Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody knows when the priority dates will move forward for F3 Philippines?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody knows when the priority dates will move forward for F3 Philippines?

It's been over a year since the PD for f3-philippines has any movements. Well, maybe better than going back just like it did. Does anyone hear anything when it will move forward
    Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Why doesn't Phillippines just apply for statehood? Definitely McCain country.

Comment

Here's a link where you can check
      the update.

VISA BULLETIN FOR AUGUST 2008

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_4310.html

Comment

thanks speed_025.
        I know this site and have been monitoring it.
        As I said the dates on my category just don't move forward. I wonder when it will and why the long delay?

Thanks, anyway.

Comment

thanks speed_025.
          I know this site and have been monitoring it.
          As I said the dates on my category just don't move forward. I wonder when it will and why the long delay?

Thanks, anyway
          Hi Mary,

Sadly no one can tell.

F3 categories, Philippines is one of the slowest
          really a long long wait.

Comment

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG!!!! Dont Blame Yourself! Blame Those That Thought They Were Smarter Than The System!!!! . Very SloWWWWWW!!! But They Know! assimilate SELF/ INTEGRATE 100%. Into America and American Thinking! Put Aside All Country Of Origin Thinking!!! HONESTY, SELF RESPECT, LOYALTY, DEVOTION, SELF RESPECT! For YOU!!!! Not Extended Family!!!! I SWEAR If You Follow This Both You And Family Will Be Accepted!!! Respected!!! And Seen As A True AMERICAN!!!!

THEEEE GOAL!!!!

Theee only Reason I Personally Would Ever Leave My Country To Live Somewhere Else In This World? Would Be Because I Respected The Culture and Lifstyle/Way Of Life!!!! Integrate!!!! Is What Was SEEKED in the fist place! Something Different, Something Free!!! PEACE!!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MakeItRight! Although I cannot quite make out all what you're saying here, thanks anyways. Why do you say ˜Very SloWWWWWW!!!'? Do you think it will still drag on and on? No relief in sight yet, what about this October? Or which month it is that they evaluate the quota or something? Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation