Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An educated video for some here I think..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An educated video for some here I think..

I don't really like to bring this subject up again but to be honest with all the ignorance about Muslims and all the comments made all over the board, I think watching this documentary video would give you some education or if anything might stop some myths.

Chose to believe what you want but watch this documentary throughout and maybe you will learn somethings that you didn't know. Hopefully it will give you some answers and know what Islam really stands for.

It is called 30 days - Muslims in America.

It is a very good documentary.

There was one on illegal immigration too but haven't seen it yet. Good documentary series by this guy.

30 Days - Muslims in America documentary

David Stacy, a 33-year-old Christian man from West Virginia, agrees to make a drastic life change for 30 days when he moves to the largely Muslim community of Dearborn, Michigan. David struggles with his feelings and previous prejudices against a religion that does not believe in Christ and in the minds of many Americans is associated with the September 11 terror attacks, as he befriends his new host family and adopts their customs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I don't really like to bring this subject up again but to be honest with all the ignorance about Muslims and all the comments made all over the board, I think watching this documentary video would give you some education or if anything might stop some myths.

Chose to believe what you want but watch this documentary throughout and maybe you will learn somethings that you didn't know. Hopefully it will give you some answers and know what Islam really stands for.

It is called 30 days - Muslims in America.

It is a very good documentary.

There was one on illegal immigration too but haven't seen it yet. Good documentary series by this guy.

30 Days - Muslims in America documentary

David Stacy, a 33-year-old Christian man from West Virginia, agrees to make a drastic life change for 30 days when he moves to the largely Muslim community of Dearborn, Michigan. David struggles with his feelings and previous prejudices against a religion that does not believe in Christ and in the minds of many Americans is associated with the September 11 terror attacks, as he befriends his new host family and adopts their customs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Davdah, its not one sided. What would be the right side then? Have you watched it all?

You only believe what you want to believe, you and some others just don't want to face the truth.

Before 9/11 Muslims and the Islamic faith was never an issue and most people didn't even care.
        Now its like everyone knows everything and they know because of what they see and hear through edited media.

People can chose to be narrow minded if they chose to, but some might want to know more about it, so they can at least understand better.

There are some answers in this documentary that some have asked so I think its worth watching.

People have the right to see both sides don't they?

Comment

This is what moslems teach their children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaNJwrtglVY

Comment

You are the one who is uneducated about this so-called religion. They attacked the World Trade Center back in 1993. They hijacked the Achille Lauro in 1985. They attacked US Marines in 1983 in Beirut. They have a long bloody history and they glorify violence and opress women. Don't lecture us with your propaganda. Learn the facts. This started way before 9/11. They celebrated 9/11 by giving their children candy and danced in the streets. They need to be eliminated. They say Hitler was a great social host; that doesn't make him a good person.

Comment

Michael that just about amounts up to your maturity

Why don't you watch it? You may learn something.

Comment

I watched your propaganda; did you watch them kill Mickey Mouse? Did you ever see the video of people jumping from the World Trade Center? You are very gullible. These "people" are devil worshippers.

Comment

The true face of Moslems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0

Comment

Sums it up really..what you believe in your narrow mind has to be fact, but if there is anything that contradicts what you say or shows a different side of a story, it has to be propaganda.

Whatever Michael, look through tunnel vision eyes if you like, doesn't get you anywhere believe me.

Comment

A great entertainment. Sprint are you a muslim? or immigrant? If muslim, stop your propaganda. After 9/11 not a single Islam figure has publicly denounce or condemn the attacks. Rather they celebrated it as their success. If immigrant it clearly shows your demean hate towards America and American and yet you want to live in USA.
                      Michael (Power of ILW)
                      Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

No I am not a Muslim and yes I am an immigrant..so what?

So what Christians should be condemned and be called terrorists because a Christian bombed OKC?

And what about all the other so called terrorists around the world and especially here in the USA?

All I want is to educate those who want to learn something or more about Muslims and the Islamic faith.

This is an American who did this documentary, a Christian who wanted to learn more other than what he has seen and heard on tv.

This documentary was talked about a lot when it was aired, what is wrong me showing those who did not see it?

Let them chose to watch it if they please, and by watching it (which was shown by and on American Tv) does not mean you are demeaning America.

In fact there is another 30 days documentary which is worth watching but can't get hold of yet is 'illegal immigration'. Worth watching too.

Comment

Get your facts straight before trying to brainwash others. I strongly and firmly believe you have a hidden agenda here to convert as many to Islam.

Did anyone ask you to educate them on Islam? I dont see any postings. So stop forcing your views of Islam on others. Stop brain washing.
                          ........................................................
                          Michael (Power of ILW)
                          Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                            No I am not a Muslim and yes I am an immigrant..so what?

So what Christians should be condemned and be called terrorists because a Christian bombed OKC?

And what about all the other so called terrorists around the world and especially here in the USA?

All I want is to educate those who want to learn something or more about Muslims and the Islamic faith.

This is an American who did this documentary, a Christian who wanted to learn more other than what he has seen and heard on tv.

This documentary was talked about a lot when it was aired, what is wrong me showing those who did not see it?

Let them chose to watch it if they please, and by watching it (which was shown by and on American Tv) does not mean you are demeaning America.

In fact there is another 30 days documentary which is worth watching but can't get hold of yet is 'illegal immigration'. Worth watching too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting video! thanks for sharing it Sprint.
                            I agree some here thinks what they believe in
                            is always RIGHT.

They think their brains is on top of everyone else!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):
                              Get your facts straight before trying to brainwash others. I strongly and firmly believe you have a hidden agenda here to convert as many to Islam.

Did anyone ask you to educate them on Islam? I dont see any postings. So stop forcing your views of Islam on others. Stop brain washing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My views? No its not my views at all. I'm purely showing a documentary that was aired on American TV by Americans.

It is brainwashing to you only because you are narrow minded and don't want to know some facts.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs