Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Prove "Exceptional and Extremely Unusual" Hardship?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone12 could be Satan himself. Satan is good at deceiving people and he can even invade discussion groups like this.

Comment

I HAVE ORDERED PROF TO DEFECATE ON THIS BOARD WHICH I OWN AND I AM UTTERLY SATISFIED TO SEE HIM OBEYING MY OMNIPOTENT ORDERS !

Comment

Prof.. thank you so much! I believe in God's word, we read the Bible and learn daily on what our Maker has instore for us. Although we know this is only a stepping stone, we have let our guard down and get in dismay on the fact that my husband has to leave us. I have a stable job working for a program that helps support the Nutrition and feed our children in the US and other ethical backgrounds. I love each and every family that comes in my office.

We have witnessed what God is capable of doing. And we, as his servants, are needing to serve in his name. I have hope, that my husband can support the transplant to save the life of his younger brother, and also still be healthy to enjoy our three children.

My first daughter and myself came from an abusive relationship where it was hard for me to trust anyone again. I met my husband when my daughter was only 2, she never remember really her dad, but the phy. beatings. So, when I met my husband, it was hard for me to trust and love. I learned to depend and trust him, so to think of his away from our lives for a moment is unimaginable. That is why I am trying so hard to fight for his Cancellation here. I know our case is one of many long heard stories, but what difference can we make to have him stay? I have our trust God can guide us through. God love all of you. Thank you so much. Thanks to Macy too..

Comment

To: a74

For all the time, money and effort you've so far spent on your case with no success, perhaps all of you moving to and living in Mexico could be a more convenient and cheaper way to go.

Comment

Dmart:
            That question come to me everyday. But you know, what extreme measures and money we have been through, we have lost so much. I mean, I am a servant of a Federal Government program where I must give out taxpayers money to people that are undocumented, and/or not even attempting to better themselves with their employment.
            If it wasn't that I have worked so hard in my career ladder to get where I am, shoot, I would just throw in the towel leave with my kids and Hubby, today. But the average min. wage in Mexico right now is like 6.00 A DAY, compared to our hourly rate. I really feel throwing in the towel and living single for the rest of my life would be the best bet. I can not emotionially handle much more. If I was not educted about the government before, by the end of this whole thing, I will be..

Have a Blessed Day.

Comment

sorry Prof Dogma, but I don't believe in Satan nor that there are two mysterious and invisible kingdoms floating around the universe somewhere. The dogmatic baloney in the bible was written by mere men, aimed at gaining power over those who surrendered their tiny intellects to this babble.
              I doubt that either Prof Dikhed nor a74 live their lives strictly by the ramblings in the bible. Do you, for example, routinely sacrifice bulls,lambs or give your daughter over to friends, as is direced in certain parts of the bible? Does a74 wear red dresses? If so, she should be stoned...But you two pathetic imbeciles can't think for yourselves, so you take direction from a collection of stories, no doubt highly inaccurate while trying to act holier-than -thou amongst others.
              If you two pious airheads really believe you have a direct hotline to god, why not call him up and ask (or tell!) him or her to do your bidding......let's see something concrete.
              Better yet, give good old satan a ring....see if he can help.

Comment

Comment

This Someones*u*c*k*s is nut. He doesn't know what intelligent discussion is. He and his satanic mentality!

Comment

another airhead dogma follower replies.....I think that "macyuhoo" is Hebrew for "the devil..."

Comment

It's interesting how the op claims to rely on god, but she posts a pathetic plea for help on this site...of mere mortals. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.
                      Why not ask your favorite deity for direct, toll-free assistance?

Comment

God forgive us for our sins.

Comment

It is terrifying to think that folks like Someone are on the streets,huh? Jesus has a hold of my heart. I don't know what is wrong with yours, Someone, you have really needing some true help.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.. Now Go Away, in Jesus name. We don't want you here! Get it?

Comment

1. If you believe in Jesus then you better keep it silently in your heart so you won't sound like hypocrite

2. You not only speak but also act hypocritically, for if you believed in Jesus you would embrace Someone12 with your arms wide stretched and you would never tell him "We don't want you here!".

3. You are guilty of hating Someone12 , Devil is in your heart !
                            I pray God to cleanse your contaminated by **** spirit.
                            Amen !

Hey, Someone12, please STAY and KEEP POSTING on this board !
                            I fully embrace you and always enjoy your reading your posts they are hillarious to say the least!

We love you!

IE

Comment

I find it amusing that these self-proclaimed "Christians" behave in such an un-Christian-like manner....they believe they can summon Jesus or god by muttering prayers and that either of these two dieties (or people or whatever they may or may not be) will jump to do their bidding -- and almost always they ask these same folks to "smite" someone....well a74, he ain't listening because I am still here posting....oh Jesus please give a74 some brains and common sense and forgive her idiocy for marrying some illegal scumbag.....see, it doesn't work, does it?

Comment

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed