical.

Going to need that.

But what form of adjustmnt needs a full Medical? Sounds like she entered as a tourist.

Comment

k-3 are good for 2 years,,,it's probably the k-1,,those are good for 3 months only

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cobalt:

I love her to death, but at the same time she is ruining my life and my daughters as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          So, when did she find out that you were in jail for domestic violence? Vefore or after she arrived?

As for your wife, she may, just like you, have an anger management problem. If you have been arrested for domestic violence which you spent some jail time while she knew nothing when you were in USKF, this might make her upset, don't you think? Now, I am sure you will respond with something like, "she knew everything about me." But then again, we don't have her side of the story either.

But your revenge of getting her deported while taking the child is what shows your true character. I am sure there is some, if not very little concern about the welfare of the child, but the child is a dual US/ROK citizen. Personally, I think you showed her the flashy soldier in uniform routine while in Korea and completely opposite side of you now in the states. Of course, we don't have her side of the story and I am sure you don't want her to post on the board here.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            k-3 are good for 2 years,,,it's probably the k-1,,those are good for 3 months only </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She would have had her medical in Korea for a K1.

Comment

Cobalt,
              When the police arrive at a domestic violence scene, they don't just "charge" people without any evidence (bruises, marks, etc.), being a military man, you should know this better than most.
              If you were charged, the police made a determination at the scene that you were the attacker, not your wife, especially if they arrested you immediately.

I haven't met a male abuser yet (and in my line of work, I encounter many) that did not blame the "one act" of "pushing" (not PUNCHING) on the female aggressor. (Like a push is better than a punch??)
              I am having a hard time with your story. Sounds like you have a problem.
              Bi-Polar: Did the possibility of YOU making your wife sick ever cross your mind? Just a thought...

Comment

hmmm

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
                  Cobalt,
                  When the police arrive at a domestic violence scene, they don't just "charge" people without any evidence (bruises, marks, etc.), being a military man, you should know this better than most.
                  If you were charged, the police made a determination at the scene that you were the attacker, not your wife, especially if they arrested you immediately.

I haven't met a male abuser yet (and in my line of work, I encounter many) that did not blame the "one act" of "pushing" (not PUNCHING) on the female aggressor. (Like a push is better than a punch??)
                  I am having a hard time with your story. Sounds like you have a problem.
                  Bi-Polar: Did the possibility of YOU making your wife sick ever cross your mind? Just a thought... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In TN, they arrest someone at the simple allegation of assault, then let the courts figure it out. One cop told me that you don't even have to touch someone for it to be assault. He didn't give me an example so I still don't understand that. But I would recomend staying away from TN. They are a bunch of inbread retards that have laws that don't make sense.

She has a tourist visa right now. No paperwork as been filed to get her a permanent visa nore a green card. We visited the immigration office and they said everything was good and gave us a form for a physical. She was legal then, but has since refused to get the physical, and now the tourist visa has expired.

Comment

"She called the police on [me] cause I pushed her..."

You bacame physical with your wife, and considering that most women, especially Asian women, are significantly smaller than most American men, you had the strength advantage over her, not to mention a power and control advantage due to her immigration standing and you being a military man. Did she really scare you? We were not there, but the police believed her. What were the predicating factors that led up to this physical altercation? Your infant child was there? How horrible.
                    Even in TN, they don't tolerate a man touching a woman. Walk away. Get out of the house, go for a drive a walk, don't touch her.
                    You don't need an attorney, you need a family therapist. The police made a good decision to get you away from her for that moment, but if you and your wife have established a pattern of physical resolution to problems, your problems are much deeper than a one night separation. Physically separate, and get counselling for your issues. I suggest your wife get counselling as well.
                    Maybe she is having second thoughts about being with you forever, and subconsciously, that is the reason she is not getting her medical.

Comment

Hudson Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, when did she find out that you were in jail for domestic violence? Vefore or after she arrived?

As for your wife, she may, just like you, have an anger management problem. If you have been arrested for domestic violence which you spent some jail time while she knew nothing when you were in USKF, this might make her upset, don't you think? Now, I am sure you will respond with something like, "she knew everything about me." But then again, we don't have her side of the story either.

But your revenge of getting her deported while taking the child is what shows your true character. I am sure there is some, if not very little concern about the welfare of the child, but the child is a dual US/ROK citizen. <span class="ev_code_RED">Personally, I think you showed her the flashy soldier in uniform routine while in Korea </span>and completely opposite side of you now in the states. Of course, we don't have her side of the story and I am sure you don't want her to post on the board here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Hudson....
                      Whewwww... Did I miss something in the posters first post????

As far as I can see... he went to jail when he was arrested.. maybe you have crystal ball or something..

<span class="ev_code_RED">Personally, I think you showed her the flashy soldier in uniform routine while in Korea </span> lol

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation