X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maricon
    replied
    No questions asked! Just bring approval notice, passport & ADIT photo. Congratulations!!!

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied
    Yes, I got the same exact letter, but it said new classification: IR1 ! What is the difference between IR1 AND IR6?

Leave a comment:

• sphyrapicus3
    replied
    Mehul,

No questions were asked by the officer. This was a routine procedure. All she wanted from me was my original letter of approval, old green card, 3 ADIT photos, and my passport.

Sphy

Leave a comment:

• sphyrapicus3
    replied
    Mehul,

Here is what the letter I received a few weeks ago says (verbatim):

United States Department of Justice
    Immigration and Naturalization Service

Notice of Removal of Conditional Basis of Lawful Permanent Residence

File Number: ***-***-***
    Date of Decision: 06/23/2004
    New Classification Symbol: IR6
    Admission Date: 07/16/2001

Your request for the removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved. You are deemed to be a lawful permanent resident of the United States as of the date of your original admission or adjustment of status.

You must obtain a new alien registration receipt card (Form I-551). To do so, appear in person at the Service Office shown below. Bring your passport and three recent photos of the same type as on your present alien card (if needed, exact specifications may be obtained from the Service office shown below). Your new alien registration receipt card will be mailed to you within six months. You should not travel outside the United States before receiving your new card unless you have first received a passport endorsement from this Service indicating that your new card is being processed.

INS OFFICE:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
    U.S. IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION
    JF KENNEDY FED BLDG
    J.F.K. FEDERAL BLDG.
    ROOM E-160
    BOSTON MA 022030000

Sincerely,

Evelyn Upchurch
    DIRECTOR

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    Wait till he gets 10 yrs permanent green card.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Gluhbirne,

Even if a marriage doesn't work out that doesn't mean that an alien wanted to commit fraud.

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    Michael, he didn't "beat the system." He said "we" which means he's still with his wife. Just because your marriage didn't work out you automatically assume that an alien can't be happy with an American?

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    They will not ask you question when you bring the approval letter! They will ask you for the pictures for the new green card, stamp again your passport this time under classification IR6, and take your fingerprints....

Leave a comment:

• Mehul
    replied
    I haven't got the letter, but I am asking someone if they have the letter on hand and what it reads and i am asking someone for their experience on approval without interview process.
    I filled with NSC on April 15, 2003 and the date shows March 19,2003 so i should get something soon.
    Please let me know what will the letter say about the date or time and what questions they will ask if it gets approved without interview.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    Another grint beats the system.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Mehul:

If I am not mistaken you filed I-751 with VSC, when did you file? When did you get the approval?

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoe
    replied
    Men you should be very happy that you have that letter;its what we are praying to have.

Go ASAP and start to get your 10 year green card.You are done with BCIS for now, until citizenship.

Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Wish
    replied
    You mean to tell us that you do not have a date? When you go there are no other necessary details. You go to your district office with passport and your conditional green card. no questions will be asked i believe. You are done man. Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Mehul
    replied
    Hi,

When we get the approval notice without interview does it say about time and date to go to district office for the stamp or we can go any time after receiving the approval.
    During that visit what we go through? Do we go through the form again with the officer ? What if some of the details like job and other thing are changed after we sent that application?
    Please let me know if someone has more information on all of the above questions.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mehul
    started a topic I751 :Approval Notice and post procedures

I751 :Approval Notice and post procedures

Hi,

When we get the approval notice without interview does it say about time and date to go to district office for the stamp or we can go any time after receiving the approval.
    During that visit what we go through? Do we go through the form again with the officer ? What if some of the details like job and other thing are changed after we sent that application?
    Please let me know if someone has more information on all of the above questions.

Thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation