Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Agreement

Is it advisable to join and report at a work place in the following situationH1B transfer)
    1) I recently got hired by a company, they want me to join all the way in west coast while I'm at east coast, without relocation costs or anything.
    2) They are not ready to give me a written letter saying that, they know that I require an H1B transfer.
    3) Another thing I came to know is that, there reputation has been tarnished back in 2002-2003 as they were not able to pay for my H1B salary. I will reveal the names to an attorney, an attorney contacts me.(spanchi@gmail.com)

Thanks,
    Phil

Is it advisable to join and report at a work place in the following situationH1B transfer)
    1) I recently got hired by a company, they want me to join all the way in west coast while I'm at east coast, without relocation costs or anything.
    2) They are not ready to give me a written letter saying that, they know that I require an H1B transfer.
    3) Another thing I came to know is that, there reputation has been tarnished back in 2002-2003 as they were not able to pay for my H1B salary. I will reveal the names to an attorney, an attorney contacts me.(spanchi@gmail.com)

Thanks,
    Phil

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by philfalcon:

Thanks,
      Phil </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      I would not, especially if they are not willing to give you a letter indicating they know you are a H-1b transfer. Additionally, moving from East Coast to West Coast is a major move and quite expensive. That is another reason why not to join.

Tell the HR person, or whoever gave you the offer that without the letter and at least the relocation costs, you will decline their offer.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

why would this company want to keep this "winner"????
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Yes right... ****er... compare your skills against mine... I have a master's in Engineering offered a PhD from UFL... developed my software programs for DOT.. above all my dad also graduated from madison worked for pricewaterhousecoopers and went back to india...

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs