Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

additional info....honest but deportable!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Real Americans obey and respect the laws of this nation and do not consider rewarding dirtag illegal aliens under any circumstances....none whatsoever... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why don't you give your take to Manali's 9 more bites the dust?

Comment

You fool. Those so-called "Indians" immigrated from Russia via an ice connection (and probably some boats) across the Bering Sea. The are no more "native" than anyone else born here. They are nothing but filthy savages, drug users and drunks. Furthermore, in case you don't know, they are considered a sovereign among themselves and NOT part of the United States. I am a NATIVE AMERICAN. I was born here. I am a US Citizen and a member of these United States of America. Since you are so fond of your English "roots" (another bunch of barbarians) then why don't you go back you son of an immigrant. I trace my roots back to Brooklyn, New York and thats where it began. I am 100 % American. EOS.

Comment

WhatsUpDoc: You do realize, of course, that it's illegal to threaten people? You have now proven yourself to be a worthless individual, just as I had assumed from your original post.

Also, before throwing threats and insults around, you ought to improve your English and learn how to spell (what third-world country are you from anyway?). As for your assertion that you're "an educated individual," well, thanks for making me laugh.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          You fool. Those so-called "Indians" immigrated from Russia via an ice connection (and probably some boats) across the Bering Sea. The are no more "native" than anyone else born here. They are nothing but filthy savages, drug users and drunks. Furthermore, in case you don't know, they are considered a sovereign among themselves and NOT part of the United States. I am a NATIVE AMERICAN. I was born here. I am a US Citizen and a member of these United States of America. Since you are so fond of your English "roots" (another bunch of barbarians) then why don't you go back you son of an immigrant. I trace my roots back to Brooklyn, New York and thats where it began. I am 100 % American. EOS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am also a USA born citizen. My anscestors immigrated over here in the 1700's - so, I don't think of England as my home country. I have never lived in another country. USA has always been my home. Everytime you post something, Sonof, you have to twist things around. Why not at least follow what the posters are saying (without adding comments about things they never said)?

Comment

whatsupdoc: If you voluntarily decided to post your situation or friends situation to a bunch of strangers, why do get upset? nobody force you to get in your keyboard and tell us your story, And more important, I learn in the USA that when you disagree you resolve such by talking, I live in a country where people kill each other as a way of problem solving, threats are not part of being american, I will say you live in USA but USA does not live within you how sad.

Comment

WOW, I did not read the other part of your post, but come one! what is your definition of honest?

Comment

I was responding to your quote "If you aren't Indian, then you aren't native." Thats ridculous. That is syaing If you aren't &lt;&lt;special interest group&gt;&gt; , then you wern't born here. Where was I born then ?? My birth certificate says I was BORN IN THE USA; therefore I am a native born American. BTW, the Indians didn't even call my country "America" so how can they possily be Americans !!! They are savages that were here just like the skunks and rodents that were here.

Comment

SON OF LOSER! Hahaha!!!! SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT!! HAHAHA!!

SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT:

Thats should actually be THAT IS, hence, THAT'S.

SAYING is not correct. Kindly correct these errors and repost.

WEREN'T IS NOT CORRECT. Kindly correct these errors and repost.

WHAT IS POSSILY??? Kindly correct these errors and repost.

THANKS!

Comment

SundevilUSA....On the contrary, i think u dont know how to read...try again...hehehe, to prove my point...i did put my origin,,,so again...4 letters for you....Learn the concept of reading!...man!oh, man!

And to someone12...thanx for the insults...though not really impressed, i fell asleep...

to PROUDUSC...it was purely an innocent question i made that required a or should have gotten a simple answer and no fanfare, but these BONEHEADS dont seem to have gotten it, and no retreating here, and if these boneheads ( SDUMBO12 and SUN****YSA), dont suffer from alzheimers , i didnt throw the insults first. so bring it on!!!

Comment

the simple answer is that your butt-buddy won't get a visa...ever....so, you'll have to fly to Manila to continue picking up the soap....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        the simple answer is that your butt-buddy won't get a visa...ever....so, you'll have to fly to Manila to continue picking up the soap.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty sorry answer from someone who knows the system. Why are you trying to portray yourself as an idiot when you used to be the MOST informed, helpful person on this board? If you can't answer this, S12, just go away. So you think you're a Power Member from the quality of your posts? I've only been posting since Feb. 2007, already a Senior Member (because of the number of posts - not the quality of the answers)! Whew! And you're a member of Mensa? Well, for God's sake ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the simple answer is that your butt-buddy won't get a visa...ever....so, you'll have to fly to Manila to continue picking up the soap.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          ...simple answer?
                          There's no stupid quesions - just stupid answers.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Someone12:
                            the simple answer is that your butt-buddy won't get a visa...ever....so, you'll have to fly to Manila to continue picking up the soap....

Hey S12...hmmm butt-buddy???, seems like u know a lot about that...doesnt surprise me at all...anyway, good times huh bud!

PROUDUSC...now tell me are these the type of people that can really give worthy advice???...i doubt that!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation