Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An educated video for some here I think..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great philosophy you possess. Being an immigrant in USA you have no objections whatsoever with Moslems; however, when similar tactic suggested for UK and you quickly jump of off your seat. This really sums up your hate towards USA. If you'll immigrants hate USA that much, why even bother to move here? What is your hidden agenda in entering USA and promoting Islam? More Americans have been dead by terrorist attacks than Britons. Why are you trying so hard to brainwash and convince others about Islam?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    I think you have forgotten big mouth, that England had terrorists attacks too by Islamic extremists.
    Remember 7th July 05 where suicide bombers went into the London Underground system and killed many there, and on a London Bus?

Then there were other attempted bomb attacks only 2 weeks later.

Other countries too have had terrorist attacks following the war in Iraq.

So here is you that is against Terrorism yet you are openly saying let another country get some too? So as long as its not in the USA you promote terrorism?

Just about sums it up about you.

It is obvious that you have not watched the documentary because you would see its nothing about what you are making it out to be. Just because it has Muslims in it or probably have the word 'Muslims' in it, you assume it must be some sort of brainwashing video. Typical of someone who needs to mouth off before knowing what they are talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Micheal (Power of ILW) and his buddy SoM:

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I agree Brittie and after what idiot above just said proves the point.
        He even think its some competition too, ..who had more killings than the other...pathetic.

Micheal (reg mem) your words show how really stupid and narrow minded you are.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Right; we care about AMERICA FIRST; that is OUR priority; if you do not feel the same way, then GET OUT !!!! You are not true loyal American !!!

Ignorant fool believes a propaganda video ! Read the koran and read the Bible !!! Learn the truth between good and evil, right and wrong !!

AMERICA FIRST ! AMERICA ONLY !! AMERICA ALWAYS !!!!

Comment

Your true despicable intentions have finally revealed the hate and harm you wish for America. Once again, an Islamic Propaganda is taking a feet on the net by few self proclaimed Islamic scholars hell bent on brainwashing Christians with their ridiculous rhetoric's of Islam while neglecting the material facts surrounding us day and night, deliberately choosing to ignore the facts showing how Americans are knowingly, willfully, and intentionally targeted day and night by their heinous propaganda and murderous acts.

Your level of education is quite commendable judging by your posts. Nowhere did I ever stated this is a competition but an Islamofobist who is hell bent on spreading propaganda will find every available opportunity to twist the truth for its own benefit while over shadowing the facts.

Again - if you love Islam and care for that much, why are you sitting here? Why not move to Middle East and be an ambassador of Islam preaching its so-called "Peace". Now you won't do that because you are just another propagandist.
            Michael (Power of ILW)

Comment

I can guarantee that my educational background (BS, MBA, JD) far surpasses the twittering bovine that criticize me.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can guarantee that my educational background (BS, MBA, JD) far surpasses the twittering bovine that criticize me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh sureeeee! BS=Bull S hit, MBA= Master of Bully
                and his Associates. JD= JackA$$ Degree!

Comment

One of my f a r t s has more brain cells than olalala, ProudUSC and Sprintgirl have combined

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">One of my f a r t s has more brain cells than olalala, ProudUSC and Sprintgirl have combined </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what brain cells??? u really think you have
                    one?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can guarantee that my educational background (BS, MBA, JD) far surpasses the twittering bovine that criticize me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh sureeeee! BS=Bull S hit, MBA= Master of Bully
                      and his Associates. JD= JackA$$ Degree! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How foolish of you. Let me educate you. BS = Bachelor of Science, MBA = Master of Business Administration and JD = Juris Doctor.

Your lack of intellectual capabilities is clearly depicted in your posting.
                      Michael (Power of ILW)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BS = Bachelor of Science, MBA = Master of Business Administration and JD = Juris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the bully's associate corrected it!

Verification please

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BS = Bachelor of Science, MBA = Master of Business Administration and JD = Juris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the bully's associate corrected it!

Verification please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sums up the knowledge an immigrant possesses.
                          ........................................................
                          Michael (Power of ILW)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sums up the knowledge an immigrant possesses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're wearing a cowboy hat! therefore you're not an Indian , you're an immigrant who stole the US from the native.

Comment

And the hat is several sizes too big for his head...or is it the other way around??
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

ThErE Is aS MuCh sEnSe iN HaFiZ As iN HoRaCe, AnD As mUcH KnOwLeDgE Of tHe wOrLd.
                                Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation