Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Olde=Moron

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I am surprised that there are any jewish people still alive
    That's close to what I said in my reply to this thread. A different form of population control, lol.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Originally posted by Terry Martin:
    This is a disturbing diagram and I hope it is effective in its goal of gathering support against this barbaric practice.

Barbaric practice? You mean religious practice dont you, even if you feel it is barbaric.

As Tara pointed out, this was and still is the Hebrew practice and discipline under the old testament. Remember the Jews do not accept Christ as the messiah therefore they still live under the old testament of law. Followers of the Christ do not live under the law, but under forgiveness and therefore are no longer subject to these old testament laws of which most everyone would have died from if carried out. I am surprised that there are any jewish people still alive

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    TALIBAN = PURITAN.

Nothing to be surprised of, both are of same mindset and ideology: ideology of intolerance, murder and limitless stupidity.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is not barbaric ! What is barbaric are the filthy unclean adulterers and democrats ! This is very good process and only good idea from islam. You are truly a racist if you do not see some good in that otherwise disgusting cult.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Martin
    replied
    This is a disturbing diagram and I hope it is effective in its goal of gathering support against this barbaric practice.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is good system and I agree. It is very humane and painless way to end the evildoers ways and their only hope of salvation with God. To be against this system is to be against God. Praise God; death to Allah.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    The problem with what she says is no one be doin that. Plus, someone who aint a phony knows them words is writtn as parables. Is why no one be doin it. Plain an simple. Dont bein a godless heathen. They plum evil ya know.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Well it looks like Tara will be Islam's first willing victim in the U.S. Congrats. A Darwin Award winner for certain.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by tara_davis:
    Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Luke 16:18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Matthew 19:9 "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery

22.24 then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones, that they die — the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city, and the man,because he hath humbled his neighbor’s wife; so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death?the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)
    If all of the above were carried out, it would certainly decrease the average life span, now wouldn't it?

Leave a comment:

• tara_davis
    replied
    Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Luke 16:18 "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Matthew 19:9 "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery

22.24 then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones, that they die — the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city, and the man,because he hath humbled his neighbor’s wife; so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death?the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is very good system; this proves that there is some good in all things; the US of A should implement this on all liberals and feminists since they are number one fans of islam.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    It be that squirrel feller. He taken over my picture. Bit the bull in the you know whats and off he ran. Now he wont leave. Jus sits there playin his banjo all day. Plum sick a hearin it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    It's a dag gone good thing prop 19 in california didnt pass. Them dummies wanted to make it so people could gets stonned anytimes they wanted and it be legal and all.

you need to stop. outta control varmit

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed